"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Male dance instructors. Especially the ones who film promotional videos of themselves dancing to post on social media.

Reactions: 2
Men vaping is such an ick for me🤢,
just smoke a bleeping real cigarette!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Men that are active on social media, especially those that make TikToks and reels 🤢

Reactions: 20
Men that sit on TikTok live eye bleeping themselves in the camera wearing a vest thats baggy and the neck cuts down to their belly button.

• Haha
  • Sick
I went back to a guys flat when I was younger and he had a cat, it slept on his bed with him. I never slept with him. Single men with cats…no. Get a dog and man up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
New to this thread and after posting above I finally finished reading and took a trip down memory dating lane:

- being sung to over the phone via FaceTime by a ‘musician’
- one couldn’t have spicy food and asked for a korma and ended up in the toilet with a ‘sore tummy’
- one couldn’t drink from a glass because his nose was too big and needed a straw

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Men that sit on TikTok live eye bleeping themselves in the camera wearing a vest thats baggy and the neck cuts down to their belly button.
Yea!!! And the construction workers that think they’re hot eye bleeping the camera and dancing to RnB in their snickers pants

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf how have I only just discovered this thread. I love it. I'm cracking up.

Once dated a guy who could only come if you twiddled his nipples like radio frequency dials.

If that wasn't enough of an ick he was also emotionally abusive.

Bad times. This was a long time ago but I still feel sick whenever I think of him. Fortunately, that is not often but there you go, I'm recalling this horrible memory especially for you guys. Enjoy.

• Wow
  • Sick
Wtf how have I only just discovered this thread. I love it. I'm cracking up.

Once dated a guy who could only come if you twiddled his nipples like radio frequency dials.

If that wasn't enough of an ick he was also emotionally abusive.

Bad times. This was a long time ago but I still feel sick whenever I think of him. Fortunately, that is not often but there you go, I'm recalling this horrible memory especially for you guys. Enjoy.
He sounds like the husband of someone I know 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh my god. I’ve just been on a date with a walking ick.

I should have known it was a no-go when he kept texting me “hehe” as I’ve previously mentioned. But still, I persevered, just in case he was lovely IRL.

It started when I arrived slightly before him and as he spotted me, he did a weird two-hand wave.

Then he spoke. He was EXTREMELY posh.

I was taller than him. I’m 5’4.

We went for drinks and every time I said something he liked he raised his glass to me. It was weird.

Everything gave me the ick. Now I need to let him down gently as he seemed keen for a second date.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Men that are active on social media, especially those that make TikToks and reels 🤢
Men (& women) that tag their partner on fb "shall we do this?" / "This looks fun" / "ooh yum I might make this for dinner"

Just duck off, you're sat next to each other. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The local radio station is playing Chemical Brothers at 10.30 on a Sunday Morning. So I’m doing the “Fat Boy Ass Wiggle” TM dance and then remember the Cathedral City advert with the fat middle aged factory workers having a rave. Gave myself the ick something rotten.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.