The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So first there are rowdy kids on the park and now she's never met someone as rude and aggressive as kayak guy...
I thought they watch their own vlogs, do they really not see themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think they understand where anyone is coming from. Whether it’s a bylaw or not, WHY as a PARENT would you send your children into the middle of a loch with no means of protection? Taking care of your children’s safety should be something that comes to you naturally, not because it’s a bleeping law. I’m 21, now with my own almost 5 month old, and I would never dream of going into the middle of a loch with no life jacket on myself, never mind my child. And if I did go paddle boarding, I wouldn’t dream of sitting my child on the board with me at 2 years old.

Reactions: 50
The first vlog is on different pages on you tube is the second one somewhere? Hope somewhere is the proof of the girls swimming and struggling it's so cold
Don't worry found a page that has both vlogs saved 😂

Reactions: 17
oh it is back, go check Sarahs he was so rude, the campsite manager was so apologetic...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ah it’s the trolls fault according to sarah, nothing is ever their fault and that’s how they get away with their tit by blaming others and never taking responsibility.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
All he had to say was something along the lines of, "yeah we didn't realise and are going to buy lifejackets right away, thanks for informing us", but of course, they love the drama. I doubt anyone else would have an argument with someone trying to potentially save their chuldrens lives. Bonkers.
But they don't care about the kids still don't realise it's too protect them He thinks it's haters Why would you not protect your kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tried to find her Instagram but I can’t so I must be blocked. Can’t remember ever commenting on her Instagram 🤣

Reactions: 6
I chose a fantastic day to finally get up to date with the calamities at Mingham towers.

What an UTTER bellend Creepy is. CalamityKayaking may be my new favourite person ever

Reactions: 30
pmsl shes putting in a complaint about how rude the legend was..... umm sarah shushh dear lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
LOL her saying MR Kayak guy was rude, does she not realise that we can alll see the video? Infact Chris was the one rude by using the F word etc

Reactions: 55
Sarah on Instagram stories saying the kayaking guy was the rudest person she's ever met in her life and apparently the camp site manager has agreed to be a witness for their formal complaint.
Does she realise that their is literal video evidence of him politely speaking and Chris losing his tit.... I just 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Thread moving pretty quickly, this quote seemed iconic?

They went paddleboarding on Loch Lomond (or loch la monde) and the safety guy (@CalamityKayaking) confronted them about the lack of buoyancy aids and released three videos:

One
Two
Three

And the clips from yesterdays now deleted vlog in the water with no buoyancy aids are here:
Well done everyone for acting quickly to ensure it stays here. Well done Yel.
How does the saying go? 'Give that man a Bells!'
Hope the kayak company gets lots of extra business. At least we can sleep safe knowing that they won't dare pulling the stunts they did the past two days and those children will be safer.

Last 2 vids removed!
If they are so innocent, why are they removing it?

Reactions: 35
As if they've been in touch with their lawyer about this! I want to know how the hell they can say Mr kayak was rude?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Her Instagram has made me more mad!! Firstly you were rude on your own page to people giving you advice not listening to it Also noway was he rude!!! Again internet is forever and there's so much proof and bull on campsite embrassed and will defend them when she takes it further!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah it’s the trolls fault according to sarah, nothing is ever their fault and that’s how they get away with their tit by blaming others and never taking responsibility.
If it's the trolls fault then I'm glad to admit I'm the troll named in Mr Kayak's post as the person who sent in the pictures to him. Don't worry lazy I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for you to say thank you for possibly saving the lives of your children at a future date but every time I now see them with life jackets on I will know that I was a little part in making that happen

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.