Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot hot

VIP Member
Omg what she done her face and what she done to to isla hair not even dam straight part from that boringggggggg

Reactions: 1

Tublet83

VIP Member
Anyone know if the Inghams schools are due to reopen? Esme should be in the first group because she’s in year6?

Wilma57

Chatty Member
duh is lazy really that thick that she doesn’t know why they are going thru so much bread and butter or food in general! That’s cos you thick twat, you are stuck at home, no takeaways no carveries, no school dinners, you have to supply 3 meals a day!!!🤡
Do the schools really serve non-boarding students three meals a day. That is why they have them in private school, Lazy doesn’t have to cook.

Bradford lass

I haven't watched their vlog (haven't for weeks) but it sounds like they have pre filmed this vlog and filmed vlogs consisting of multiple days? I'd guess they're moving and then will film normally again and say they did it in secret so the 'haters' couldn't find them or some shite.
Ohhhh do you live local too ??

Did you try clicking retry? Sorry!
Yes many a times ! Still nothing.

Did you try clicking retry? Sorry!
Yes many a times ! Still nothing.

Last edited:

Asparagus123

VIP Member
On Isabelle's Instagram I reported a couple of the pictures of her in her bikini as inappropriate now they looked blurred out just wondering if it’s just mine because I reported or it’s blurry for everyone ??