The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah trying to pretend Islas hair was the same length both sides. You can tilt her head 90 degrees if you want sarah it’s still not the same length.

I thought you had a really good eye for detail?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t get over the length of Sarah’s leg hair 🤢
She must never shave them cos it was more like kid hair rather than hair after you’ve been shaving for many years.
I bet Chris loves it 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sarah trying to pretend Islas hair was the same length both sides. You can tilt her head 90 degrees if you want sarah it’s still not the same length.

I thought you had a really good eye for detail?
😂
If shed have brushed it and put her parting right she would have seen 🤣 heck we all noticed! I just think she didn't really want to do it so put zero effort in.

Reactions: 6
If shed have brushed it and put her parting right she would have seen 🤣 heck we all noticed! I just think she didn't really want to do it so put zero effort in.
Looks like she cut esme‘s hair as well...in that tik tok but I may be wrong..

Reactions: 4
Sarah...
if you really want us to believe your lies then at least remember what lies you've told and don't tell us something completely different next time! 🤣 🤣 🤪🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah...
if you really want us to believe your lies then at least remember what lies you've told and don't tell us something completely different next time! 🤣 🤣 🤪🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She does it allll the time. Luckily she has us to remind her what shes said in the past

Reactions: 9
So watched a vlog of the water dunk challenge again and noticed a couple of things which really pissed me off.

Lazy going on and on about creating seamless patterns and how difficult it is. I thought she was a digital creator.
I guess it’s not so easy when you do actually have to do some of the work yourself. However saying that if she had been designing her products from the very beginning she would know exactly what she was doing .
Just proves she doesn’t have a clue.

So instead of giving Jace a cuddle why did Sarah think it was okay to plonk Jace in the high chair when he was clearly a little upset after his nap.
She says he’s happy sitting there with a piece of apple, banana or a biscuit. She had to mention biscuit ( full of sugar) and apple ( choking hazard) so I hope he wasn’t left unattended.

Why has Jace’s little slide/swing set been placed on the patio when there a huge garden of grass. Yes maybe full of dog piss but that’s when sandals come In handy.
Talking of Jace, where was he when Creepy, Lazy & Isabelle were doing the challenge. Don’t tell me a 10yr old and a 8 yr old were left supervising him!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
i noticed the title said cutting daughters hair for first time, but I recall a video a few weeks back Sarah said she had trimmed Islas hair? Also she was pulling All her hair back instead of doing the back then sides when they’re at the side of her head so it’s going to be uneven.

Reactions: 2
16C9DE56-2DCC-4929-9402-5F0A8237357B.png

It is a mystery isn’t it Lazy... makes you wonder if they have different dads 😆😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I can’t get over the length of Sarah’s leg hair 🤢
She must never shave them cos it was more like kid hair rather than hair after you’ve been shaving for many years.
I bet Chris loves it 🤮
Can you imagine her other ‘grooming’ shortfalls. Unlike ‘Owld Creeps’ she doesn’t appear to do much grooming. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If everything was going through the Ingham brand accounts then surely they need to be VAT registered. Has anybody seen an invoice or receipt for the blankets ?? Does it show VAT charged 🤔🤔
They will be two separate companies, Baby and Me wont have reached threshold I'm guessing yet to have to be VAT registered I doubt they will apply before that's met. They do not supply a VAT number on invoice or receipt.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.