Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Guys I'm so stupid.
Just took some food out of the oven but did it with my bare hands because nobody told me I had to wear an oven glove and there were no signs on the packaging 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
In all of this, despite the obvious, I feel so sorry and scared for the children.
Imagine the mood in the chavavan now and what they'll be subjected to. This is no life, there is nobody protecting those kids!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

memoii11

VIP Member
All he had to say was something along the lines of, "yeah we didn't realise and are going to buy lifejackets right away, thanks for informing us", but of course, they love the drama. I doubt anyone else would have an argument with someone trying to potentially save their chuldrens lives. Bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Just SPRINTED straight here after seeing Lazy's insta story 😂 oh my good god I have some catching up to do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

slmapg

VIP Member
So, after the minghams fuck up, and mr famous and his big I am rant, who are we hating more now, still scabby lips?

Lazy 😡
or
Creepy Mr Famous 🤢
or
Both as bad as each other 😮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 76

Shell777

Chatty Member
Awwww Chris was just about reduced to tears at the end of it

he should be happy he’s become a viral tik tok star within a day

he’s famous 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 75

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Ok, let's break down the lying piece of shit chav's Instagram stories shall we 🙂

- "There's too many freaks out there that can tell where we're staying by the wallpaper." Us Tattlers should work at MI5, to be fair. But you don't make it difficult enough for us hun 😉 speaking of freaks though...

- So a man that has saved countless lives is a "nobody". Giving me throwback vibes to when Creepy called Asda workers "fools" during lockdown last year.

- Impersonating being somebody that he's not? He clearly wasn't impersonating anyone. He clearly states his name is Paul. If I can direct your attention to this review on his Facebook page from the 13th June. One week ago. Before you'd even blown up your SUP boards... You will see he is in fact called Paul. He also handed you his business card, which looked very similar to his business logo on Facebook.

Screenshot_20210621_205856.jpg

- Sounds like the owner of the caravan site palmed you off onto someone else. Surely the owner, who knocked on your caravan door with this man, is the one you should be making a complaint about as he was the one that allowed the man on the camp site to talk to you?

- Not everyone is a troll, Lazy 🤣 scroll through his Facebook page and see him actively campaigning for safety. You're not fucking special. You were just another lot on the long list of twats. You just happened to upload your child endangerment to thousands of people online.

- He's broken no laws. He didn't pretend to be anyone. Stop lying.

- Nothing will happen with this investigation. You were in the wrong. He told you that you were in the wrong. You got pissy about it. End of.

- He's not broken "filming without permission" laws. Total bullshit right there.

- Putting up pictures of your children isn't allowed? He's sharing screenshots of your public YouTube video. So again... Bullshit.

- Again, he didn't impersonate anyone.

- You're on about seeing a massive amount of messages about people not knowing about wearing life jackets (it's common fucking sense), but didn't manage to see all the vlog comments about wearing them? Funny that.

- Still can't accept the fact that they were wrong and put their children, themselves and their unborn baby in danger. Just say sorry. It's not hard.

- He didn't speak to you badly. Your husband and you shouting in the background... You two were in the wrong.

- We'Re FaMoUs! Lazy, your husband eye fucks himself in the camera all the time. Of course he meant it in that way. So many excuses for poor behaviour.

- And now we wait patiently for the rant to upload on Facebook where Creepy will be like...

"My poor poor pregnant wife! My children shouldn't have had to hear that DESGOOSTING man shouting at me. Boohoo. Boohoo. We don't actually give a shit about our children's safety. We're famous. Stalkers. Trolls. Harassed. Haters. We don't feel safe. DM me if you're 19 and under."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

M_stalker

In honour of this shit show I've changed my avatar to a screen shot of the famous holy One himself looking like a total Karen to remember this moment.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Taking a break from YouTube! I hope this is real.

- Lol. Mental stress. Like what you put those girls through, Creepy?

- Banged on the door? But the manager knocked your door? He didn't bang it according to the recording.

- Aggressively confronted? He wasn't aggressive.

- Some nobody? That nobody saves lives and cleans up the local area. Fucking vile twats.

- He wasn't posing as a ranger. He gave you his name and business card. Stop lying.

- Yeah, that's another lie. The owner would have easily been able to say he couldn't take the man to your pitch due to GDPR. Idiots.

- "He used the excuse..." No, he was there to tell you to be safe and to keep your children safe. Why are you lying? Everyone has seen the videos.

- Lazy, stop lying. You've looked through the whole comment section on the Facebook page.

- He didn't twist a single thing you said, Creepy.

- I've never heard so much bullshit.

- Here we go... Weirdos... No. Nobody had even heard of this kayaking place before this morning. Stop using us as an excuse for your idiotic behaviour.

- Creepy, stop lying. Pretending you've never done anything. You've groomed teenagers. Police confirmed that. You've cheated on your wife multiple time with plenty of evidence to back that up. You can tell you're lying by how tense you are. Must be difficult living with the guilt the whole time. Probably why you spend so much time cleaning your floors.

- Mentally done with it? Then piss off. Get the fuck off YouTube. Send your kids back to school. Go find a rock to crawl under.

- The kayak guy posted that in jest. It is a byelaw.

- Someone dab off the children on the bingo card, please.

- Signs can be dabbed off too.

- Take your ✨family memories✨ off YouTube then. Stop blaming everyone else.

- Still waiting for any of these people you're mentioning to be dealt with...

- Someone caring for your children's safety is a jobsworth.

- Keep going. 🍿🍿🍿 You know we love a good rant 😉 you know it's a good one when Sarah turns into a lobster. Not sure what's going on with Creepy's yellow eyes though.

- DISGOOOSTING!

- No. You're fucking shit parents. That's why you've not just said "we fucked up, we've learnt from it and we've bought life jackets".

- A dream life? Isolated from everyone. Exploited and paraded round daily for perverts online. No real education. No healthy diet. No exercise. Clothes that fall apart after one wear. A clinical house that isn't safe. No life jackets in the middle of a loch... Definitely the dream right there 🤨

- Once again, Creepy. You're a grooming cheat.

- "We don't do wrong things ever!" Wow, narcissism.

What a total pity party that was. How long do we reckon they'll disappear for? I give it a week until they realise the mortgage needs paying.

• Heart

PeachyJam

Sarah, you didn't call the national park rangers love, because then you would have had to admit to filming in the lochlomond without permission and not having a risk assessment, which would land you a hefty fee. Oh and I rang them, they've been closed for hours, so you've not just come off the phone to them. Nice try though ;)

Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 20.52.45.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
That poor bloke is being dragged through the mud now by the weird grown women that are obsessed with this breed that call themselves family. Destroying a small business in the process. Sarah ingham you fat fucking mammal focus on your fucking kids for once in your life, destroying a small business over your own pathetic smelly ego. The woman that screeches down the camera how she will always support a small business, but will destroy one that doesn't lick her big fat ass. Vile vile woman.

• Angry
  • Sad