The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree, Chris too.

In his hell no video when he said to "think of his kids", it's the reason why I and I am sure many others are still here, because of the teenage girls that he still has access to, it's those kids I am thinking of. He said exactly the same to one of his victims too; manipulative, weak behaviour from a spineless man.

If he really cared about his kids he would have done everything to prove to the haters that he was a changed man - had sought therapy, apologised, backed away from the social media and kept his head down and let Sarah and he kids continue on with the channel whilst he edited and did admin. Instead he's prancing around like a creep, displaying exactly the same behaviour that has got him in so much trouble.
Exactly this and if in the very very small chance (at the time) it was malicious lies he would of gone all out to prove his innocence for his own sake and family yet there was nothing plus the agents dropped them just like that, a very popular money making family at the time, noone spoke out to support them like other you tubers or family etc that too me cemented my opinion on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My thoughts:

- Boohoo try on haul! I'm so ready for this.

- And this is exactly why I was so ready for this...

First outfit. She claims it's a 14. Unfortunately this particular playsuit is part of their plus size and curve collection. It starts in a 16. As you can see from Lazy in the vlog, it is far too small on her.
Screenshot_20200524_171143.jpg

More to come...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Some things they say shout pre-teen/teen but the writing is definitely not that of a pre-teen/teen. I agree it's very worrying
Even if it does actually turn out to be some girl called Ellie, it's still super unhealthy. I understand people idolise all sorts in fandoms but actively & directly telling a 14 year old she's your 'saviour' and that she's the reason you're still alive? That's a lot of unnecessary pressure to put on a kid for literally just existing 😕

The incident a few months ago where a much older man started threatening suicide in Izzy's comment section (including blaming other iFam, some of whom were kids) and trying to make people contact him to talk him out of it made me feel super uncomfortable without even being involved - so how on earth would Isabelle feel if she saw it (or others like it)? Especially when they mention how empathetic she is. What happens if 'Ellie' feels in a bad place again and Izzy can't 'fix' it?
No child should ever have to feel responsible for someone else's life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
My thoughts:

First outfit. She claims it's a 14. Unfortunately this particular playsuit is part of their plus size and curve collection. It starts in a 16. As you can see from Lazy in the vlog, it is far too small on her.
View attachment 137204

More to come...
I honestly couldn’t care less what size she is people take the piss because you blatently lies.

she can’t tell the truth about anything it baffles me.

hope boohoo haven’t sent her that for free because it’s not the type of shop she’d normally be at??

Reactions: 22
My thoughts:

View attachment 137204

More to come...
Does she not realise that people will realise this? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dress #2 was also from the plus size and curve section.

Screenshot_20200524_171535.jpg

Dress #3 also from the plus size and curve range

Screenshot_20200524_171535.jpg

Dress #4 - you guessed it! Plus size and curve range!

Screenshot_20200524_171907.jpg

Dress #5 - plus size and curve

Screenshot_20200524_172136.jpg

Just to clarify, there is nothing wrong with the plus sized range. But there is everything wrong with stating that you got a size 14 (they don't do that one in their normal range, and have never done so - I regularly order off boohoo and love playsuits myself, so would have seen it) when you are clearly nowhere near a size 14.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
as
My thoughts:

View attachment 137204

More to come...
Size 16 😂😂😂😂 oh Jesus Lazy that’s the best laugh I’ve had since lockdown began. Listen leave telling the jokes to tattle ok hun. Piss off you are at least a size 20. You’ve an arse like a coo’s backside as we would say here in Scotland. And you’ve a face to match your nae a bonnie lassie now are you Sarah all the stress of staying with a poncey nonce hasn’t been kind to your skin. Sarah as soon as you said yday you were ordering from Boohoo it was obvious it was from the curve collection why lie there is nothing wrong with that. We all see your very overweight now our eyes aren’t painted on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
My thoughts:

View attachment 137204

More to come...
I love your comments btw☺

Reactions: 7
Dress #2 was also from the plus size and curve section.

View attachment 137206

Dress #3 also from the plus size and curve range

View attachment 137206

Dress #4 - you guessed it! Plus size and curve range!

View attachment 137208

Dress #5 - plus size and curve

View attachment 137210

Just to clarify, there is nothing wrong with the plus sized range. But there is everything wrong with stating that you got a size 14 (they don't do that one in their normal range, and have never done so - I regularly order off boohoo and love playsuits myself, so would have seen it) when you are clearly nowhere near a size 14.
I swear she's said she was a size 10 or 12 recently. Sorry but there's no way she is smaller then me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jace has two nasty bruises on the side of his head after an accident while playing with his Chad Valley Sightseeing Tour Bus.

If only toys came with age appropriate ratings... 🙄

Sarah you are a joke.
218DDA64-CDC3-44DF-877C-5BE49BF989E1.jpeg

(While finding this screenshot I was informed 2 other people were currently viewing it, come on who was it!? 👋 😂)

• Wow
  • Angry
I've tried to report the account many times but there's nothing to chose from that can be used as a reason. It's not normal at all, if it was pictures of my young daughter or niece I'd be reporting it to someone not following and liking them 🤬
I would hunt the bugger down if it's my child and sort them out

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My thoughts:

View attachment 137204

More to come...
As soon as she said she had got a 14 I was like, no way are we the same size

• Haha
I swear she's said she was a size 10 or 12 recently. Sorry but there's no way she is smaller then me.
My sister is a size 16 and sometimes an 18 depending on the brand and she is way smaller then Sarah. She’s probably a 20/22 at a push.

She does need to dress for her size. I don't see anything wrong with her size (although she should take care of herself better, she doesn't eat that great as we all know) but she doesn't dress for her size at all which does nothing for her. Buy the right sizes Sarah and you'll look 100 times better. The clothes were nice but just didn't fit her well, if they were the right sizes they could've been flattering.

Reactions: 20
Size 14 Sarah 😂😂😂😂😂 you having a laugh. I think most of these outfits are from boohoos curve range which start at a 16. Why lie about your size when it’s so easy to be caught out with your lies.
I don’t care what size she is, buts it’s obvious she’s not a 14. I’d say 18/20. Why doesn’t she just own it.

• Haha
I do think Sarah has lost weight since Christmas for sure, she's definitely not as big around chest and stomach as she was and her legs are not meeting at knee caps as they were however before Sarah gets all coo and thinks she's having a compliment off a tattler and proud tattler at that, noone gives a tit about Sarah's weight it's the constant lying of her Size she claims to of been a 10 when she was 12tob14 pre Jace days, now she's saying she's a 14, no Sarah it's proven yet again your lying, I woukd say your an 18 but you hide your arse no twirling in showing outfits because your not size your claiming, just tell truth, no need to be ashamed you've clearly lost some weight so own it and be honest.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.