The Ingham Family #102 we’re having a ball, watching the Ingham’s viewing figures fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris was probably hoping Isabelles tshirt was way more seethrough when he threw that bucket. 14 minutes out of a 25 minute vlog should have been on Sassybellle,
And how quick was he to grab the camera to show a wet t shirted Isabelle? bleeping pweirdo!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Was out cooking tea and glanced out the kitchen window only to see my neighbours son who is in his early 30’s on a pair of roller skates wearing a beanie. He’s a complete weirdo too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Was out cooking tea and glanced out the kitchen window only to see my neighbours son who is in his early 30’s on a pair of roller skates wearing a beanie. He’s a complete weirdo too.
Are you sure you don't live In Bradford,?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WHO KNOWS ME BEST?! DAD VS MUM WATER HEAD DUNK EDITION!! - BOYFRIEND SECRETS REVEALED!!

Everyone is up and ready for the day; Isla is printing her final worksheet and it's geography, Lazy's favourite subject. Yeah right! Last night with Jace was back to the newborn stage of waking every half an hour. Lazy felt bad for him and bad for herself. Creepy was up until 3 anyway.:rolleyes:

Lazy helps Isla with her work. They've worked out where the mountain ranges are using a very lot of google and coloured them in.:rolleyes:

Jace throws some cars on the floor. Lazy keeps telling Jace to go and get them. and put them in the bucket. Lazy cuts up orange and tells Jace to get in his high chair.:rolleyes:

It's lunchtime and Esme tells us to look at how good her lunch is. She has a ham bagel, lettuce and salad cream and cheap wafer biscuits from Asda. I thought Creepy went to the co-op this week and is a germaphobe, surely he wouldn't risk another trip out after THAT rant.:unsure:Isabelle's lunch is ruined because she has a ham salad bagel with barbeque sauce. Isabelle says it's so nice, Lazy say's 'ew'. Isla is having a butter bagel.:rolleyes:

Lazy has finished cleaning up the plates. Creepy is outside with the girls and Jace is upstairs having a nap. He woke up crying again and he's been doing this a lot. It looks like it's going to rain and Lazy has been on photoshop. After speaking to her supplier Lazy has discovered she needs a seamless pattern and hers isn't. It's really, really hardtop try and do it. Her and Creepy have watched YouTube videos and it's so frustrating. People have told them they need to download Adobe illustrator. Lazy has downloaded it and is trying to navigate it. It's a learning curve though.:rolleyes:

Lazy shows her first attempt but it's not right; she wants it grey, yellow, grey, yellow but at the moment it's two yellow then grey.:rolleyes:

Creepy skating. No blurring of the neighbours' number plates as usual.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake but not in the best mood; he's being clingy and when he's clingy the best thing is to put him in his high chair with some water and an apple, banana or biscuit whilst Lazy does something with Isla. They're transforming the living room window. She's printed picture off from online and they're going to colour them in cut them out and laminate them to make it nice and bright. There's nothing better than a time lapse of someone colouring.:rolleyes:

Lazy doesn't know how this has happened but Lazy asked to do a 'who knows Isabelle next challenge' and it involves water. Somehow there are two buckets of water in front of Lazy. Some of the questions are like guess work. Cackle. Cackle. Some questions aren't what Lazy would know.:rolleyes:

Creepy and Lazy are sat in front of the two buckets of water. They've obviously left Jace in the house with the two younger girls. Great parenting (y)Lazy says Creepy will get 12 dunks. Whoever gets the answer wrong gets dunked in the water.

