The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Kayak (my hero) has helped rescue children out of the water, if I'm reading properly one of those poor kids was unable to be rescued.

Creepy tells him he will regret taking it to Social Media? He will be the one to come off the wrong side of this.

Probably on the phone to their Swiss lawyers as we speak.

Only famous for all the wrong reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
They have deleted the two vlogs because they are scared of being reported to the police and social services .

• Haha
Reactions: 43
1 serious question thou Why did he open the door? Couldn't he see who it was with the Ring doorbell? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
If they think they've done nothing wrong they should stand by their vlogs and leave them up!!

Oh I hope someone recorded the missing vlogs so they're out forever

Reactions: 38
On a more serious note, I do hope they take heed and buy some decent water aids for all of the children. I hope that they have gone today and bought them.

Reactions: 34
On a more serious note, I do hope they take heed and buy some decent water aids for all of the children. I hope that they have gone today and bought them.
I think they won't go back in the lochs now. They might even take a few days off vlogging and then come back with a rant about trolls and act as if they're the victims for their own wrongdoings again. They'll never stand up and say they were wrong. No water aids will be bought.

Reactions: 39
Haha reckons he’s done nothing wrong then why privatise the 2 videos, why when Mr calamity knocked on couldn’t he have just said I’m really sorry we wasn’t thinking and got caught up being excited to be here, however we've now realised how dangerous it was and we were in the wrong and as ‘influencers’ we will sort the videos out and give a talk about water safety and why they shouldn’t do what we did, we are going out today to buy all the aids that we need. Instead he has to make a whole drama about it pretending he’s the big man, partially in front the children too he can never be wrong, surely he realises how pathetic he looks, then Sarah cackling on in the background, they really do believe their unstoppable, I wouldn’t wish anything happen to those children but unfortunately I don’t think they will change anything unless something does give them a scare

• Heart
Reactions: 52
“Daddy why are we driving again?”

“Don’t worry sweetheart that nasty man was just jealous we’re famous, daddy was a G and sorted him out though”

Those kids are probably wondering why no one likes them :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Poor Esme what a great birthday she must be having.
I'm still crying over the 'we're famous' 'no you're not'
Also guys we need to slow down a bit the igrams are still recovering from the shell shock of us Scots not caring about how 'famous' they are

Most people would be like 'okay I am so sorry, I didn't realise how dangerous it could be. Thank you for informing me, I'll make sure to get the life jackets for the next time they go on the water. I am so glad something bad didn't happen:

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Only way to come back from this is next vlog to be called WE MADE A MISTAKE with a pic of all 6 of them in life vests. They could send out a really important safety message highlighting the dangers of open waters. Hell, they could even pay for some sup lessons for the girls.
But they won’t. 🙄

Reactions: 58
This has made me laugh all day, my daughter's bubble in school burst last night so back to homeschooling, this is so amusing to read inbetween helping her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
did anyone notice the weird clip on Sarahs instagram, it seemed like just a little bit cut out of something else. and when I tried to go back to hear it one more time it was gone
maybe it was a sneeak view of a damn good rant tonight. instead of seeing booring present opening.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just uploaded something to insta on her stories then deleted it, "addressing the floating posts about life jackets" 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Do you think Isabelle reads the comments online? She is old enough to see them and I do feel sorry for her because it can’t be nice to be stuck in that situation. I can’t imagine having everything documented online, things like your first period etc which really should be kept private while she is still a child.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She just uploaded something to insta on her stories then deleted it, "addressing the floating posts about life jackets" 😂
it did seem to come abruptly in the middle of a clip. and then just cut off. Seemed she went live by accident

Is there anything happening on the real ingham page?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I need to step away for about an hour to walk the dogs (they still need walking even if I have a fucked ankle... thankfully not as fucked as the inghams current situation ;) ) so please don't move too fast whilst I'm away because this is too good to miss

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah and the scruffs, she’s got a greasy mark down her top as she’s talking 🤢

Reactions: 17
Im guessing tonight's vlog was done and dusted last night and I imagine they are in the water again so probably no footage for tonight either !

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.