The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems pretty obvious that if (big IF) the manager was being agreeable with them, it was only because they were leaving and he was just nodding his head to get rid of them!

Reactions: 25
This has made my Monday.

How can you not know the dangers of cold, deep, dark water? If you don’t then you should‘t be allowed out on your own, least of all be responsible for 4, almost 5, children. The pair of them are as thick as 💩. When he said to Mr Kayak “why’s that any issue?“ and Mr Kayak replied “why don’t you have a think about that and get back to me... here’s my business card” I almost choked. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Their whole life makes sense now:

- Basically starve newborn... No signs saying to feed them (we'll forget the midwife advice because she didn't make a sign).

- Creepy grooming and cheating... No signs saying not to (we'll forget the law, as they didn't have a sign up in Disneyland or the Ibis).

- Leaving a baby on the beach... No signs saying not to.

- Making a creepy replica of baby... Mary Shittle didn't have any signs up.

The list is endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
No wonder he doesn't think wanting to skinny dip with a 16 year old is wrong. He must think they're adults. After all 2-12 year olds are teenagers, so 16 year olds must be at least 30 #minghamlogic

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think the world’s gone mad today. First this pair of clowns and now someone (a stalke) moaNing on my insta because I took a photo of something at the same angle his friend did 😂

Weapon Monday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I have never seen her so flustered before as she is on her Instagram at the moment. She’s bright red, tripping over her words, the stories are cutting off in random places, her hands and eyes are flying everywhere. At the end it’s like she’s near tears!
The body language says it all really! Wow, what an absolute cracker today has been. Honestly, all Creepster/Mr Ingram could of said is "I'm really so sorry we did not know and we will be using life vests in the future". I mean this is how deranged and egotistical they are! His whole demeanour changed when he said to him "you not famous". Just remember tattlers, we all so sooooooo "jealous" of their amazing life that we doing this on purpose to just annoy them and give them hate! I take my hat off to Mr Kayak! This man has probably seen a lot of dangerous things in his lifetime. Good on him for telling them off. Hi Steve!

Reactions: 36
View attachment 627631What the duck is this comment?? Predict Sarah doing race for life??? Amazing 😂
When I say I am in fits of laughter I genuinely mean my stomach is hurting from laughing so hard. I don't know what's more unbelievable Sarah doing race for Life or the fact Sarah is licking her daughter's name

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If Scotland can keep this good Karma for another day and a half that would be great 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿⚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They must always say they're famous when Tattlers get in touch with businesses, it came so easily to him. What a knob end.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They'll have a tough time bringing a defamation/libel case against Mr Kayak.

Pretty sure he has the first 3 defences covered.

1624288320139.png

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Who the hell do they think they are ? An uneducated gobshite layabout who thinks she knows everything and a greasy long nailed leftover emo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wish she'd stop posting more tit on Instagram to try and justify their dangerous actions. Complete narcissist.

Reactions: 38
Chris & Sarah, just thought I'd share when to put life vests on kids (don't care about yourselves)

Bath - girls will be totally fine in a bath without life vests however DON'T leave Jason or baby Mila Cave unattended
Paddling pool - girls will be fine but again DON'T leave the iddy biddy kids unattended
Swimming pool - again girls will be fine and DO make sure to have floatation aids on the babies
ANY OPEN WATER - ALL GIRLS NEED LIFE VESTS AND DO THE BABIES.

Is there a book 'parenting for dummies'? Will have a look and if so will send it to the twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.