The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another night of Pasta. Viva Italy

Lazy has declared her interest in history but appears not to have realised Sir Walter Raleigh brought potatoes to our shores in the mid 1500’s.

This is not withstanding our green and pleasant land nurtures a host of sumptuous and lush vegetables.

Could Madam Seacroft not knock up some chips to go with her 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔‘S?
I actually feel for Isabelle with this diet. In her own vlogs shes been filming workouts and healthyish snacks. Then mummy goes and feeds her junk.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Are we thinking Jace was napping whilst Sarah was at the office and Poncy poncy was out skating with "The Girls" !!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Don’t forget mince in any disguise! Where are green vegetables, fresh fruit etc etc.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t want to get more involved in the design of the blankets, she’s only saying it because she got caught out with her old “designs”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just drove home past their estate, looked to the top of their road, and could see Creepy sat on the pavement with Esme up by his house looking glum as duck. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Just drove home past their estate, looked to the top of their road, and could see Creepy sat on the pavement with Esme up by his house looking glum as duck. 😂
Aww poor creepy he probably forgot how to do his one trick (that or there weren't any teenage girls wandering around the estate for him to ogle at)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’d love to see pics of what they really look like when the camera isn’t on them.
Even before the allegations I heard a very lot of the time they were miserable as sin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Did he have his bags with him? Been kicked out?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I BET YOU CASH MONEY (£££) - YOU WON'T DO THIS!

Cash money? English please. What else were they going to pay her with? Chocolate coins?:unsure:

Lazy welcomes us to another daily vlog. She has a frog in her throat (her words, not mine) and coughs. It's Monday and the schoolwork is almost finished and then the girls are going to get ready. Creepy is printing the orders off for Lazy, She's off to the office to do the orders because there's no stock left at the house. It seems silly to do the packing at the office if you can go out if you need to, to work (didn't Boris say to not travel to work if possible :unsure: ) so they'll be going up to the office every few days. There's no reception staff there and barely any other people.

Didn't you listen to anything Boris said Lazy?:rolleyes:
lazy.PNG

Lazy asks Prinny if she wants to some in. Prinny is off to the groomers on Wednesday🎉. Creepy has changed the garden around and Lazy isn't sure she likes it.:rolleyes:

Jace is stood at the door trying to get out. He falls down and Lazy cackles. Advertisement of outfit and Lazy says it's too big. Lazy pushes Jace on his swing. He needs a new coat but Lazy can't go anywhere to get one. She prefers to take Jace with her to try is on.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says they've just finished doing zoom calls this afternoon. They're about to make some yummy lunch and they're doing a fun challenge. Time lapse of lunch being made.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they're all doing a challenge today. The girls have been begging to do jobs to earn extra pocket money because they have two games they want on the x-box. They're going to play 'I bet you won't' for 'cash monies'. Creepy bets Esme a £10 note that she won't have a yoghurt bagel instead of a ham one. He puts the yoghurt in the bagel and tells her to give it a 'big squidgy bite'. He gives her the £10 note and tells her to finish the bagel. Creepy has a challenge later that he hopes 'one of these fools' will take. Esme has finished the bagel.:rolleyes:

Creepy can hear Isabelle making a cup of tea. Isabelle loves cups of tea to the point that Lazy and Creepy have to limit them. She hates sugar in her tea and it makes her want to be sick. Creepy bets her £10 to put three sugars in her tea. Isabelle protests but says she will do it. She says it looks disgusting and Creepy laughs.:rolleyes:

It was a nice day but now the Inghams are out the clouds are too. Creepy and the girls are on their skates. They didn't film yesterday so we didn't see that Creepy surprised Isabelle with her own aggressive skates. They've made enquiries to get Isla some proper skates. Creepy bets the girls £20 for the child who can moonwalk on skates the longest. They have a test and Esme falls. Esme wins.:rolleyes:

Footage of Creepy skating that no one wants to see.:rolleyes:

Lazy is back from the office. It took a lot longer up there because there were loads of international orders. Lazy is always jealous when she sees a product going to Arkansas (shocked that she can pronounce that correctly) and Florida (bet she wishes she was there, dream on Lazy). Lazy was up until 2am working on a design. Isabelle stayed up until midnight helping Lazy. Lazy is doing things differently and having more involvement in her products because she wants more input into the pattern of her blankets. Lazy has said multiple times that she handpicks designs off Shutterstock but she actually wants to do the patterns. Lazy has been researching how to design a pattern so Lazy has downloaded more digital art because she's very creative. The design for the new baby blanket is Lazy's own. She shows a design she's working on.:rolleyes:

The girls have come in from outside. Lazy has now completed two prints and she's so proud of them. Lazy can envision one of the designs as wallpaper in a nursery.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake from his nap and lazy calls him into the kitchen. but he's having none of it, he wants to go outside. Lazy says he needs to change because the outfit it a little too big. Jace has baby juice in his cup for the first time.

