Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welcomespins

Prob been said already but middle aged men sending thirsty messages to well known women on social media…just seen one I know tell some woman they obviously haven’t met she is ‘looking sensational’ 🤢 and puts kisses or love heart eyes on every post she makes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

MrsWolf

VIP Member
Just came across this picture of the England squad on Facebook.. I don’t know what it is (and its really random) but seeing the guys in the front row with their trousers riding up, black socks on their little ankles and black shoes has really given me the ick 😂😂
20ED1DC6-D4D4-49C0-A0FF-8B65F7C34BF6.jpeg
DF44FB6D-8E29-435F-87E9-BFF7673B6ED7.jpeg
6F886AB1-4B4A-4A14-963E-DD7E1D013057.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

merlot

Chatty Member
Feet!!!
If you sell on eBay. Vinted etc & take a pic that your many foot photobombs, crop them!! How hard can it be???
I really liked a dress this lass was selling until I saw her feet in the pic, now I wouldn't want anything that has been anywhere near those weird hand finger toe hybrids.
Why the fuck you'd even adorn them with a ring!! I think they're the ugliest feet I've ever seen.
And I feel really bilious now.
I hate feet.

Major ick & I really liked her dress too. But no she's spoilt it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Shimmering

VIP Member
Happily married but a few years ago had a mad crush on my boss.

Found his twitter and he was replying to those "female football fan who is also a glamour model" type accounts.

Instant ick. Yay!

Also used to have a boyfriend who - and I'll spoiler this because it's absolutely stomach churning, so read at your peril - used to get white flecks of I don't know what building up at the corner of his lips and then every so often he would wipe it off with his finger and then eat it, and even worse he'd kind of smack his lips when taking his finger out of his mouth so it made a popping sound :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
There's a Spanish dad at school. He's decent looking. Turned up to drop his kid at a party, wearing a beret. A BERET. Not even wearing it properly, it was just on the top of his head, like a bad toupee. Awful

• Haha

Smell_my_cheese

Some of you may recall my ick over my boyfriend and the bin man/rubbish chasing/matey speak…Well, I managed to overcome that…

However, the other day I came across a group shot of him with his mates and some of them (including him) had their thumbs up for the photo but also their little fingers sticking out…like this 🤙🏼

I’m not sure how many more ick inducing issues I can deal with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Couples that refer to themselves as each others kings and/or queens. I drive passed someone on the school run every day who wears a hoodie with ‘his queen’ on the back with a big gold crown on it. Makes my skin itchy just thinking about it.
I used to know a couple that had T-shirts saying “his beauty” and “her beast” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

MmmB777

VIP Member
Long slender salad fingers ick post has reminded me…
An annoying girl in my year had a really hot older brother that everyone fancied so thought it would be an achievement to shag (word shag is an ick tbf sorry but everything else felt worse) him… could not have been more wrong. Signs were there early- always holding my hand really insanely tight like are you a lost toddler and with long skinny fingers too. Sex was awful, pencil dick to match pencil fingers and midway he… tickled me 😷 honestly gagging thinking about it. Ick hell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

babynice

same!

men that are obsessed with dogs give me the ick tbh. like walking down the street and when they see a dog they point at it and say excitedly "dog!" 🤢🤢🤢 omg wow so quirky. men that are obsessed with their own dogs and talk to you about them on dating apps and send pics when you didn't ask ... cringe
I had an ex who would stop strangers in the park and ask to pet their dogs. It was so embarrassing. Made me feel like I was out walking with a child. This was made worse by the fact that he was quite short and always wore this hoodie that was way too big, so much so that you couldn’t even see his hands. It really made him look childish. I feel nauseous even thinking about it. 😣

• Haha
  • Sick

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I'm not gay but I had 2 seperate women icks walking to school this afternoon.
1. Fake uggs that are so trodden down at the sides that they are basically walking on the material instead of the sole. Hope you understand what I mean?!
2. Baggy arsed leggings.

Found a picture!
Screenshot_20221128_155418_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Bianca Del Rio

I’ve dated two guys who frequently had bad breath, but two different kinds. One of them had that sort of plaque / never flossed a day in his life / rotten tooth breath, and the other had hunger / poo breath as though he hadn’t eaten or drank any water all day.

I remember being in the car with Captain Poo Breath once and I actually had to open the window, it was turning my stomach. He asked me why I’d opened it as it was a cold day and I had the car heating on, which would have been the perfect opportunity to tell him his mouth smelled like a boiled egg on top of a fresh turd, but I couldn’t bring myself to. 😔😮💨

• Haha
  • Sick

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
my fella was on the toilet before and he plays a darts game on his phones. i walked past the bathroom and heard him excitedly go ‘ooooone huuuuundred and eeeeeeighty’ to himself and it gave me the ick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
I may have shared this ick before but I recall a bus driver who was grumpy & rude to passengers but when the schoolgirls got on turned into cheeky chirpy Pete! 🤢

• Sick