The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It should just be common sense as a parent to protect your children, but a quick Google search will show just how dangerous these waters are.

There are pages and pages of news articles of both children and adults drowning.

Here you go Sarah, maybe now you will buy some life jackets, although I think the only way you would is if they were sold at b&m...
Screenshot_20210621-081659_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So true. I hope that the incriminating footage has been saved somewhere in case they delete the vlogs or change the link or something.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I'm waiting for the "we would NEVER put our children in any danger" speech.
But, Sarah, you have. YOU HAVE! All of them, and yourselves, frequently. Now go and chew on a vegetarian wasp and think about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Well actually the parents don't get to decide if their kids get to wear lifejackets or not. Its a bylaw of using the loch's so they should insist! or not use the lochs! simple as.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Just had a look on this Facebook page wow they are being slated and rightly so. How come every time they go away they do something stupid and bring attention to themselves and always for the wrong reasons.
What is their fb page please

Reactions: 4
They have the attitude of "that won't happen to us"! !!!

Whe Isla put her head under and said she had a brain frezze! ! Come on, get the camera away and her out the water!! !

Reactions: 26
The Ifam stupidity is on par with the inghams!!
Most if not all the people supporting the inghams on this will be kids - NOT parents. Or if they are parents they'll be in the same mold as the inghams: stupid and reckless. Any sane person would look at the photos and videos of those vulnerable kids on that deep dark loch and their blood would run cold. It really is time to take these cretins off YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Has anyone watched a programme called Bondi Rescue it’s a show in Australia and it focuses on lifesavers rescuing people out of the ocean, most of these rescues occur when international visitors come here and think they can jump straight in without hesitation and they get caught in a rip then need to be rescued because they don’t know how to read the water. The stupidity of some people it’s just terrible. Does lazy and creeps read the water before letting there kids go or just jump straight in cause they can. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 30
With the increased popularity of caravans, some people new to caravanning may not be aware that it is an offence not to have towing mirrors fitted. This can be enforced by Police at the roadside by an on the spot £30.00 fine.
The law requires if your trailer or caravan is wider than the rear of the towing car, you must fit additional towing mirrors. Please note this also applies to substantial 4x4 vehicles, as most caravans are significantly wider than a car, even a large 4x4.
There is a requirement to have clear rearward vision at all times. Caravan towing mirrors are designed so that you can see far past your unit and other cars. They are essential when making lane changes.
Enjoy your staycation and stay safe.

They dont have them this come from a police statement thats going around fb

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I see the kayaking page is now advising people to call the police and name the camp site. Someone who has no clue who the inghams are but no doubt will still be classed as haters by creepy and lazy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
There is no way the water in the loch was warm, you can hear in Esme’s voice she’s catching her breath. It’s deep, dark & cold especially given the distance they were out. Just because it looks calm doesn’t mean it is underneath. Common sense? They wouldn’t know what it was unless it gave them views.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm waiting for the "we would NEVER put our children in any danger" speech.
But, Sarah, you have. YOU HAVE! All of them, and yourselves, frequently. Now go and chew on a vegetarian wasp and think about it.
It would make me so angry on their behalf if she did. 'I would never put my children in danger I know my children are strong swimmers' is the equivalent of saying 'I would never put my children in danger, they know the brace position if they are in a car accident ' whilst they won't wear a seat belt on a journey. Yeah that is great but it still won't stop a terrible accident and you are actually increasing the risk of injury by not taking the precautions required by the law or the byelaws.

Reactions: 25
At least Jane seems articulate and well informed and can spell. It must be really annoying for her to end up with such a dim daughter in law
Apparently Jane can't stand Sarah. She thinks she's lazy and common as muck. She tolerates her for the sake of her grandkids and her son, but that's about it. Jane and Steve clearly do love their grandchildren and I don't doubt for a second that Sarah uses them to keep Jane where she wants her. Packing her tat orders and sorting deliveries etc.. looking after Prinny.. if Jane doesn't comply, she won't see the kids.

Reactions: 40
Did you see how far that oar went down and they weren't that far out my mind is boggled by these dim wits 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 33
With the increased popularity of caravans, some people new to caravanning may not be aware that it is an offence not to have towing mirrors fitted. This can be enforced by Police at the roadside by an on the spot £30.00 fine.
The law requires if your trailer or caravan is wider than the rear of the towing car, you must fit additional towing mirrors. Please note this also applies to substantial 4x4 vehicles, as most caravans are significantly wider than a car, even a large 4x4.
There is a requirement to have clear rearward vision at all times. Caravan towing mirrors are designed so that you can see far past your unit and other cars. They are essential when making lane changes.
Enjoy your staycation and stay safe.

They dont have them this come from a police statement thats going around fb
So he’s gadgetted up the chavavan to the hilt but doesn’t include one important safety feature. Oh my days 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 32
"Sarah and chris would have saved them" would Chris know what to do in that situation? If he had 3 of his children to "save" would he choose Isla as the youngest and most helpless? Isabelle? Esme? Or would he save the camera - one of his most prized possessions?

What if Sarah tried to "save" Jace as a heavily pregnant woman. How would that go? Sarah can hardly do anything without getting out of breath. Chris would then have to choose who to "save" his wife and unborn child or Jace. Or again would the camera be more important.

These idiots think they are untouchable. They aren't. People die. God forbid it is one of those children.

Most schools pre-covid have special days where they teach children about the dangers of water and the beach etc, but again these children aren't in school. Sarah could make it a learning point. What do the flags on beaches mean etc create a leaflet to inform others.

What worries me is that yes, we only see 20 minutes of their day, but if that is what we see in those 20 minutes, what are we not seeing? Those heart stopping moments are enough as it is, what near misses have been edited out? I really hope one of these facebook pages on water safety makes a big deal out of this family and they are embarrassed into using life jackets. They should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.