Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggggghu

She’s always been a total weirdo about the size of her children, claiming how small and dainty they are. It’s like some weird obsession. Jace never wears clothes that bloody fit.... he isn’t a size 6-9 months Sarah, the sleeves are up to his elbows and his trousers way above his ankle. WHY would you WANT your child to be so small? Don’t you want them growing well and thriving? It’s very weird.
Ive seen them a fair few times round Leeds (unfortunately) and they ALWAYS look miserable, they are never chatting or smiling. Creepy looks like a creep and lazy just looks bloody miserable fiddling with that fringe. They both need to grow up and look their age.

Also her mispronunciations drive me insane... I hate how she says ‘PROOOOOO-JECT’ like she’s so well to do, no hun you’re just thick.
WOW rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

killerqueen

I think it's rubbish that they won't be going out/going on holiday until there is a vaccine. Scientists have said they might never find one that is effective. As soon as the holiday companies started flying and the two weeks travel quarantine is lifted they'll be abroad quicker than you can drop your towel and resend .

Reactions: 41

CheekyChappy

We need one of your infamous videos with all her verbal cock ups.
Download every example of Sarah Ingham butchering the English language!?!? There isn’t a computer in the world with that much hard drive space! It would take all year!! (Not that it looks like I’ll be doing anything else in 2020! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 41

moimoi

VIP Member
Stuttershock, hahhahahahaahah. I can't.

Sarah hun, placing already DESIGNED images in a particular order isn't 'designing'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

KateESJ

VIP Member
Lazy really admitted on camera she doesn’t know what an introvert or a extrovert is?

Also creepy ‘most people watching will guess wrong’ re: Isabelle being an introvert.

She comes across as a ball of anxiety most of the time. It’s obvious that she’s introverted.

Reactions: 38

garyowen7

For some reason, this vlog more than any other, made me feel genuinely uncomfortable when it comes to Chris and his creepy behaviour around the girls. Not only related to his dodgy grooming Ian Watkins persona, but also the way he's so manipulative and mean spirited with them, but gets away with it.

And why the hell can't Isabelle - almost 15 - go outside skating on her own or with the others without Chris 'supervising'?

He was particularly giddy today, he treats Isabel and Esme like they're the cool girls at school that he's trying to impress enough to ask to prom, but is actually just that one dodgy teacher who is one drunken night away from being arrested:

Screenshot 2020-05-19 18.52.45.png

Screenshot 2020-05-19 18.54.18.png

Screenshot 2020-05-19 18.56.07.png

Screenshot 2020-05-19 19.45.30.png

And man alive, that sodding red tracksuit jacket/beanie combination. Beast.

• Sick
  • Haha

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

I'm making no judgements but Creepy wrote on his Instagram post of Isabelle that 'her beauty is infinite'. This weirdo Wizzlesplanet also mentioned that her beauty was infinite. Bit strange that both of them should use the same - not often used - phrase. And I can't imagine a 13 year old writing that either. Horrific that the Wizzlesplanet account says 'even though I can't physically touch her' too 😷😡.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Lolly505

VIP Member
The Ingham Family #103 - No boxes, no views, no proper shoes - but still pretending there's a house move 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lolly505

VIP Member
I might be confused here but unless Sarah drew those elephants herself, that's also STILL not really designing? You're just rearranging/copy and pasting someone's (possibly still nicked) art? 🤔

• Heart

specialone50

VIP Member
guys the stipulations for arriving at the Tattlers party are we must do a slow mo shot holding hands walking away from the camera, of course we wont get it first time so we have lots of takes, then when we get to the party we must pose open mouthed then pull our tongues out and wink, best sex doll poses guys remember !! once weve been approved and past the shittle stall with the representation Jace dolls and the not a toy Prinny, part with our cash, then pass the present in to the PO Box nothing less than £100 though otherwise no entrance. Once all that has been done you must then say OMG ilysm to the hostess and then admire the host who will be doing his sultry pose by the windowframe. Whilst accepting a drink you must do your best woohooing at the said pose and then give the bird and pull another face and deposit the Crisp and dry in the appropriate snack box for the sultry red head/Black haired adonis to use to wash his hair. You are then able to enjoy nibbles that you bring yourself because we are not a charity guysand you can deposit yourselves around the garden whilst the sultry red head does his best trick on his ramp. Thanks for abiding by these rules. As you where

• Haha
  • Heart

Pastel

VIP Member
So Sarah reckons that she’s openly said many many times that she gets her designs from shutterstock. No Sarah you have never said that, your only telling everyone now because you were caught out.
Exactly this!!!!! I actually got furious listening to her yesterday that I had to turn off the tv - she has NEVER mentioned buying designs before... she has always tried to give the impression that she has designed everything herself. Deciding between a f’ing pom-pom or ruffle border, and choosing a colour for the backing, IS NOT DESIGNING SARAH!!!! If I buy a new car and have to choose between wanting black or grey seats and wether to go with air-con at the front or throughout the whole car, I’m not exactly designing a bloody car am I!??!?!?!! Aaaaarghhhhhh... and now she’s bought a set of graphic elements and is simply plonking them in a semi-cohesive pattern on a white backdrop in an attempt to persuade her toddler followers that she’s a legit pattern designer 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I actually can’t with this woman... What gets my goat so much is that she likes to create the illusion of being something she’s not - for goodness sake just own what you are for once!!!! It’s fine to work towards something and it’s admirable to want to achieve things but just be real about it for goodness sake - rightdone with my little rant

• Heart
  • Haha

LuckyLunard

I've been lurking for a while but never posted, you guys make me laugh so much everyday. I've been 'following' the family for a few years, I used to like them until everything went super fake and Creepy kept being creepy. (I even 'got the chance' to make a drawing of them that got printed on their merch two years ago lmao)

It's so annoying to me that Sarah wouldn't cut Isla's hair as short as she asked! You can definetly tell Isla really wanted a short shoulder haircut. Lazy kept saying 'it's too sHort' when it was actually the length Isla always had.
She cannot accept shoulder length, what would be her reaction if one of her girls wanted a pixie haircut ??? She would faint.
Hair is hair, it'll grow super quickly and the fact that it's not even hers!! It's NOT that big of a deal, just f*cking cut it.

• Heart

Circlish

VIP Member
Just caught up with Creepy's little whinge down the side of the chavavan about people breaking social distancing rules.
Well, yes, they SHOULD be adhering to government advice, but he REALLY sounded quite bitter that everyone around him had mates and he had to skulk around, as per, all alone like the Billy No Mates Local Nonce that he is. You just know NOBODY lets on to Chris Ingham when he's out and about. No lads shouting ey-up across the road to him. The sad sack.
And piss off, Chris, with your "we're having to sacrifice seeing our own family" shite. You're only talking about your mother, and your only interest in that stupid woman is having her around as some kind of fucking lackey. You never see Katrina or Shirley 'Bubbles' Ingham. Your kids never see their cousins. Your step-daughter never sees her biological father or paternal grandparents. And you never see your illegitimate son. It's laughable.
Stop mewling just because people have friends, Chris, and you don't.

Tattle is overriding 'n0nce' to 'ponce'? Wtf?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36