"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m talking to a guy and he keeps giving me the ick by saying “hehe”, calm down Michael Jackson 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The way some British men ask for the bill in a restaurant. Either in an exaggerated way like they are speaking really slowly to a lip reader or when they mime signing a cheque in the air. Makes all sex appeal disappear without a trace.
And there's another of mine... :oops:

Anyway I've managed to do that thing that all old blokes do and close the car boot on their own head. So I have a nice scratch on the top of my head and I gave myself the ick. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When a fella gets on the bus and hasnt got their change ready and their scrambling for it at the front of the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And conversely… when he does drive and leans over the back to finesse that reverse park. Mother may I😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How have I never found this thread before…been howling 🤣🤣

Had a date years ago, it went tit, he walked me to my car, then tried to zoom in for a snog, I turned my head and he actually said ‘oh’
He already gave me the ick, that was the final ick that got him blocked 🤣

I was seeing a guy a few years ago, we were at his house just watching tv and he lived near a main road.
Heard sirens going up the road, looked at me and said ‘they are coming to arrest me for being to sexy’
🤢 we ended a couple of days later 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Knock off fake trainers that he was actually proud off. Not even a fancy brand. Just fake adidas.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.