"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting live "notifications" from Google of the England V Wales game!!

I didn't ask for it FFS.

Reactions: 5
When you see a bloke from work in thier 'casual' gear. I was in a bar last Christmas and saw a few blokes from my office. One of them had a LEATHER BOMBER JACKET on 😐😐😐😐 and he was drinking some cocktail with orange slices and a twirly orange peel on the side.

Also, another bloke at work had a bleeping pencil case on his desk. When we had a meeting he just unzipped it and whipped out a new bic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When you see a bloke from work in thier 'casual' gear. I was in a bar last Christmas and saw a few blokes from my office. One of them had a LEATHER BOMBER JACKET on 😐😐😐😐 and he was drinking some cocktail with orange slices and a twirly orange peel on the side.
I relate to this ick so strongly - one of my colleagues turned up at someone's leaving drinks in one of those leather jackets that have a hoodie pre-stitched and attached into the jacket. He was wearing it with a tie dye v neck t-shirt showing off his very pale and hairy chest 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Guys who continue to suck on straws when the drink is clearly finished and it makes that noise 🤢
Equally, guys who have those water bottles with straws at work. I don’t want to see you sipping like a child at your desk 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So random but ppl with extractor fan filters that aren't clean 😂😂😂 I literally lose all respect for you. Oh and ppl who don't clean their houses especially the toilets 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When people can’t get off mute on teams 🤢🤢🤢 & then go “oops sorry couldn’t find the mute button then”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When people can’t get off mute on teams 🤢🤢🤢 & then go “oops sorry couldn’t find the mute button then”
It's usually a lie, too. Most of the time they've clearly got Teams minimised and are working on something else, then they're either asked a question or want to say something - so they have to account for the time it takes them to maximise Teams, then find the unmute button. :D

Though this is veering into the "annoying things work colleagues do" thread!

Reactions: 10
I don't mind men and hot chocolate as it goes. My dad is very much like the grandad from Derry Girls and I could not ever imagine him being caught dead with a hot chocolate so perhaps it's generational.

In fact there is an entire era of men that I don't think I've ever seen drink a glass of water - tea, coke, milk, beer or whiskey seem to be the only accepted means of hydration.

I cannot stand men who spend their lives wandering around sipping out of fancy or worse, sporty water bottles every two minutes like a thirsty toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't mind men and hot chocolate as it goes. My dad is very much like the grandad from Derry Girls and I could not ever imagine him being caught dead with a hot chocolate so perhaps it's generational.

In fact there is an entire era of men that I don't think I've ever seen drink a glass of water - tea, coke, milk, beer or whiskey seem to be the only accepted means of hydration.

I cannot stand men who spend their lives wandering around sipping out of fancy or worse, sporty water bottles every two minutes like a thirsty toddler.
not the sporty water bottles that make the sharp sucky sounds like a toddler beaker 😭🤢

men sitting and drinking alone in pubs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
omg men that while eating mash, use their fork to spread it all out flat on their plate 🤮 (and they flatten it down really quickly and only after they've eaten everything else)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Men who own a cat 🤢 or men who can’t grow a beard. Even worse if they can’t grow a beard and own a cat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of my clients came into the office today, wearing acid-wash jeans with a chain going from the front pocket to the back pocket ... he's early 50s :sick: :ROFLMAO: 🤭

Ewww ... another one. Clients who go to give you a kiss on the cheek and dribble on you or smell all musty :sick:🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.