Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LisbonB

Just drove home past their estate, looked to the top of their road, and could see Creepy sat on the pavement with Esme up by his house looking glum as fuck. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Boohoo try on haul! I'm so ready for this.

- And this is exactly why I was so ready for this...

First outfit. She claims it's a 14. Unfortunately this particular playsuit is part of their plus size and curve collection. It starts in a 16. As you can see from Lazy in the vlog, it is far too small on her.
Screenshot_20200524_171143.jpg

More to come...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

CheekyChappy

I know we’re giving her shit for it, but I think Lazy actually coined a new word that defines her perfectly.

“Shutterstock”

A provider of licensed images, videos and music.

“Stutter-shock” (Lazy2020™)

A rare brain malfunction that occurs when chavs with overly inflated egos and a terrible grasp of the English language attempt to string a coherent sentence together.

Examples:

“Publishly”
(?)

“Delegated”
(When you mean “relegated”)

“Agriculture”
(When your brain skips the word “culture”)

“Weetabic”
(Weetabix is a brand name, not a pluralisation problem to be solved)

“Nanarrrr”
(When describing an elderly loved one but you end up sounding like a French ambulance)

I could write a Stutter-shock dictionary but I’ll leave it there, although I’d welcome any co-contributors!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Well well well - isn’t this an interesting little discovery... quick search of her profile, old creepy has been liking many pics... particularly in revealing outfits.

Also in the story he screenshot her grid pic rather than tagging her which speaks volumes... maybe the poor woman has no idea the creep and his greasy beanie are listing after her.

Well at least she’s over 18! Well done 👍🏻 Creepo
That's awful. How terribly disrespectful to his wife. Sarah, he has apparently been on dating sites whilst married to you for years; he has invited a girl a just over a year older than Isabelle to swim naked with him whilst you were asleep a few hundred metres away; he has invited a 19 year old fan to come and be his 'personal assistant' (ie lover) right under your nose; he slept with with 21 year old vulnerable fan and even used your pink mini to take her to the park to try and have sex with her again in some bushes; he has alledgedly slept with your bridesmaid and even your sister; he alledgedly tried to sleep with young fans at his brother's concerts; he alledgedly got another woman pregnant whilst Isla was a toddler and you were preparing your wedding; old work colleagues and girls that he used to skate with have said that he tried to sleep with anyone he could and that he tried it on with EVERYONE. He has zero respect for you. OF COURSE he tells you it's all lies. He's hardly going to tell you its all true is he? Don't believe him. He's a liar, a groomer, a cheat and a despicable human being. He has deeply humiliated you and he is still doing it day after day. Look at him pressing like on this woman's revealing photos!!! He is a nasty piece of work and I worry for the woman that he is currently targeting. Kick him out Sarah. It's long overdue.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

YorkshireLady

I’d love to see pics of what they really look like when the camera isn’t on them.
Even before the allegations I heard a very lot of the time they were miserable as sin.
I’ve seen them In ‘Real life’. They came into Nando’s and sat close enough for me to watch them interact with each other. This was before they conceived Jason. there was very little chatting. Lazy sat staring into space. Chris went to order and nobody spoke while he was away. There was a bit of banter between Issy and Esme but they certainly looked as if someone had pisses on their table. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

YorkshireLady

I’ve just been FaceTimeing my 13 year old granddaughter and we got on the subject of You Tubers. I asked who/what she liked watching. She said she’s been baking cookies and made a cheesecake after watching some particular YT-er. I said had she heard or watched the Ingham Family. She looked at me as if id stolen her iPhone and she said ‘ Nana, I’d rather shit in my hands and clap!’
Ive never heard her speak like that but it did make me chuckle!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

thegreencow

VIP Member
OUR CAMERA GOT STOLEN!! & ALL THE CLIPS DELETED!!

Isabelle is in Esme and Isla's bedroom. Esme comes in and says she thought they were doing it together. They're taking over the vlog today with their embarrassing skits. Isabelle says they met a family called the Ingrams and they were on a secret mission. They deleted all the clips so they had do vlog. Esme says if you subscribe you get free makeup. Isabelle and Esme are going to do sister baking.:rolleyes:

Esme says Jace is asleep as they go downstairs. Isabelle asks if they have eggs.

In the kitchen Isabelle tells Esme to stop slamming the door. They're making Frozen and Toy Story cakes; Isabelle's favourites. Isabelle reads out what ingredients they need then reads the instructions. I've never known anyone to make cake mixture in a jug either. Isabelle cracks an egg on the worktop.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says the vegetable oil stinks. They have no whisk so Esme is using a spoon. Lazy could've ordered one on Amazon when she orders everything for the tuff table. Next they make the icing. Isabelle pours the cake mixture into the cases.:rolleyes:

They've decided to dye the cake mixture blue. The mixture looks way too stiff; those sakes will be dry. Isabelle's Yorkshire accent is terrible; it sounds welsh, geordie, londony and mancunian all in one. Don't do GCSE drama ,Isabelle Esme puts the cakes in the oven.:rolleyes:

The cakes are ready and Esme says they smell like crepes. She suggests they open their own bakery.:rolleyes:

Esme asks where the little cupcake is and Isabelle says she has eaten it. Esme pours the icing on the cakes but Isabelle has made it too watery and it just starts sinking in and add sprinkles.:rolleyes:

The cakes are soaked through to the bottom but Esme and Isabelle try one. The cakes are very dry. they were meant to be for tea.

Isabelle tells Lazy that she and Esme made cakes. She doesn't look to happy but Isabelle tells her to choose a cake. She says they don't look the best and then Esme tells her she has no contour. Lazy asks why it's black on the bottom. Esme says Creepy has to try one.:rolleyes:

Lazy tells Esme the cakes aren't the best and then feeds a bit to Jace.:rolleyes:

Isabelle and Esme are back upstairs having eaten all the cakes. Isabelle says if the ifam want more videos like this to let them know and they will film them. Next time it will be with chocolate brownies.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Well that was excruciatingly painful to watch.😬 I wonder what happened yesterday.

Isabelle is going to get so badly bullied for these awful skits when she goes back to school and all because Lazy and Creepy are too fucking lazy to vlog. Literally, if you have no time to do a daily vlog; just film a challenge or something. Don't throw your teen and preteen daughters to the lions.

Lazy doesn't look too thrilled to be the first person to have to try the cakes.
lazy.PNG

She doesn't look too happy at all. Bad news? House sale fallen through again? Been denied a new mortgage? An artist threatening to sue? Police been to visit? Been reading hubby's messages? Hangover? Morning sickness?
lazy1.PNG

lazy3.PNG
lazy5.PNG

lazy2.PNG
lazy4.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
That Lee Devereaux post is so cringe my insides are turning outside

"Yooooo that dude is the MAN". Hes a chubby middle aged ginger man with pale freckly skin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Zelda18

VIP Member
Was out cooking tea and glanced out the kitchen window only to see my neighbours son who is in his early 30’s on a pair of roller skates wearing a beanie. He’s a complete weirdo too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Dress #2 was also from the plus size and curve section.

Screenshot_20200524_171535.jpg

Dress #3 also from the plus size and curve range

Screenshot_20200524_171535.jpg

Dress #4 - you guessed it! Plus size and curve range!

Screenshot_20200524_171907.jpg

Dress #5 - plus size and curve

Screenshot_20200524_172136.jpg

Just to clarify, there is nothing wrong with the plus sized range. But there is everything wrong with stating that you got a size 14 (they don't do that one in their normal range, and have never done so - I regularly order off boohoo and love playsuits myself, so would have seen it) when you are clearly nowhere near a size 14.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42