The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All he had to say was something along the lines of, "yeah we didn't realise and are going to buy lifejackets right away, thanks for informing us", but of course, they love the drama. I doubt anyone else would have an argument with someone trying to potentially save their chuldrens lives. Bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
they seemed to be more concerned that he thought they weren’t famous rather than the safety of their kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
They'd usually have today off vlogging, wouldn't they? Because tonight's upload will be Esme's presents and tomorrow will be whatever mega awesome surprise treat they did for her birthday. Of course, if they spent more time arsing around in the water without appropriate safety gear, that's tomorrow's upload ruined so maybe they'll treat us to an aggressive Q&A session instead. Well overdue one of those.

Reactions: 30
I am not a fan that people post the old stories under the pictures on facebook. Just give the Ingrams a reason to say there is haters setting this whole thing up. There is no need to be scared without lifejackets.

Reactions: 9
they seemed to be more concerned that he thought they weren’t famous rather than the safety of their kids
Yep that's the scary thing he still don't get it and thinks it's as everyone is a hater due to them being famous and not that it's about protecting there kids!

Reactions: 24
They'd usually have today off vlogging, wouldn't they? Because tonight's upload will be Esme's presents and tomorrow will be whatever mega awesome surprise treat they did for her birthday. Of course, if they spent more time arsing around in the water without appropriate safety gear, that's tomorrow's upload ruined so maybe they'll treat us to an aggressive Q&A session instead. Well overdue one of those.
nah, they don't do 2 parts anymore, they just take a break.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker!!! Oh my oh my!!! Oan yersel kayaking man… Loch looomond isn’t going to be a stunnin favourite place any more 🤣🤣🤣 I mean they must have seen the million comments from fans and trolls about the life jackets, so just hold your hands up and admit you’re in the wrong especially when your broadcasting to young children who think what they do is ok… absolute fanny I’m famous online

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When Mr Ingram says “you were effing rude” 🤣🤣🤣 Reminded me of Kevin in Motherland 😆😆

this is just the best day ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well again I can say thanks to the Inghams thought I would have a long boring day in hospital but this has kept me entertained infact nurses think I'm mad I keep laughing 😂 just glad I can half keep up normally I don't get on here till late and have a few pages to catch up on Tonight people will spend all eveing trying to catch up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
for the person doing the daily count. If there is no vlog tomorrow (probably want be any today either) "early morning" wakeupcall grey beanie.
He's probably re-editing yesterday's footage as we speak, taking all the paddle board stuff out so we'll have a 5 minute vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet they’ve packed up and left that campsite

gypsy minkers will have moved on

they are famous don’t you know 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep Tonight will be a vlog of all the LOL dolls and tat being open with the over the top Thank yous and I love it etc then tomorrow will be the cake and actually day So in there advantage they have (well they think) 2 days to run off somewhere else

Reactions: 20
Has anyone asked Mr Kayak if he wants to join tattle? He should be made VIP on his first post 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I think each and every one of us that are parents can hold our hands up and say that at one point or another we've messed up and done something that maybe wasn't the best of ideas. The difference is that we own those mistakes and learn from them. We don't blame other people for our own faults.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.