The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I thought it was a poor decision opening places like kfc & McDonald’s even if it’s just for takeaway, but good lord It’s Matalan hardly essential.
My friend works at a hospital. A kfc drive thru is on the main route to the hospital. They opened up last week and the traffic to get in was backed up for miles. She left her house 30mins earlier than usual yet was Still late for her shift because of selfish people. The following day she took a different route and guess what still full of traffic for KFC.
Another friend of mine works in b&q. They opened a couple of weeks ago. Of course everyone has decided to paint their houses. She told me that several people in the store were just in there to browse, walking around aimlessly, picking up the stock without buying. She said it felt like it was just an excuse for them to go out. One customer bought a generic paintbrush, whilst another bought a pack of nails. These are things that could be purchased online surely.
It`s just plain selfish.We must be lucky here (small seaside town in the south).The only shop open aside from sainsburys/tesco etc are b&q.No take away/drive through places open as yet.It`s like a ghost town ,but we`ve had no cases since lockdown.x ( and only 2 reported before that ,no deaths).Personally i hope we stay as we`ve been ,as it`s going to save lives ,and not put any burden on our local hospitals.x The NHS are wonderful 👏 Many thanks to you all here working on the frontline ,in whatever form.xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is he STILL wearing the same clothes? And he looks so sweaty. Yuck. The term "Cash Money" is used by American Rappers, I believe. Another example of him trying to be down with the kids. Except at his age, if he gets down, he may not get up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm glad she clarified that because I was imagining her pointing at racoons on a screen, with her toes, saying "I want that one!" in the voice of Andy from Little Britain's Lou & Andy sketch!
That’s exactly what I imagined too 😂

Reactions: 4
It`s just plain selfish.We must be lucky here (small seaside town in the south).The only shop open aside from sainsburys/tesco etc are b&q.No take away/drive through places open as yet.It`s like a ghost town ,but we`ve had no cases since lockdown.x ( and only 2 reported before that ,no deaths).Personally i hope we stay as we`ve been ,as it`s going to save lives ,and not put any burden on our local hospitals.x The NHS are wonderful 👏 Many thanks to you all here working on the frontline ,in whatever form.xx
Yes we live in a small town in Devon and as far as I’m aware the takeaway/drive thru are still closed.

Reactions: 3
So Sarah ingham suddenly wants to have a more hands on approach to her designs. Weird that timing right after the actual designer commented saying you’d never paid for the designs that you suddenly are going to design yourself now.
Did someone look on shutterstock over the weekend and see what a very lot of money each license is and decide to cut corners and do it yourself now.

let me guess it will he pitched as unique and only you have that design... oh wait that’s what you said originally wasn’t it?

You’ve been very open about the fact you use shutterstock?? Can someone point me to her ever mentioning it even once because I think I missed her admitting that and instead heard ‘I designed, Isabelle and I designed’

also it’s shutterstock not stutterstock you thick fool. How can you not know the name of a site you are clearly on often or is there a rip off version of shutterstock like your blankets?

feel free to address the ‘conspiracies’

Reactions: 30
So Sarah ingham suddenly wants to have a more hands on approach to her designs. Weird that timing right after the actual designer commented saying you’d never paid for the designs that you suddenly are going to design yourself now.
Did someone look on shutterstock over the weekend and see what a very lot of money each license is and decide to cut corners and do it yourself now.

let me guess it will he pitched as unique and only you have that design... oh wait that’s what you said originally wasn’t it?

You’ve been very open about the fact you use shutterstock?? Can someone point me to her ever mentioning it even once because I think I missed her admitting that and instead heard ‘I designed, Isabelle and I designed’

also it’s shutterstock not stutterstock you thick fool. How can you not know the name of a site you are clearly on often or is there a rip off version of shutterstock like your blankets?

