The Ingham Family #171 Afternoon Tattlers, morning Inghams, hi Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you kidding? They're fuming and won't get any extra views from this. Those videos have bombed and they'll be unable to put on a happy show.
Mr Kayak man better start a you tube channel and post these, he'd make a bloody fortune 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
#172 We’re too famous to care about the safety of our 9 year old teenager on Loch La Monde

Reactions: 23
Can't upload full thing there's another video also 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
It says the video is too large to upload. I'll see if i can upload in small clips.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"they do not care about there kids they care about trying to sue people at our trying to make a living just like them me and my husband have just start our own YouTube channel and they have tried to sue us because they have said you can only have one YouTube family in the same area witch is lise"
just seen this comment under the video posted of "Mr Ingram" being spoken too

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
They’ve been well and truly rattled. Why’s Chris followed the guy. And threatening to take it to social media. Exactly what happened with the girls, get the Ifam and fake accounts to bully a small business because you can’t admit you are wrong.

I actually think they’ll deliberately film doing it again to try and show they don’t care

Reactions: 44
Thread suggestion :

Calamaty Kayaking you legend, Creepy you 🛎end!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Rarely post here.. but an avid follower and hater of the Ingham clan. Did however just see comment this on the kayaking post !! Sounds about right!!!!
964F2DEE-791A-4D01-8F6E-A07DB0993699.png
964F2DEE-791A-4D01-8F6E-A07DB0993699.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
what does he think he will gain if he takes it to social media the dipstick, we have all seen the video the guy was not being rude, Chris however was making himself out to be a right dipshit by saying and why is this an issue ehhhh deep cold water, accidents, only takes a second spring to mind you sodding idiot

Reactions: 33
I hope all this excitement doesn't send lazy into labour cos I can't see the locals rushing to help 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Omg he literally has no clue about how much of a prize wanker he is! It’s quite spectacular really!
Bloody marvellous day to be a tattler! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think at the end of the day this really isn’t about pulling the inghams down but about the safety of their kids! Chris always thinks people are out to get him because they’re jealous of how famous he is but what he needs to understand is this guy doesn’t have a clue who he is but just doesn’t want to be pulling 6 bodies out of the water!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Sorry in so many bits won't let me upload more then 8secs

mod edit uploaded in one video

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.