The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread moving pretty quickly, this quote seemed iconic?

They went paddleboarding on Loch Lomond (or loch la monde) and the safety guy (@CalamityKayaking) confronted them about the lack of buoyancy aids and released three videos:

One
Two
Three

And the clips from yesterdays now deleted vlog in the water with no buoyancy aids are here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
He would spin it that he was woken up early by some unpleasant person that abused and harassed him in front of his children all while he was calmly trying to apologise :rolleyes:
Waiting for the “my poor pregnant wife” whilst we can hear her heckling in the background of the video “that she is famous” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I love how we're on to page 59, it is like when sport goes into extra time and the soaps get cancelled as this is more exciting,

Who would have thought one PM could have started all of this :unsure:

I hope they have no signal for the next couple of hours and can't check what is being said about them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All Chris had to do was acknowledge the sense that the man was saying and tell him he'd sort out the appropriate gear ASAP.

Instead he falsely accused them of banging on his door and then pulled the "it's only because we're famous" card.

How does he know who phoned the Kayak place anyway? It could easily have been concerned locals who'd seen them out on the water.

His arrogance knows no bounds, trying to argue with a man who has a career in water sports and safety.

If that horrible little gnome tries to take this up "on social media" I hope everyone on this thread steps up to defend this company.
I’m surprised he didn’t say do you know who I am

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In the second video does Chris say ‘just bleeping go I swear to god man’ before changing his tune when he sees the camera is on or have I misheard

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Hi Steve! Bet Jane is sniggering away to herself after the anti-vaxxer daughter-in-law got nasty to her the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Will there be an upload tonight 😂🤔 or emergency that’s taken them home 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
In all of this, despite the obvious, I feel so sorry and scared for the children.
Imagine the mood in the chavavan now and what they'll be subjected to. This is no life, there is nobody protecting those kids!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Half way threw day of virtual/homelearning
This has cheered me up finally some karma !
And yes lazy i have not chose to home ed my kids there bubbles popped I had sit with them both for 3 plus hours home learning not leaving then in room only 4 days till back in school !

Reactions: 17
The sass on him when Mr.Kayak let's Mr.Ingram know he is not famous, he was not happy. P.s grey beanie 🙈 can we officially add it to the list ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In all of this, despite the obvious, I feel so sorry and scared for the children.
Imagine the mood in the chavavan now and what they'll be subjected to. This is no life, there is nobody protecting those kids!
Yes, I do hope they are ok.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.