"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men with hair slicked with gel, pomade etc. Remember Gareth Gates’ spiky gelly hair? I saw someone in the supermarket the other day with 90s boy band style curtain fringe coated in product. :sick:

Handle bar moustaches that have been twizzled and shaped with beard balm.

Gen Z men wearing those Lucy and Yak style dungarees in vibrant print patterns - the leg parts are often curved and makes them look like Teletubbies.

Slogan tshirts on anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Sex offender trousers", as first identified by a friend of mine. Usually a tiny bit too small and always too tight round the bum and crotch. Often in a smart-casual style and grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Icks based on people I work with:

1) Moody men: I’ve only done a few shifts at my new job but on the 3rd my boss asked me to be in an hour early. So I turn up and the place isn’t open. He didn’t arrive until 1hr15 later. His step-daughter apologised when they arrived and said she’d had a go at him for not telling me not to come in early. Because he’d had a bit of a confrontation with her, he didn’t speak to me at all for the rest of the day. As if it was my fault?

2) Pregnant woman who smoke or women who smoke cigarettes while pushing prams, blowing the smoke down at their babies 🤢

3) There’s a bloke renting an office at my work who’s in his sixties and a massive misogynist, and if that wasn’t bad enough he wears gucci trainers and skinny jeans.

4) there’s another bloke I work with sometimes who’s really lovely and has quite a bit of money but he gave me the ick when I found out he’s put a deposit down on a Tesla he won’t get until 2024. Just a bit embarrassing really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Men who sling a jumper across their back and tie the sleeves in a knot across their chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jumping into the water holding their nose

running for the bus

earphones with wires

breathing to loudly in the gym

living in a canal boat

arriving empty handed

sending christmas cards

too many emojis

buying a tesco or boots meal deal (copied from a previous poster)
I have wired earphones. Feel a bit embarrassed when I’m at the gym and I look round and everyone else has wireless 😂
Can anyone recommend decent but not expensive ones?

I have wired earphones. Feel a bit embarrassed when I’m at the gym and I look round and everyone else has wireless 😂
Can anyone recommend decent but not expensive ones?
I randomly bought some on a whim off Amazon over a year ago and they've been really amazing and great at noise-cancelling. They're called the X15 wireless headphones. They're £25 but there are cheaper ones on Amazon Black Friday at the mo that might be better - have a read of some reviews and I'm sure you can find a cheaper pair than the X15's 🙏🏻

Reactions: 6
Hi guys, new to this thread and I've only read this one so sorry if I'm repeating anything!

One of my biggest icks are guys who eats baked beans. I find it sooo embarrassing and pathetic 🤢 My bf brought this ick to another level though.....he had a plate of beans and toast for his lunch and was walking up the stairs to go eat them. He then FELL UP THE STAIRS and SPILT HIS BEANS all over the stairs and on his jeans. Then, he was on his hands and knees SCOOPING UP THE BEANS with his hands to put them back on his plate 🤢😂🤢😂🤢 I've just told him now I'm writing this ick about him and he's just said "what nobody knows is I presented it so good the beans looked amazing"....just as I thought this story couldn't get any worse 😵

EWWWWWW

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I was just in Tescos. Eyed a hottie. Next time I saw him he was looking at Grinch pyjamas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I was out at lunchtime last week spotted a man who was late 20s early 30s wearing a navy blazer, white t-shirt stretched over his pot belly, caramel colour knee length chino shorts and loafers, major ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.