The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What bothers me more is all these people who says we didnt know it was a by law either, what the hell happened to common sense?

Reactions: 38
Anybody else hoping this will make them see sense & just go home? Carrying on further up the country with an impending baby due is sheer stupidity. For the sake of all her children particularly the unborn one, they should go home.
When she gives birth in a lay-by it will be all “well we weren’t to know I could give birth, there were no signs telling us to”

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Here we go, here we go, here we go!!
Poor us, poor us, poor us!!

Just admit you done wrong and fix it!! Alway looking at the Iam making a complaint side!!

That guy was not rude!! What till they encounter a proper rude Scottish person!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve been following these threads for a while but having done a bit of research (5 minutes of googling) into Loch Lomond’s byelaws, thought I’d sign up to share. The byelaw is really long so I won’t copy and paste it here, but in summary you need a suitable life jacket no matter how old you are, so the Inghams have definitely broken this byelaw. Wikipedia has kindly informed me of the punishments for breaking byelaws in the UK:

“Breaches of byelaws are prosecuted in a magistrates' court or Justice of the Peace Courts in Scotland. The punishment is a fine, the maximum being generally between £500 and £2,500.”

On another note, I feel so bad for those kids. Their parents can’t accept responsibility for anything, so when the inevitable issues arise later in life for all of the kids after how they’ve been brought up/the actions of their parents, there’s no way Chris and Sarah will admit that they messed up and the kids will feel like they did something wrong.

Reactions: 34
Sarah in her rant said that they left that campsite. I wonder if the manager and mr awesome scares them so they’re up north in goats end now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So that video of Mr Kayak has made it onto Tik Tok apparently, my niece has just seen it and sent it to me straight away 😂 now the whole world can see how rude creepy was!

Side note - according to my niece there are a whole host of accounts on tik tok created to basically slate and take the piss out of the minghams, and apparently they have thousands of views and comments. It does make me wonder if Isabelle of Esme have seen them, because there's loads circulating around.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Ingram holidays are the gift that keeps on giving.

What's everyone's bets for tonight's vlog?
a) Upload Esme's birthday vlog with comments on and pretend nothing has happened
b) Upload the birthday vlog with comments off
c) No vlog
d) Rant

I think b is most likely.

Reactions: 29
Sarah you are a liar there were over 300 comments telling you of the under currents at lochs . You preceded to go out further in the loch the next day . You deleted one of my comments on the same vlog so you was reading comments . You are a liar proven over and over again. It is now more than aparent you lied for your groomer husband anything to keep the money coming in . You were aware of the dangers you just don't care for your children and think you are u touchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

a) Upload Esme's birthday vlog with comments on and pretend nothing has happened
c) No vlog
d) Rant

I think B

Reactions: 7
The Ingrams just love to twist things and rewrite history. Its infuriating to watch and knowing their icult will be lapping it up that they're the victims. Thank goodness it was all captured on camera so there can be no doubt. Mr Kayak acted in a far more restrained manner than I would've done when confronted with that rude cretin and his gob on legs wife. Nonetheless he was polite and courteous. It was Creepy who was 'effing this' and following him. What a pleasure watching Creepy being taken down a peg or two! It certainly seems to have touched a nerve telling him he's not famous 😂
I've never known of any celebrity (however minor) to throw legal letters around like confetti every time something doesn't go their way or they don't like what someone has said.
GROW THE HELL UP AND FOR GOD'S SAKE START PROTECTING YOUR CHILDREN!! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow, so many posts to read ..... he obviously lied, saying his kids were all teenagers but does he say the ages of them? I thought I could hear him say 15,13,12!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

c) No vlog
d) Rant

Yes I think it will be b aswell, not sure whether comments will be turned off though

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.