Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
My friends husband gives me the major ick. We all went out, he left early. I went back to hers, she kissed me on the cheek and he got his cock out and suggested that we should get it on (her and me) while he watched.🤢

We’re in our 40’s. We’ve been out for drinks and dinner loads before but now 🤮🤮. He actually used the words “I’d like to watch you fingering each other” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

FogOfWar

« You know what’ll drive women crazy ?

- my weird AAA-cup nips ;
- my quite freshly inked tattoo that I clearly had done in middle age ;
- sucking my gut in ;
- pulling my shorts down to the base of my cock to coquettishly reveal the top of my pubes ;
- in a fairly unkempt garage.

Perfect. I’ll be beating ‘em off with a shitty stick. »

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
A few weeks ago I had to go to hospital very suddenly. My husband realised he had dog shit on his trainers just before we left the house so he quickly changed his footwear. It wasn't til I was feeling improved in hospital that I realised he was wearing tracksuit bottoms and...his fancy shoes he was wearing on our wedding day. I need to stop thinking about it 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I have been howling at this thread for weeks. I read it when I can't sleep and it always ends up with my cry laughing at 4am slapping my leg with joy.

Here's a couple of mine that come to mind:

•I said this with my old account but I need to say it again... Men in dressing gowns FULL STOP. Extra ick points if it's navy and slightly crusty from too many washes. Extra EXTRA ick points if it sits mid calf and their leg hair is still wet from the shower and it's stuck flat down looking super long 😭😭😭 get away from me
•Short men that wear air max for the little platform
•short men that do the little bouncy walk to get some extra height 😭 their heels never touch the ground, ballerina-ing to sports direct
•men that use the word GIGGLE "that made me giggle"🥴
•seeing a man at a buffet holding a paper plate (full stop) and the plate is wilting from the amount of food on it and he's leaning over the table proper carefully deciding what to have. grabbing handfuls of ready salted crisps and triangle ham sandwiches with his bear hands like a toddler AND THEN he walks back to his table delighted
•i second whoever said the word "tummy" imagine your man clutching his stomach and saying in a sad voice "my tummy hurts : (((" omg to the guillotine
•using the words doggo/pupper
•this has probably been said before, but men sat at the hairdressers with the little cape on 😫😫😫 and the barber spins the chair round to the mirror and he's completely still / dead faced

and i said this on my last account but it needs to be said again because it's a KILLER for me.

•having sex with a man (full stop lol) but he's finishing and his toes either all clamp down and scrunch downwards together or they all go up and spread out like he's had his nails painted and needs a toe seperator... never will i do reverse cowgirl AGAIN

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
iMarkup_20220605_153629.jpg

Hardly a selling point My five year old nephew can name all the characters in his favourite films, cartoons, TV programmes.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

paigelemonade

VIP Member
The group ‘diversity’. I’m sorry but every single ‘performance’ I’ve seen of them makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 49

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
i seen some fit guy the other week, like proper fit, then he turned round and I seen he had a ‘live, laugh, love’ tattoo on his forearm in old English font. Then suddenly, he weren’t proper fit anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
An experience I had yesterday. Matched with someone on app. Hadn’t been talking for very long but we swapped numbers.
He started being weird asking me for multiple voicenotes to prove I was real. He asked for a video call to prove I was real. He wouldn’t accept I’m working from home and need to get work done and said he can’t trust me without a video call.
I told him straight if I was a catfish I would not be using pictures of me of all people on an app. I would use a supermodel 😂 I blocked him
He called from a landline and said please unblock me
He text me on a different mobile number saying he has trust issues
Major ick!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
I've been getting alot of adds from Quick add lately on Snapchat. Straight away they fire in with Hey Gorgeous/babe.. or something just as cringe and straight away it grosses me out that they talk to me like that without even seeing me.
So I had one the other night, his username was his full name. He started the same as the others, asking if I'm single, for pics etc. So I searched him on fb. His profile picture was with his girlfriend, little bit of digging and I found her name. I messaged him saying "Does ****** not mind you messaging random girls on Snapchat?" He shit himself and started backtracking, saying he added me by accident, shouldn't have replied to me, I was like YOU messaged ME first! He kept insisting he done nothing wrong but asking if I'd tell his girlfriend.. because I used her name he assumed I knew her 🤣. This went on for a good hour, back and forth, me telling him if he's done nothing wrong then why does me mind if I tell his girlfriend?
He blocked me in the end but I know for a fact he's now walking on eggshells and losing sleep not knowing if his girlfriend is going to find out what an icky little slimeball he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

FilthyGorgeous

This is quite specific but makes my fucking toes curl 🫣 a guy on my FB checks in to his own house when he’s watching a film with his wife with shit like ‘John Murray is watching Top Gun with Sue Murray at Murray Manor’ 🤢🤮😳🔫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Pinkii

VIP Member
I have come to the conclusion private number plates give me the ick…

it jusy screams tiny dick

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Crabbypatty00

A dad at my child's swimming class has a large mole on his shoulder that has long (2+ inch long) hairs growing out of it. As if this wasnt a bit on the ick side I then noticed the hairs trailing in the water around him like the Lady of Shallot!

One day I want to make direct eye contact while handing him a razor and pointing at the mole...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

HoGi

VIP Member
I went on holiday yesterday and oh my god the plane had a whole host of men giving me the ick.

One particular one 2 rows in front turned to what looked like his mother in law and said "have you got any of them sweeties left?"

At the word sweeties my vagina just sealed itself

• Haha
Reactions: 40