Everyone is sat around Jace They had meatballs and pasta and Jace has learnt to say 'thank you'. Lazy's camera dies and they carry on with Creepy's camera right as he said it. Jace says something that sounds like 'ah-wu'. 'Clleeeevvvveeerrrrr booooooy' from Creepy. Everyone claps.:rolleyes:

Creepy freaked out, saying 'my eye, my eye'. Everyone asked what was wrong and it turns out tomato sauce flicked into his eye.:rolleyes:

Time to give out more money. The angry fool thinks it will be funny. What they have to do for it is bad. He goes into Esme and Isla's bedroom and tells the girls it's time to get ready for bed. He bets the girls £50 that one of them won't jump into the shower fully clothed and have a cold shower. Esme volunteers. Creepy cackles. Isabelle says she wasn't going to do it. Creepy asks Prinny if she wants a cold shower because she's so fluffy. Creepy gives Esme a towel and tells her to dry the bathroom floor.:rolleyes:

Creepy, Esme and Isabelle are sat in Isabelle's bedroom. Creepy wanted to do more but they ran out of time because they were doing business things. Esme won £80. Isla hates dares so she didn't participate. So basically bratty gets a free x-box game that she hasn't earnt. Isabelle has been editing a vlog for ages. There's lots more things coming on Baby and Me and they're changing the ifam store over to the same server as Baby and Me to make things easier. They did lots of work yesterday and the girls were hilarious doing the skit. The girls talk about the skit and some girl called Georgia. Isabelle won £10. Isabelle has been asking to go out to do more skating but Creepy always tells her 'babe, in an hour'.:sick: It's been amazing to see but she does get tired. Esme has decided that her and Isabelle are going to share the money on buying each other clothes. Goodnight.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

creepy3.PNG
creepy2.PNG
creepy1.PNG
Lazy1.PNG

creepy4.PNG
creepy.PNG
creepy7.PNG
creepy5.PNG
lazy2.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I BET YOU CASH MONEY (£££) - YOU WON'T DO THIS!

Cash money? English please. What else were they going to pay her with? Chocolate coins?:unsure:

Lazy welcomes us to another daily vlog. She has a frog in her throat (her words, not mine) and coughs. It's Monday and the schoolwork is almost finished and then the girls are going to get ready. Creepy is printing the orders off for Lazy, She's off to the office to do the orders because there's no stock left at the house. It seems silly to do the packing at the office if you can go out if you need to, to work (didn't Boris say to not travel to work if possible :unsure: ) so they'll be going up to the office every few days. There's no reception staff there and barely any other people.

Didn't you listen to anything Boris said Lazy?:rolleyes:
View attachment 133746

Lazy asks Prinny if she wants to some in. Prinny is off to the groomers on Wednesday🎉. Creepy has changed the garden around and Lazy isn't sure she likes it.:rolleyes:

Jace is stood at the door trying to get out. He falls down and Lazy cackles. Advertisement of outfit and Lazy says it's too big. Lazy pushes Jace on his swing. He needs a new coat but Lazy can't go anywhere to get one. She prefers to take Jace with her to try is on.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says they've just finished doing zoom calls this afternoon. They're about to make some yummy lunch and they're doing a fun challenge. Time lapse of lunch being made.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they're all doing a challenge today. The girls have been begging to do jobs to earn extra pocket money because they have two games they want on the x-box. They're going to play 'I bet you won't' for 'cash monies'. Creepy bets Esme a £10 note that she won't have a yoghurt bagel instead of a ham one. He puts the yoghurt in the bagel and tells her to give it a 'big squidgy bite'. He gives her the £10 note and tells her to finish the bagel. Creepy has a challenge later that he hopes 'one of these fools' will take. Esme has finished the bagel.:rolleyes:

