"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A guy I’m talking to at the moment keeps using text smilies instead of emojis, it’s giving me the ick a bit and I have no idea why 😂 I’m hormonal and unreasonable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t this guy, was it? 😏
He’s my guilty pleasure.
He wasn't a lumberjack (although even that guy would be 100x more attractive if he got rid of the dungarees). He was a skinny hipster with skintight dungarees worn over a sweater and an orange beanie hat and round glasses that made him look like an owl.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Short sleeved button up shirts.
Taking photos of yourself at the gym.
When men slick their hair back. We can see your receding hairline Arnold.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a man near me who has a bicycle with a big box on the front that he takes his kids to school in. He looks like such a dick, when it rains he wears waterproof trousers…and it’s literally the least masculine thing I’ve ever seen. Every morning I think ‘buy a bleeping car mate’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Care of Strictly this weekend - men who are so bleeping whingey about being ill.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A guy I’m talking to at the moment keeps using text smilies instead of emojis, it’s giving me the ick a bit and I have no idea why 😂 I’m hormonal and unreasonable
: ) and : ( are tolerable but : p and XD would be dump-worthy

Reactions: 9
Scrolling through the old the ick threads at work was a major risk, I've been trying to keep it quiet and keep myself from slapping the desk. Howling 😂💀

- An ex who would keep chomping on air with his gnashers when he got bored. Mouth noises give me the ick anyways but the way his mouth and jaw looked, lips hanging loose with a witless look in his eyes, staring into the distance... Urgh.
- A guy was trying to be cheeky and performing some latin dance moves, I don't know if he was trying to be sexy but he stumbled on his own foot and instead of laughing it off or carrying on, he tried to walk it off, gesturing at passers by awkwardly to show he wasn't phased.... 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.