"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've just made me think of one!^
when people are trying really hard to sing and you can hear it in their voice, regardless if they can sing or not it makes me cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was clearly walking towards a pay machine in a car park yesterday at a normal pace and a grown man speed walked around me to get there first.

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Years ago in a different job, I had a massive crush on a older bloke at work. Embarrassingly I would hang off his every word. We had to go to a meeting together so he offered to drive. As we're mid journey he cranks up the radio and starts tapping the steering wheel and bobbing his head around. Instant ick and I never fancied him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Years ago in a different job, I had a massive crush on a older bloke at work. Embarrassingly I would hang off his every word. We had to go to a meeting together so he offered to drive. As we're mid journey he cranks up the radio and starts tapping the steering wheel and bobbing his head around. Instant ick and I never fancied him again.
omg i hate when they tap the steering wheel and think they look like a cool movie star in shades 🤢🤢🤢 (double ick if they tap off beat)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's a good one. I'd also add massive gums full stop. Those people whose lips just keep going up when they smile to reveal more than an inch of gum above the teeth.

*shudder*
I’ve been genuinely considering getting Botox for my gummy smile (it’s not as bad as some I’ve seen but I’ve been self conscious about it for about 20 years), it gives me the ick so bad when I see it in photos 😳😂

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’ve been genuinely considering getting Botox for my gummy smile (it’s not as bad as some I’ve seen but I’ve been self conscious about it for about 20 years), it gives me the ick so bad when I see it in photos 😳😂
A lady I work with had this done. It makes a huge difference to her confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn't mean to be cruel - sorry. A friend of mine has it done and it's made her much more confident. Check out these before and after pics - amazing..... https://www.consultantclinic.com/smile-correction

* she doesn't have it done at this clinic, I just googled for examples.

I didn't mean to be cruel - sorry. A friend of mine has it done and it's made her much more confident. Check out these before and after pics - amazing..... https://www.consultantclinic.com/smile-correction

* she doesn't have it done at this clinic, I just googled for examples.
It’s ok, it IS an ick 😂 I think I’ll probably get it done next year. My orthodontist kindly pointed it out to me aged 10 and I’ve never seen my smile the same way since 🙃 the results look so good, I need to stop chickening out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
New ick unlocked: shoplifting.

an old ex of mine used to shoplift brollies from M&S and I heard last night that a newer ex of mine who I'm still friends with shoplifts jarred hotdogs (the ones in water) from Sainsbury's. Why do they shoplift such specific things, it's so weird 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

an old ex of mine used to shoplift brollies from M&S and I heard last night that a newer ex of mine who I'm still friends with shoplifts jarred hotdogs (the ones in water) from Sainsbury's. Why do they shoplift such specific things, it's so weird 😭
"BROLLIES" took me out 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A man today asked for his leftovers to takeaway. There wasn't even much left on his plate from what I saw. The woman he was with looked mortified. I hope it wasn't a first date as I don't think he'll be getting another one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A man today asked for his leftovers to takeaway. There wasn't even much left on his plate from what I saw. The woman he was with looked mortified. I hope it wasn't a first date as I don't think he'll be getting another one 🤣
I remember once there were 7 of us going for a meal, our table was delayed by 45 mins so we sat at the bar drinking and picking at the nuts and other nibbles. but by the time we ordered our food we were no longer hungry and had hardly made a dent in them so asked them to be put into boxes to be taken away. They put all our meals in one huge box 😱🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

I knew someone who shoplifted cheese one, he got caught and banned. Funniest thing ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When people eat salad cream, idk why but it just really grosses me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went on a date with a guy who’s shoes were, apart from the sole, basically completely made of elastic, like something my Nan would wear. I couldn’t even look at them, but felt like I had to just to remind myself, then look away again really quickly. I don’t know where you’d buy such monstrosities? Ngl, they looked comfy as duck, but for arthritic feet. Not a hot 30 something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing men not only follow but comment on cheap tacky half naked girls On insta 🤢 utter utter ICK!!!

When guys wear their sunglasses on their head 😭
i dated a guy in my teens who wore his on his forehead 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.