First question is Isabelle's favourite food and Lazy has no clue. Isabelle says they have it 2-3 times a week. The answer is pasta; Creepy and Lazy both get it wrong. Lazy moans the water is cold. The next question is Isabelle's favourite drink and they both get dunked again. Favourite American cereal; they both get it right. Favourite type of dance? Modern. Creepy gets dunked. Favourite Disney Park (which she won't be returning to for quite a while)? Neither get it right. Most embarrassing moment? Creepy dunks his head in the water because he doesn't know. The answer is the sanitary towel falling out of Isabelle's pocket.:rolleyes:

What would Isabelle if she was invisible for a day? Creepy says he would rob a bank and bring it home. Lazy says he's an imbecile; OMG she hasn't said that for years.:rolleyes:Isabelle is confused about the word 'imbecile' and Creepy says she is one. Creepy gets the answer wrong. Extravert or introvert. Lazy doesn't know what they are. Favourite parent? Lazy says it's like answering which child they like best. Creepy is confident. They both say Dad but Isabelle loves them both the same. They both get dunked and Lazy moans about her hair.:rolleyes:

How many boyfriends has Isabelle had from 1-5. Creepy looks quite jealous when she says '5'. Creepy thinks he knows the answer. Lazy gets dunked and Lazy is shocked Isabelle has had three boyfriends. She has makeup in her eyeballs. Creepy still looks extremely jealous.:rolleyes: :sick:

The jealousy...
creepy6.PNG
creepy7.PNG

The rage
creepy8.PNG
creepy9.PNG

He's desperate to pour the bucket of water on Isabelle but Lazy tells him not to. Isabelle pours it all over his lap instead. Creepy then pours the other bucket on Isabelle and films her in her wet top. Creepy laugh.:rolleyes:

No proper vlog ending. 'see you tomorrow at 5' written on screen.

End of vlog

This was the perfect challenge for Creepy; we know how much he likes to be around water with young teenage girls.

lazy1.PNG
Creepy.PNG
creepy10.PNG

creepy1.PNG
creepy4.PNG
lazy2.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought I would share something with my fellow Tattlers. I just had a very traumatic experience, and sharing is caring so here goes... I started to imagine what it would be like to have Sarah and Chris as my parents. I should be okay after extensive therapy but if ya'll don't hear from me for a little while then I may be found rocking in the corner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just a little something for you to do tonight when you spent 7 hours editing a 20 minute vlog Creepy - you might want to change the channel bio. Jace wasn't born March this year and Isla is now 8 :rolleyes: Hi Steve, thanks for passing on the message.
ingham.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd love for someone from HMRC to properly investigate if she's declaring her income from Baby and Me - I have every suspicion she's not. Someone mentioned that maybe she's working as a sole trader and that's why it's not listed on Companies House as a business. However, she stated months ago she'd taken on someone to help them - I don't know the ins and outs of these things but does being a sole trader mean you can't employ someone and if you do, you then need to be registered as a limited company? Hopefully someone on here has a better knowledge of these things than I do.
I'd love for someone from HMRC to properly investigate if she's declaring her income from Baby and Me - I have every suspicion she's not. Someone mentioned that maybe she's working as a sole trader and that's why it's not listed on Companies House as a business. However, she stated months ago she'd taken on someone to help them - I don't know the ins and outs of these things but does being a sole trader mean you can't employ someone and if you do, you then need to be registered as a limited company? Hopefully someone on here has a better knowledge of these things than I do.
She’s probably most likely employing someone on a freelance basis, so the person working for them would be self employed. It’s totally legal depending on how many hours they are working, I think there is a limit on the number of hours being worked in this way

Reactions: 6
As a long time ifam sufferer (wife likes it) , can someone fill me in re Creepy's non ifam sprogs? How many kids does he have!

Reactions: 6
Just a little something for you to do tonight when you spent 7 hours editing a 20 minute vlog Creepy - you might want to change the channel bio. Jace wasn't born March this year and Isla is now 8 :rolleyes: Hi Steve, thanks for passing on the message.
View attachment 134532
Also he needs to change that bit about vlogging the ups and downs as apparently they are positive pineapples and only show the highlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cant believe he kept the beanie on for the dunking. The ginger roots must EXTRA at this point.

Also this screenshot, I cant even! *crying laughing*
Screenshot_20200520-200700_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 134532
while he is at it he should change the we film everything to we film the highligts of our lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry for the double post 🙄

They are getting desperate for views doing all these challenges. They have gone back to 2015 versions of themselves just with a lot more weight and a lot less hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.