The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah looked like she’s been crying VERY lot !!
Probably because she’s had to do some work for a change on her crappy patterns that she thought she could bang out in five minutes. Probably add £20 to the price now she’s ACTUALLY done some work

• Haha
Reactions: 11
CUTTING MY DAUGHTERS HAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Vlog starts with a time lapse of Isabelle getting ready for the day. Jace plays with his truck. Prinny is going to the groomers. Lazy has been saving a few of Jace's toys because he doesn't need them all in one go. She has stored the truck away for a few weeks but he found it whilst exploring the boxes in the dinning room. He's been playing with it all morning but Lazy still hasn't taken it out of the box.:rolleyes:

The truck is out of the box and Lazy says Jace has Weetabix all down him. *Newsflash* She's finally learnt to say it correctly. Lazy puts Jace's smaller cars in the back of the truck. Lazy doesn't know why he throws them in so aggressively. Lazy asks if anyone has any online shopping fails. She ordered little peg people and they arrived today but they're tiny and Jace can't play with most of them. Lazy says Isla can have them. The kitchen actually looks mostly tidy today. They're going to play outside today because its a hot day. Jace plays with his truck on the patio. They need to hoover the patio again.:rolleyes:

Jace is dressed and Lazy is wondering how he looks about four years old. Back out in the garden and Jace tips over his truck. Then he goes on his swing.

Isabelle is boiling some eggs and salad. Esme saw and has decided to scramble some eggs. She shows us how to make them. She puts butter in the egg.:sick:

Lazy says it's like a chef kitchen. It stinks of eggs. Lazy cut up Isabelle's egg with toast for Jace because it wasn't as hard as Isabelle wanted it. Lazy also steals some of Isabelle's carrot for him.:rolleyes:

Jace has seen his lunch and runs to his high chair. Lazy can't cope with how cute toddlers are. Esme takes Isla her lunch.:rolleyes:

Jace has been circling the garden for 20 minutes. Creepy has gone to the office to do the Baby and Me and ifam store orders. Lazy doesn't like where Creepy has moved the table too. It's so hot that Lazy could be anywhere in the world right now. She needs to do some research and see if the hot weather is staying.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is going to make a den as some shade for her, the girls and Jace. they're going to watch a movie in the tent.

Lazy is back from the supermarket. They're having a barbeque for dinner tonight. The shopping trolley was really heavy, probably heavier than Lazy herself. They've changed the entrance and exit so it was a mile walk to get back to the car so Lazy decided to pull it behind her and ran over her own foot. She shows us the cut on her heel and zooms right in. Creepy is setting up the vlog and Lazy is off to clean her foot.:rolleyes:

Lazy has bought Jace his first pair of jelly shoes. He walks out into the garden. Prinny is back from the groomers with shorter hair than they would rather. Of course bratty has to dance in front of the camera whilst Lazy is trying to film Prinny.:rolleyes:

Creepy says he's going to let the girls get close to him and he'll look like Prinny. Creepy had to go and pick up medication and lot of people had no tops on. Creepy shows us the barbeques and Esme uses her bubble machine but Jace runs away.:rolleyes:

Isa has spent all day dancing. She has washed her hair because she wants Isla to cut her hair. She wants all her hair cut off but Laz says she's not a hair dresser. She sections it off and is doing it bit by bit. She says she's not giving Isla the bob she wants though. Lazy cuts some hair off but didn't mean to cut it so short.:rolleyes:

Side one is almost done, quite wispy but looks ok.

Hair is cut. Not perfect but looks good.

This is Lazy's perfect evening. She's working on a new design and Prinny is next to her. Creepy is doing the barbeque and the girls are dancing.

Jace rubs a sponge on the floor and Creepy says he's like daddy. He tells him he's a good boy. Isabelle is making a breakfast smoothie for the morning. She's having avocado, banana, spinach and kale. Creepy says he will try it Isabelle asks if he remembers the smoothie challenge they did and that to make her smoothie even healthier Isabelle should add some tuna.:rolleyes:

End of vlog. No ending yet again.

Erm...
idiot.PNG

Didn't the groomers cut Prinny's nails?
prinny.PNG

lazy1.PNG
lazy2.PNG
creepy1.PNG

lazy.PNG
Capture.PNG
creepy.PNG
creepy2.PNG

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
At first I thought the marks on Sarah's face were where someone had slapped her or grabbed her by the face. The. I realised she has probably had a mask on while out shopping and that's where the marks were from :(

Reactions: 2
Unsure if it's been said yet but prinnys hair has obviously been groomed like that because it needed to be. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't brush her. I don't know much about dogs though. Her claws don't look like they've been cut though.

