Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
My husband can never find his phone when he's got it somewhere on his person. He frantically slaps all his pockets (why does he have so many pockets) for a good 2 minutes flapping about trying to find it - slapping his trousers front and back pockets, slapping his jacket at the top, inside pocket, side pockets, slapping his shirt pockets. Obviously cannot find it first time so repeats the manic body slapping until he can locate the damned phone. LEAVE IT IN THE SAME GODDAM POCKET LIKE A NORMAL PERSON.

Anyway, he was doing this today going up an escalator and I was like 🥴 :rolleyes: 🤮😑 and when he reached the top he was still mid-body slapathon looking for the phone and he didn't see to step off the top of the escalator. His feet just kind of got shoved/skidded off when he reached the top and it made him fall over.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Facehugger

VIP Member
I think I've met a new level of ick. Somebody farted at work yesterday, it was quite a loud rippler.

All I then heard was 'That's going to itch when it dries'.

I can't even find a facey thing on my buttons that's appropriate for that one!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
New ick at the train station tonight.
Man in a suit with a briefcase bit Into a Greggs bake and it was hot so he had to do that weird open mouthed chewing thing until he swallowed it. He even started doing the flappy hand thing over his mouth and then he started blowing it. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

xyzcba

VIP Member
Men that are active on social media, especially those that make TikToks and reels 🤢
Men (& women) that tag their partner on fb "shall we do this?" / "This looks fun" / "ooh yum I might make this for dinner"

Just fuck off, you're sat next to each other. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick

Black.bird

VIP Member
Awwww I love people who care deeply for their animals. I'm VERY wary about people who don't like animals.

My niece has started seeing a bloke who's in his late 30s, compared to her mid 20s, and he is very icky. He drives a little nana car and wears sports shoes with baggy jeans, which have the hems rolled up. His hair sits slightly below his collar and he absolutely styles it to flick out - there is no way that atrocity is natural. The first time I met him I thought he had a hot chocolate moustache ... nope; turns out it was an actual moustache that he was trying to grow and just looked very sad.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pinkii

VIP Member
I remembered an ick. Dated a guy who would always say ‘you naughty girl’ 🤢🤢🤢

eg:

‘i just had a chocolate’
‘Oh you naughty girl’

but also in ‘other’ situations, which made it even more ick 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Hamandmushroom

Hi guys, new to this thread and I've only read this one so sorry if I'm repeating anything!

One of my biggest icks are guys who eats baked beans. I find it sooo embarrassing and pathetic 🤢 My bf brought this ick to another level though.....he had a plate of beans and toast for his lunch and was walking up the stairs to go eat them. He then FELL UP THE STAIRS and SPILT HIS BEANS all over the stairs and on his jeans. Then, he was on his hands and knees SCOOPING UP THE BEANS with his hands to put them back on his plate 🤢😂🤢😂🤢 I've just told him now I'm writing this ick about him and he's just said "what nobody knows is I presented it so good the beans looked amazing"....just as I thought this story couldn't get any worse 😵

EWWWWWW

• Haha
  • Sick

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
I saw a guy in town today, 20-something with a hoodie that said:

'boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too'

Yeah they can, but not sure we need it emblazoned 5 times on the back of your hoodie hun.

• Haha
  • Wow

DanaScully

Chatty Member
I was clearly walking towards a pay machine in a car park yesterday at a normal pace and a grown man speed walked around me to get there first.

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

under the ivy

VIP Member
My boyfriend (again) just had a telephone doctor appointment and answered the phone going ‘hello doctor’ 🤧🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

whisperchat

VIP Member
Prince Harry gives me the Ick. The wiry thinning hair. He also looks like he wears flip flops with bootleg jeans and listens to nickleback thinking he’s edgy. 🤢

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Oh my god. I’ve just been on a date with a walking ick.

I should have known it was a no-go when he kept texting me “hehe” as I’ve previously mentioned. But still, I persevered, just in case he was lovely IRL.

It started when I arrived slightly before him and as he spotted me, he did a weird two-hand wave.

Then he spoke. He was EXTREMELY posh.

I was taller than him. I’m 5’4.

We went for drinks and every time I said something he liked he raised his glass to me. It was weird.

Everything gave me the ick. Now I need to let him down gently as he seemed keen for a second date.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I don't know where to post this but I know I need to post it. Looking for something on Vinted for sons nativity. That thumb nail. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20221203_184002_Vinted.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Cametoread2

New to this thread and after posting above I finally finished reading and took a trip down memory dating lane:

- being sung to over the phone via FaceTime by a ‘musician’
- one couldn’t have spicy food and asked for a korma and ended up in the toilet with a ‘sore tummy’
- one couldn’t drink from a glass because his nose was too big and needed a straw

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
How have I never found this thread before…been howling 🤣🤣

Had a date years ago, it went shit, he walked me to my car, then tried to zoom in for a snog, I turned my head and he actually said ‘oh’
He already gave me the ick, that was the final ick that got him blocked 🤣

I was seeing a guy a few years ago, we were at his house just watching tv and he lived near a main road.
Heard sirens going up the road, looked at me and said ‘they are coming to arrest me for being to sexy’
🤢 we ended a couple of days later 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33