The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EBB8B945-6F20-4D53-A13F-BDE2B6795519.jpg
Not sure if this has worked but I reported them to ASA for the park plaza Instagram post. Reported end of May and that’s then just coming back to me today to say it’s been referred for further investigation!

Reactions: 27
It would have been so much easier for them to admit they are in the wrong and just get on with it, "look we messed up, we lack common sense", we are sorry. "our son is very safety conscious at 2 and doesn't require baby gates for our Grande staircase, our girls are strong swimmers (they cant even swim over arm". Now its "do you know who we are" contacting their lawyers for no good reason and when they are in the wrong. Pathetic people who are obviously slightly backward in the common sense department and the lacking in the moral compass department. Also I swear the children now look dirt poor with what she allows them to buy, they look scruffy. Isabelle needs to start making friends and getting away from that family, she is downtrodden you can see it in her. Imagine the embarrassment of that happening on a family holiday you don't want to be on at 16. I maybe wrong but I feel like Isabelle is sabotaging her good looks maybe she is just coming into who she is however I would NEVER trust that weirdo around my daughter especially with the way he films her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They’ve done well to find a local lawyer/solicitor so quickly, since many practices in England aren’t qualified to deal with Scottish Law. Unless Levi’s are willing to deal with ANYTHING for such famous clients??
Maybe they’re getting back to England - that’s why no Vlog uploads

Reactions: 9
If anyone is in contact with mr Kayak (not sure if he will be opening messages), I’d certainly donate if he needs money for legal action.
Legal action for what!! Telling 2 idiots to put life jackets on their children. If he has done anything “illegal” as Lazy says Police Scotland would have been called to the scene!! But the two terrible parents scurried off with their tails between their legs as for the first time they have been called out for their dangerous parenting!!

Jace has just turned 2 and have put his life in danger in numerous occasions! From not feeding him, not getting medical attention when he had croup, no stair gates in the house, leaving him alone to eat while he’s strapped in a high chair while she goes and has a shower, strapping him on their backs while going 20+ mph on an electric scooter, using a seatbelt to hold an isofix car seat in the front of a van. The list is endless and that’s not even including leaving him at 4 months old in the sweltering heat of Spain in a tent alone while they went swimming in the sea.

If those kids had fallen off that SUP board at LEAST one of them would not have survived! No one in that family is a competent swimmer and would struggle to save themselves let alone any one else. Seeing them jump in and out of pools for years none of them could swim 50m without stopping. Isla can barely swim doggy paddle.

The real reason Lazy is raging is because Esmes birthday vlog was the money maker for the month. She obviously had a few presents to open but the main part of the vlog was they girls on the Loch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What was ur complaint to them
I complained that they weren’t clear what parts of their experience was gifted and didn’t declare the AD properly, only adding “this video was partially gifted to us by Park Plaza Hotels” to the bottom of the video descriptions after they’d already been live a few days

Ads should be declared in the video title and you shouldn’t have to click to see more to find out what the ad is. They needed to be clearer about what part of their trip was gifted.

Reactions: 21
All this isn't about the kyacking man (my hero) going to the caravan all this is kicking off by the Inghams because Chris used we are famous lol and the man told him straight no your not famous, it was this that Chris lost it. Also saying why are you filming me, he doesn't normally care about who he films, like kiddies in pools full focus on their bum cracks which is disgusting, it's because he was filmed being him, narcissistic and using fame. Totally seen their true colours so sarah jumps in with her lies and manipulation. The break is to claim loss of earnings and they will be back this week, smugger and with vile digs.they won't leave youtube and do right thing for those girls they never will. Baby on way won't lose money there, they need the cash to pay for the new prop.

Reactions: 26
I'm not a fan if the Ingham's but what that Kayak guy did was completely wrong. To go to someone's door and start being verbally aggressive in front of their kids and to film someone without their consent is creepy beyond belief. And the caravan owner should never have shown him to their caravan.
Verbally aggressive? Okay love 🤣🤣 the cults arrived, keep off the koolaid!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.