The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money is on another behind-the-scenes meltdown, not concealing a house move. It’s all unravelling again. What a way to live.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So mow she's "buying" editable prints... still not designing though is it. 20 new items.. surely even the ifam will get bored with them.

Reactions: 8
If they are moving they are a few days behind and they will trip up somehow, I don't think they will be able to keep it a secret.

Plus keeping the new house a secret is useless, people will work put where they are in seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If they are moving they are a few days behind and they will trip up somehow, I don't think they will be able to keep it a secret.

Plus keeping the new house a secret is useless, people will work put where they are in seconds.
Yeah, won't take long for someone to suss it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
For anyone wanting a back story . I don't know how I missed this video at the time . Let's not forget what he did.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Surely that video by Isabelle and esme should be classed as made for kids? I mean really what adult would want to watch that rubbish? I hope youtube catches up to them soon. I’ve seen decent YouTubers leave videos that YouTube have deemed made for kids as just that. Not changed them back. Probable because they know that at some point fines will be involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It just infuriates me nothing is being done about Chris, nobody has forgotten about it. The fact they’ve not mentioned it but used it as a way to manipulate fans is disgusting. I’m not huge fans of other family vloggers but whenever they make mistakes they apologise in the video after then make an actual apology video. The Minghams really think this will all be forgotten about but it hasn’t many others and I think about it daily

Reactions: 22
I think it's rubbish that they won't be going out/going on holiday until there is a vaccine. Scientists have said they might never find one that is effective. As soon as the holiday companies started flying and the two weeks travel quarantine is lifted they'll be abroad quicker than you can drop your towel and resend .

Reactions: 41
When they've moved there'll be footage of the moving vlog with Bradford lass doing the Riverdance in the background with joy and all the estate doing the hokey kokey! 😂😂😂
So the Minghams will actually get that massive street party celebration they've always fantasised about, with champagne corks flying as their neighbours fling out the bunting and gather en masse to cheer them on run them out of town!

What do we know about the new house? I pity the poor people whose property prices are about to tumble when Greasy & Co rock up...especially if they take those bloody awful faux Victorian street lamps with them!

I wonder how long it'll be before the bladed buffoon takes over the pavements/roads/railings of their new neighbourhood, crunching his way through his puny repertoire of two tricks (I'm being generous there....it's actually just the one trick but it counts as two because one is with a "woohoo" and the other is without) If I lived within a 100 mile radius of them
I'd have covered the whole estate in gravel at the first sign of house hunting, to put them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I'm not saying this is Chris but Bradford and grooming. I really doubt Chris is involved but it states about seizing phones from people messaging young girls. I don't think Chris was part of a gang or anything but I hope Chris realises it is an offence

Last edited:
  • Wow
Arghhh, my eyes...the spacing....the layout...
If we ever needed proof that Sarah ingham NEVER designed her previous products. It’s right there.

I thought Chris was a super dooper editing whizzkid (I mean look at his thumbnails) maybe ask him to stop texting teen fans and give you a hand

• Haha
I am gone for a minute and find myself 1 1/2 threads behind. Looks like I missed a party while I was gone. I tried watching them (on invidio) but lasted about 3 seconds. Do you think we could sue them for killing off my brain cells. My my my wonder what little balls has been up to?
i wanna come to the party as well. But I too are a few days behind...I can bring a narky attitude, a dinky dot adult supersized sooooo soft blanket for us to sit on and if it’s pension week I’ll swing by and get. Naaanaar and her debit card to pay for food and drink...all sorted...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I mentioned that Katrina had put on a good birthday spread. She also lugged a huge picnic to the beach last summer. It’s apparent that it is idle-itus
with Lazy. They must have been fed as kids.
When they've moved there'll be footage of the moving vlog with Bradford lass doing the Riverdance in the background with joy and all the estate doing the hokey kokey! 😂😂😂
There will be a street party as well the Tattlers bash. Stupid Seacroft will think they’re being held for her 🍷

Reactions: 8
Even through Sarah referred to Chris’s victims as “mentally ill”, what a hypocritical witch. She infuriates me.

AE00CEB4-9C0A-4C43-869F-322A448DEE07.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.