It also really got to me that she didn't want to cute Islas hair. It's not your hair hun. Every girl I know whose parents controlled their hair cut tended to just go and chop it without permission. She seems to live through the kids..

Reactions: 14
At first I thought the marks on Sarah's face were where someone had slapped her or grabbed her by the face. The. I realised she has probably had a mask on while out shopping and that's where the marks were from :(
Sarah Ingham?? Slapped?? Where?? I'm here for it! 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm watching snippets of the vlog on silent whilst busy... What's in Jaces bowl at lunchtime 🤮 is that egg and mango juice?

Reactions: 3
CUTTING MY DAUGHTERS HAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Vlog starts with a time lapse of Isabelle getting ready for the day. Jace plays with his truck. Prinny is going to the groomers. Lazy has been saving a few of Jace's toys because he doesn't need them all in one go. She has stored the truck away for a few weeks but he found it whilst exploring the boxes in the dinning room. He's been playing with it all morning but Lazy still hasn't taken it out of the box.:rolleyes:

The truck is out of the box and Lazy says Jace has Weetabix all down him. *Newsflash* She's finally learnt to say it correctly. Lazy puts Jace's smaller cars in the back of the truck. Lazy doesn't know why he throws them in so aggressively. Lazy asks if anyone has any online shopping fails. She ordered little peg people and they arrived today but they're tiny and Jace can't play with most of them. Lazy says Isla can have them. The kitchen actually looks mostly tidy today. They're going to play outside today because its a hot day. Jace plays with his truck on the patio. They need to hoover the patio again.:rolleyes:

Jace is dressed and Lazy is wondering how he looks about four years old. Back out in the garden and Jace tips over his truck. Then he goes on his swing.

Isabelle is boiling some eggs and salad. Esme saw and has decided to scramble some eggs. She shows us how to make them. She puts butter in the egg.:sick:

Lazy says it's like a chef kitchen. It stinks of eggs. Lazy cut up Isabelle's egg with toast for Jace because it wasn't as hard as Isabelle wanted it. Lazy also steals some of Isabelle's carrot for him.:rolleyes:

Jace has seen his lunch and runs to his high chair. Lazy can't cope with how cute toddlers are. Esme takes Isla her lunch.:rolleyes:

Jace has been circling the garden for 20 minutes. Creepy has gone to the office to do the Baby and Me and ifam store orders. Lazy doesn't like where Creepy has moved the table too. It's so hot that Lazy could be anywhere in the world right now. She needs to do some research and see if the hot weather is staying.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is going to make a den as some shade for her, the girls and Jace. they're going to watch a movie in the tent.

Lazy is back from the supermarket. They're having a barbeque for dinner tonight. The shopping trolley was really heavy, probably heavier than Lazy herself. They've changed the entrance and exit so it was a mile walk to get back to the car so Lazy decided to pull it behind her and ran over her own foot. She shows us the cut on her heel and zooms right in. Creepy is setting up the vlog and Lazy is off to clean her foot.:rolleyes:

Lazy has bought Jace his first pair of jelly shoes. He walks out into the garden. Prinny is back from the groomers with shorter hair than they would rather. Of course bratty has to dance in front of the camera whilst Lazy is trying to film Prinny.:rolleyes:

Creepy says he's going to let the girls get close to him and he'll look like Prinny. Creepy had to go and pick up medication and lot of people had no tops on. Creepy shows us the barbeques and Esme uses her bubble machine but Jace runs away.:rolleyes:

Isa has spent all day dancing. She has washed her hair because she wants Isla to cut her hair. She wants all her hair cut off but Laz says she's not a hair dresser. She sections it off and is doing it bit by bit. She says she's not giving Isla the bob she wants though. Lazy cuts some hair off but didn't mean to cut it so short.:rolleyes:

Side one is almost done, quite wispy but looks ok.

Hair is cut. Not perfect but looks good.

This is Lazy's perfect evening. She's working on a new design and Prinny is next to her. Creepy is doing the barbeque and the girls are dancing.

Jace rubs a sponge on the floor and Creepy says he's like daddy. He tells him he's a good boy. Isabelle is making a breakfast smoothie for the morning. She's having avocado, banana, spinach and kale. Creepy says he will try it Isabelle asks if he remembers the smoothie challenge they did and that to make her smoothie even healthier Isabelle should add some tuna.:rolleyes:

End of vlog. No ending yet again.

