The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is moving so fast I’m on page 20-something. Here’s an entry though for the next thread title:

#172 Row your board, row your board gently ‘cross the loch. Your parents don’t give a flying frick if you drown or die of shock 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 54
His (Chris) tone & attitude changed when he knew he was being filmed, the victim card came out & where was Miss Gobby!!! I bet Mr Famous Infamous doesn't like Scotland so much now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Uploading just in case it does go! Well it won't ever go now :LOL:

What a troll the water safety guy is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 183
Just saying.....

8 years of infertility treatment, various invasive procedures, counselling to check that we could be suitable patients for our OWN child via IVF and these feckers pump out kid after kid for content....
I know all about it hon, my 1st baby was IVF ,after 10 painful invasive and despairing years. Life isn't fair.I am adding you to my baby dust group xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Love that the guy didn’t even know their name even though they are so famous.
Thread suggestion

#172 The InGRAM family, it’s because we’re famous

• Haha
Reactions: 68
When the guy told him he's not famous I laughed so hard lmao.
Any responsible parent planning a family trip would research where they are going and if there are certain laws that need to be aided. No way would I let my 15 year old out on a paddle board without a life jacket etc. It's literal common sense. Someone please step in and take these children away from them and get them to safety before something serious really does happen to one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I hope the Calmighty or what the name was, send this to other loch boat rescues around Scotland in case the not famous Ingham shows up and do stupid things other places.

Reactions: 29
Mr Calamity Kayak is a hero. Absolute hero in more ways than one from what I can see on his facebook page.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Creepy is such an arrogant bleep,I hope this is the beginning of the end of the Mingham boring uneducated drivel from Lazy ,child exploiting vlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Every. Single. Holiday. Without fail. The Ingham's duck it up.

Let's hope one of the papers gets wind of the new video and really outs for them for the pieces of work they really are.

Just incase you missed it.... Were Famous 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Can someone google where the nearest shop to buy one is, as I don’t think there will be any nearby 😂
Amazon Prime takes a few days to come here in Scotland too!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.