The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really do think they are stronger than the Loch don't they?

What would Chris have done if either of the girls actually went into shock from the freezing water? Would he of been able to get them out of the water and on to the board to give them first aid? Woud he know what to do in that situation whilst trying to reasure the other child? I highly doubt it!

What would Sarah be able to do lying in her bed watching from her window with a toddler? Nothing!

Reactions: 33
I know exactly what campsite they are at and I would not have liked to meet their van on that road coming the opposite direction.

Reactions: 17
So jace was sick all over his car seat, and instead of sorting it she starts the vlog, tells us about it and hes sat in the seat!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I see they've used an open mouth midriff photo for all of his friends on the darkweb. It wouldn't surprise me if he's selling these photos and even worse still images of the kids on there.
He needs locking up he shouldn't be allowed near children.
Yesterday he could have used Sarah in her bikini but he used an old photo of Isabelle in hers, when she wasn't even wearing one on the vlog. He's gross

• Sick
Reactions: 42
I feel for Jace with driving around every day and him feeling sick. Instead of them all sitting around waiting for the car seat cover to dry so they could go to the supermarket, why didn't just one of them go? If my child had thrown up in the car I wouldn't then put them back in the car just so the entire family can go to the shop when both parents are around.

Who would let a 2 year old walk around carrying a birthday cake in the box and then laugh when he dropped it?

Surely they can't have many presents, where have they possibly kept them in the caravan that she hasn't seen them anyway?

Genius Chris thinks that Esme being born at 6lb 14 and Isla at 6lb 15 makes Esme a whole pound less. If he's the maths expert in the family then god help the rest.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Anyone else just feel for little isla feels like she’s been pushed out of today’s vlog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Think it was only matter of time before Jace was car sick, going on previous car journeys! Poor boy
So, they don't use the shower in the caravan,only have a shower when they're at a camp-site! Its been a few days since they were on a campsite, the chavavan must stink 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I know exactly what campsite they are at and I would not have liked to meet their van on that road coming the opposite direction.
Could you call the Caravan manager and tell him about the creepy family he has visiting and ask if he could go down and tell them a thing about being in the loch without a lifejacket.

Reactions: 28
I did notice Creepy did not use the ew do do do do do ew do do do ew part of the song tonight.

Reactions: 6
Think it was only matter of time before Jace was car sick, going on previous car journeys! Poor boy
So, they don't use the shower in the caravan,only have a shower when they're at a camp-site! Its been a few days since they were on a campsite, the chavavan must stink 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Wasn't the last campsite in Cornwall, and they left there on Monday. It was also really hot weather for part of the week too whilst they were travelling up the country.

Reactions: 18
Sorry, was Jace inside the cara-van colouring by himself?! Are they serious? Just inside, alone, with countless number of hazards!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Wasn't the last campsite in Cornwall, and they left there on Monday. It was also really hot weather for part of the week too whilst they were travelling up the country.
Yup.

It's been 'wild camping' in services stations and a Blackpool car park since then. I can't imagine they smelt too great after 'bathing' in the loch yesterday either. They must have absolutely reeked - maybe that's why Jason threw up, the stench in the car must have beenoverwhelming.

I really hope Chris's insect bites get infected :)

1624213118047.png

ETA: is Frank back?

1624213724219.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Not the most relaxing thing to watch while laying in bed 😬🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
With today's vlog being yesterday, anything before 5pm(ish) would’ve been filmed before they got a zillion comments about the lack of life jackets and it's Esme's special birthday treat campsite weekend. I bet Sarah is dying to get her rant on but it's really not convenient right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.