Erm...
View attachment 135200
Didn't the groomers cut Prinny's nails?
View attachment 135180

View attachment 135183View attachment 135184View attachment 135194

View attachment 135182View attachment 135181View attachment 135195View attachment 135197
Just look at the beanie/tee-shirt combo! Fashion statement there Creepy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol I've always put butter in scrambled eggs. I don't like it without.
We do too after watching Gordon Ramsay do it a number of years ago. Very silky but have to make sure you don't over do the butter or its revolting. The Inghams culinary skills are atleast being used during this lockdown. Silver linings. I really wish they would be a bit more varied with their diets though. I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to them choosing what's for dinner each night!

Reactions: 4
What a shame she didn't keep it on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ I’ve found Sarah’s shopping list...
I was going to say it can't be hers because it mentions flour and she never cooks proper stuff from scratch....but then I remembered that this pair of quality content creators are in full-on prank mode at the moment so they're probably preparing for something messy. As you were then!

Reactions: 5
I've been lurking for a while but never posted, you guys make me laugh so much everyday. I've been 'following' the family for a few years, I used to like them until everything went super fake and Creepy kept being creepy. (I even 'got the chance' to make a drawing of them that got printed on their merch two years ago lmao)

It's so annoying to me that Sarah wouldn't cut Isla's hair as short as she asked! You can definetly tell Isla really wanted a short shoulder haircut. Lazy kept saying 'it's too sHort' when it was actually the length Isla always had.
She cannot accept shoulder length, what would be her reaction if one of her girls wanted a pixie haircut ??? She would faint.
Hair is hair, it'll grow super quickly and the fact that it's not even hers!! It's NOT that big of a deal, just f*cking cut it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just a little something for you to do tonight when you spent 7 hours editing a 20 minute vlog Creepy - you might want to change the channel bio. Jace wasn't born March this year and Isla is now 8 :rolleyes: Hi Steve, thanks for passing on the message.
View attachment 134532
If they have to go to all that trouble it will be another day off of vlogging and “Isla Cam” time.😴 Can you believe Lazy cut Islas hair? Surprised she even noticed it was down to her waist by now. And a hack job at that! At least part her hair and get some decent scissors dumbass! Lazy now give yourself a buzz. Do it for charity.

Why hasn't that stuff washed out yet!
Lack of proper hygiene, most likely! Take a shower sickos. Creepy teach your children to wash their hair and set an example. Greasy slimeball.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've been lurking for a while but never posted, you guys make me laugh so much everyday. I've been 'following' the family for a few years, I used to like them until everything went super fake and Creepy kept being creepy. (I even 'got the chance' to make a drawing of them that got printed on their merch two years ago lmao)

It's so annoying to me that Sarah wouldn't cut Isla's hair as short as she asked! You can definetly tell Isla really wanted a short shoulder haircut. Lazy kept saying 'it's too sHort' when it was actually the length Isla always had.
She cannot accept shoulder length, what would be her reaction if one of her girls wanted a pixie haircut ??? She would faint.
Hair is hair, it'll grow super quickly and the fact that it's not even hers!! It's NOT that big of a deal, just f*cking cut it.
Welcome, we are glad you’ve seen the light 😂 it’s dads of I fam I always think about like they are sitting reading the newspaper In their living room a weird no friended 11!year old or 54 year old doll collector has Inghams on tv, he hears “what’s up foo” Looks up and Just says one sentence, “WHO THE duck IS THAT PRICK? TURN IT OFF” and that’s how numbers are dwindling, it’s weird Chris Sarah he’s not right hun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but not so long ago when the hair was getting dyed she said she had trimmed Isla’s hair previously..so yet another lie for click bait 🙄

Reactions: 7
Welcome, we are glad you’ve seen the light 😂 it’s dads of I fam I always think about like they are sitting reading the newspaper In their living room a weird no friended 11!year old or 54 year old doll collector has Inghams on tv, he hears “what’s up foo” Looks up and Just says one sentence, “WHO THE duck IS THAT PRICK? TURN IT OFF” and that’s how numbers are dwindling, it’s weird Chris Sarah he’s not right hun!!
My husbands first words when he heard him speak where is he a straight man he sounds as camp as a row of tents, then when he saw him he said that cant be real is this a skit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.