Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I think it's best to just sack him off without even finding out to be honest...
Oh I definitely have no intention of replying. I cannot stand that dating app. It's one big ick but I die reading some of the messages people send

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Urgh. Men are such fucking pricks. 🤮
Before I started seeing my boyfriend everything he did gave me the ick. He used to wear those shit Religion tee shirts with semi naked/ naked women on them.. They were just ridiculous, like wtf are you hoping to achieve wearing a tee shirt like that??? It's not really an outfit that's going to make girls look at you & think you're dressed nice. you just look an absolute shit moron sleaze of a pathetic laaaaaaad.

I just used to look at him & shudder.

Tees like this.

Get to fuck you absolute weapon.
Yet, he still managed to become your boyfriend.

VC10

VIP Member
Toby Carvery is just the best mmmmm

There's no way I could eat any seconds though.

The Ick :

Avocado and olives

Hollie Day

VIP Member
So what about the like little shits wearing Nirvana shirts who were not even
born when they were big.
Well yes there's that, but I'd file teenagers wearing Nirvana t shirts under fashion mistakes (we've all been there). Most will look back and cringe.
I just find it an ick when its mature men.

Last edited:

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
The Dolce guy in his white vest all puffed up like a turkey. He has all the ingredients to be attractive but the pants & the sticky out chest and tight buns are just 🤮. The scene on the horse! 😂 A cute guy with a twinkle in his eye would have been much more effective.

Jumping into the water holding their nose

running for the bus

earphones with wires

breathing to loudly in the gym

living in a canal boat

arriving empty handed

sending christmas cards

too many emojis

buying a tesco or boots meal deal (copied from a previous poster)
I have wired earphones. Feel a bit embarrassed when I’m at the gym and I look round and everyone else has wireless 😂
Can anyone recommend decent but not expensive ones?

candyland_

VIP Member
I started seeing a really lovely guy back in the day. Very falling head first, intense etc (probably ovulating or whatever). Anyway, was having a stalk of his Facebook and he had an album from time he’d spent travelling in SE Asia. He looked pretty fit in most, so was enjoying my stalk until I came across a pic of him in an orange ethnic smock monstrosity. It was a very earnest wearing of it. The shirt/ smock had a low neckline showing his white white t shirt tan and smattering of pale chest hair. Not as though someone had gifted it to him and he was wearing it out of politeness. All my feelings for him shrivelled up and died on that moment along with my vagina.
I wish I could switch off feelings this quickly 😂