Creepy can hear Isabelle making a cup of tea. Isabelle loves cups of tea to the point that Lazy and Creepy have to limit them. She hates sugar in her tea and it makes her want to be sick. Creepy bets her £10 to put three sugars in her tea. Isabelle protests but says she will do it. She says it looks disgusting and Creepy laughs.:rolleyes:

It was a nice day but now the Inghams are out the clouds are too. Creepy and the girls are on their skates. They didn't film yesterday so we didn't see that Creepy surprised Isabelle with her own aggressive skates. They've made enquiries to get Isla some proper skates. Creepy bets the girls £20 for the child who can moonwalk on skates the longest. They have a test and Esme falls. Esme wins.:rolleyes:

Footage of Creepy skating that no one wants to see.:rolleyes:

Lazy is back from the office. It took a lot longer up there because there were loads of international orders. Lazy is always jealous when she sees a product going to Arkansas (shocked that she can pronounce that correctly) and Florida (bet she wishes she was there, dream on Lazy). Lazy was up until 2am working on a design. Isabelle stayed up until midnight helping Lazy. Lazy is doing things differently and having more involvement in her products because she wants more input into the pattern of her blankets. Lazy has said multiple times that she handpicks designs off Shutterstock but she actually wants to do the patterns. Lazy has been researching how to design a pattern so Lazy has downloaded more digital art because she's very creative. The design for the new baby blanket is Lazy's own. She shows a design she's working on.:rolleyes:

The girls have come in from outside. Lazy has now completed two prints and she's so proud of them. Lazy can envision one of the designs as wallpaper in a nursery.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake from his nap and lazy calls him into the kitchen. but he's having none of it, he wants to go outside. Lazy says he needs to change because the outfit it a little too big. Jace has baby juice in his cup for the first time.

Everyone is sat around Jace They had meatballs and pasta and Jace has learnt to say 'thank you'. Lazy's camera dies and they carry on with Creepy's camera right as he said it. Jace says something that sounds like 'ah-wu'. 'Clleeeevvvveeerrrrr booooooy' from Creepy. Everyone claps.:rolleyes:

Creepy freaked out, saying 'my eye, my eye'. Everyone asked what was wrong and it turns out tomato sauce flicked into his eye.:rolleyes:

Time to give out more money. The angry fool thinks it will be funny. What they have to do for it is bad. He goes into Esme and Isla's bedroom and tells the girls it's time to get ready for bed. He bets the girls £50 that one of them won't jump into the shower fully clothed and have a cold shower. Esme volunteers. Creepy cackles. Isabelle says she wasn't going to do it. Creepy asks Prinny if she wants a cold shower because she's so fluffy. Creepy gives Esme a towel and tells her to dry the bathroom floor.:rolleyes:

Creepy, Esme and Isabelle are sat in Isabelle's bedroom. Creepy wanted to do more but they ran out of time because they were doing business things. Esme won £80. Isla hates dares so she didn't participate. So basically bratty gets a free x-box game that she hasn't earnt. Isabelle has been editing a vlog for ages. There's lots more things coming on Baby and Me and they're changing the ifam store over to the same server as Baby and Me to make things easier. They did lots of work yesterday and the girls were hilarious doing the skit. The girls talk about the skit and some girl called Georgia. Isabelle won £10. Isabelle has been asking to go out to do more skating but Creepy always tells her 'babe, in an hour'.:sick: It's been amazing to see but she does get tired. Esme has decided that her and Isabelle are going to share the money on buying each other clothes. Goodnight.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

View attachment 133739View attachment 133740View attachment 133743View attachment 133753

View attachment 133742View attachment 133741View attachment 133748View attachment 133749View attachment 133754
What the bloody hell does he put on his face for it to so Greasy? Or is that natural?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Paying the children with the money they earn from the shows
If they had said no thier would have been no vlog... They should do it to Chris and Sarah! Dare him to have a cold shower , that would be worth watching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Re: Instagram. You know what goes with elephants?...butterflies! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know this is late but I cannot believe Lazy let Esme film the entire disaster cake vlog in that make up.
Now I know what it is like to be 11 and do dress up, I also understand it was a skit but that make up made her look horrible. Notice how Izzy's face was not covered in ridiculous make up thats because she understands. Esme is too young /naive to understand some may mock her for that.
can you imagine in some years time she rewatches these vlogs or someone from her school does?
Skit is fine, what is not appropriate is Lazy as a mother allowing this to be watched by hundreds of people

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.