The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are packing up now. Hence the tit filmed days ago vlogs and the Grammy award winning drama produced last night. My friend owns a removal company- they once did a z list celebs house that’s way bigger then the minghams- they went in with their guys and packed it in a day.

Reactions: 14
This! The house didn't look remotely packed up.
Neither did the last one, right before they did a flit and left all their mountains of crap behind! Oh well...at least that move worked out well for them...onwards and upwards, eh?! Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All this talk of moving had me view the estate agents video tour. Lock down is numbing my grey matter.
The agent notes quality fittings. Given I managed an estate agents and could write details that made an outside lav sound like a palace - please advice what these quality fittings are? Could it be Prinny’s poo or the tent scorched lawn?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the girls have to earn the money? Wtf are they doing every day on your crappy vlog???

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Arghhh, my eyes...the spacing....the layout...
I think that Sarah could print a blanket with a massive turd on it and the cult would nag their poor parents to buy them one. I still can't get over the payment plan for a sodding blanket! A blanket! Not a TV or a spanking brand new Cooker or something, a poxy blanket! Even now I'm still in shock! And another thing! (I'm on a roll now 😂) I know those Mary crappy or whatever her name is, dolls provide comfort for some women and that's good. I personally find them so creepy! If I came home one day and one of those was in my house I would scream the bleeping house down! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sooo now lazy admits to using stutterstock(she couldn’t even get that right). Gee lazy are we getting to you!😂😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry but can I just say while Esme went in the shower Chris said something like "scrub that hair it needs washing" first of all the whole shower thing was weird but I couldn't help but laugh because it's rather hypocritical. I've got actual points to make but I just had to. Sarah still trying to claim those images and saying "as I've said openly before I use this thing call shuttershock" which she pronounced wrong and then went on to explain incorrectly. I'd love to see this artist she's working with because funny enough that's on the rest of her products along with some of the other images

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another night of Pasta. Viva Italy

Lazy has declared her interest in history but appears not to have realised Sir Walter Raleigh brought potatoes to our shores in the mid 1500’s.

This is not withstanding our green and pleasant land nurtures a host of sumptuous and lush vegetables.

Could Madam Seacroft not knock up some chips to go with her 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔‘S?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another night of Pasta. Viva Italy

Lazy has declared her interest in history but appears not to have realised Sir Walter Raleigh brought potatoes to our shores in the mid 1500’s.

This is not withstanding our green and pleasant land nurtures a host of sumptuous and lush vegetables.

Could Madam Seacroft not knock up some chips to go with her 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔‘S?
She probably doesn't know you get chips from a potato

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.