feel free to address the ‘conspiracies’
Exactly, just a web of blatant lies. It turns my stomach and they are banned in my house on every platform, YouTube, insta etc. No way are my kids going to listen to any more of her utter bullshit. She’s deranged if she thinks any of that child’s play is actually designing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Saw a comment on there from someone who said they were turning 11 soon. Another one saying they wished they lived with the Inghams 🤢 Shocking how young some of the viewers are.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I haven’t and won’t watch the vlog but just reading about creepy bribing his almost teenage daughter to get a cold shower turns my stomach 🤢 bet he was hoping Isabelle would take the challenge for his creepy weirdo followers and calling her ‘babe’ I mean wtf??? My daughters are 18 and 13 and neither me or there dad speak like that to them it wouldn’t feel right it’s just fully wrong!! Hope his tiktok account gets closed; I don’t have tiktok so don’t think I can report it?? I live in Bradford and would love for them to move on to my estate they wouldn’t be here long!!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Someone had speculated they were double bluffing. Would be funny if they had bought it..

Reactions: 7
I know we’re giving her tit for it, but I think Lazy actually coined a new word that defines her perfectly.

“Shutterstock”

A provider of licensed images, videos and music.

“Stutter-shock” (Lazy2020™)

A rare brain malfunction that occurs when chavs with overly inflated egos and a terrible grasp of the English language attempt to string a coherent sentence together.

Examples:

“Publishly”
(?)

“Delegated”
(When you mean “relegated”)

“Agriculture”
(When your brain skips the word “culture”)

“Weetabic”
(Weetabix is a brand name, not a pluralisation problem to be solved)

“Nanarrrr”
(When describing an elderly loved one but you end up sounding like a French ambulance)

I could write a Stutter-shock dictionary but I’ll leave it there, although I’d welcome any co-contributors!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
And here we go, got my brew and a pack of strawberries next to me (Lazy could never - it would be a packet of biscuits of 5 in her case)...its time for my thoughts on todays vlog...

I BET YOU CASH MONEY (£££) - YOU WON'T DO THIS!!!

- First of all.....cash money....CASH MONEY???? Im sorry what language are you trying to speak here Chris. Stop thinking your some roadman on the streets of London....your a noncey goth man child from Bradford. Surprised they haven't used terms like 'bare dollar' yet... 🙄
- Some clear original and fun video ideas lack of vlog content today...bloody dares. Are you lot now 5? Whats next, knock a door run on the neighbours before you embark on your move to chav towers with the chavavan (can't remember who used that term but my god I love it, im cackling like Lazy over here, thank you 😂)
- Ewwww Lazy's dry and crusty lips....I will amazon prime some Vaseline over...along with a whisk, mixing bowl, dog nail clippers and a lead for prinny....oh and some actual designs for the blankets, not some copy and paste images from google. Might also send a restraining order against Creepy whilst i'm at it.
- No Lazy do you not listen to the news (probably not tbh...) its not 'you can go out if you want to'.... its go out if you absolutely have to....theres a reason theres no staff there, because you aren't supposed to be there.
- Oh thank god poor prinny is going to the groomers, might finally have them poor claws trimmed.
- Here we go again...more of lazy saying clothes are too big for Jace :rolleyes:
- Ughhh that red tracksuit top is vileeeeeeee :sick:
- Ooop another ham bagel...be careful Esme lazy will be after that...its all she ever seems to eat.
- Annnnddd more sugar....surprised this family have any teeth left.
- Look how uncomfortable izzy is around creepy when he's filming on the skates...she's moving away from him. Poor kid.
- These stupid dares...honestly cba
- Ooooop addressing the blanket design situation, now you're getting involved Lazy....ahahahahahahaha HI THERE SARAH HUN 👋
- More....bloody....pasta...........I have no words....absolutely no words. Their diet is so b
- CLEVVERRRRR BOYYYYY :rolleyes:
- Is that izzy feeding Jace? Yet again Lazy living up to her name.
- Creepy you cannot talk about hair washing...your hair so greasy you could fry the chicken from KFC in it :sick:
- Bratty not in todays vlog again. Thats a bonus.
- Creds to Esme for sharing her money, that is a nice thing to do, but can't help feel like that was probably fabricated to stop comments saying she doesn't need that much money.

Annndddd thats another day from the minghams x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I might be confused here but unless Sarah drew those elephants herself, that's also STILL not really designing? You're just rearranging/copy and pasting someone's (possibly still nicked) art? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.