The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be a joke, right.... I'm no Albert Einstein but in the video Mr. kayak posted it sure looks to me that Chris claiming how famous he is was far more "above everyone else" than someone just asking him to keep his kids safe? The guy doesn't even know them ffs!! FOR duck bleeping FUCKITY SAKE. He called him Mr Ingram, how can Sarah be so dilusional

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The brazen lying “they’re all teenagers”
Exactly! But even if that were the truth, how is that a defence for no life jackets!?? Chris says it as though that changes things in some way… if the utter twit had just apologised and said that in hindsight it shouldn’t have happened then the entire situation would have been diffused and everyone would have got on with their day. Instead he says “we’re famous!” - I almost crawled under rock out of sheer 2nd hand embarrassment…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They'd usually have today off vlogging, wouldn't they? Because tonight's upload will be Esme's presents and tomorrow will be whatever mega awesome surprise treat they did for her birthday. Of course, if they spent more time arsing around in the water without appropriate safety gear, that's tomorrow's upload ruined so maybe they'll treat us to an aggressive Q&A session instead. Well overdue one of those.
Tonight’s vlog will be late as they rush to split Esmes birthday into 2 vlogs to cover the next 2 nights
1. Surprising esme with 100001 presents and a cake her brother smashed
2. Surprise birthday meal for esme (even though it’s already announced they are having one)

Reactions: 26
Can someone tell the Ingham’s that they need ones that fit too. Everyone sharing one like they do with shoes won’t work

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Mr Kayak was in no way rude - Chris was rude IMO, because Mr Kayak did not agree with him being famous his tone changed, end of day Mr Kayak was doing his job and possibly has had to pull a near drowned or drowned person from the loch, imagine for one moment how that must feel Chris & Sarah, you make out you didnt know they needed life jackets, well sorry but that is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard, open deep water with undercurrents anything can happen within seconds, prevention is always better, for once just admit you were wrong and lesson learned. Obviously you pulled the vlogs knowing you was in the wrong!

Reactions: 36
Mr Kayak was in no way rude - Chris was rude IMO, because Mr Kayak did not agree with him being famous his tone changed, end of day Mr Kayak was doing his job and possibly has had to pull a near drowned or drowned person from the loch, imagine for one moment how that must feel Chris & Sarah, you make out you didnt know the needed life jacket, well sorry but that is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard, open deep water with undercurrents anything can happen within seconds, prevention is always better, for once just admit you were wrong and lesson learned. Obviously you pulled the vlogs knowing you was in the wrong!
Don’t you know that famous people don’t get the same dangers as us mere mortals? The water knew they were famous

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There is lots of comments on the island of portugal trip last year telling them to get life jackets 😳obviously got away with it then but yay good old Scotland sorted them and about time too 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 45
Anybody else hoping this will make them see sense & just go home? Carrying on further up the country with an impending baby due is sheer stupidity. For the sake of all her children particularly the unborn one, they should go home.

Reactions: 28
Sarah needs a hospital and not because she's in early stages of stress induced labour but because her head is stuck so far up her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Oh. Sarah is now claiming that they are helping to ‘educate everyone in an appropriate manner’. No. You’ve been publicly shamed and you’re trying to detract the humiliating reaction of your ‘famous’ husband by threatening an innocent man with legal action. Complete opposite of appropriate.

• Wow
Reactions: 49
How can they blame this on anything other than their own stupidity 🙄

Do you think Esme gets a Life Jacket for her Birthday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread moving pretty quickly, this quote seemed iconic?

They went paddleboarding on Loch Lomond (or loch la monde) and the safety guy (@CalamityKayaking) confronted them about the lack of buoyancy aids and released three videos:

One
Two
Three

And the clips from yesterdays now deleted vlog in the water with no buoyancy aids are here:
Can anyone tell me what Chris says at the very start of the second video please? "????? I swear to God, man"

Reactions: 10
I detest how she has to show people on her side, look feel sorry for me please..just own it!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.