Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
When the warm weather hits, men/boys who go out in public topless. I don't want to see your shitty abs, manky nipples, crappy tattoos and that patch of red sunburn on the back of your neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had planned on getting an early night after 4 days off work, but I got a notification that someone liked one of my old ick posts from March 2021 and now I’m reading all the old posts on that thread lying in bed laughing to myself.

• Haha
  • Heart

crispycrunch

VIP Member
Men in pajamas. Stayed at a guys house for the first time a few years back and once we’d done the deed he pulls on these blue check pattern pajama trouser things. 🤢 didn’t stay again.
Seen my cunt of a neighbour in checked Pj's and big stripey dressing gown. When I clocked him I thought "yep now I know why you and the wife are absolute cunts from that attire" You just know they have sex in one position and he pulls the pj bottoms just past his arse 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Bianca Del Rio

This might be controversial, but when people refer to their other half on online message boards as "Mr" or "Mrs" followed by their username
Last night I read a comment on another thread by someone who had the word “dog” in their user name. Not only did they refer to their partner as “Mr Dog”, but they also referenced his refusal to do something as him “putting his paw down”. When I tell you I nearly turned myself inside out with second hand embarrassment. 🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Bianca Del Rio

Someone I quite fancied at work used both “Platty Joobs” and “Panny D” in the same sentence on Tuesday and honestly I don’t think I can risk ever speaking to him again now, just in case he does it again. 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Sibz

Chatty Member
Long boring posts on social media like they're a narrator "Another year gone, where does the time go? 2021 had so many ups and downs... the year started on a low blah blah blah... i'm on the up now.. hopeful for new beginnings" :cautious: just shut up

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
My boyfriend has got a racing Xbox game where he has a steering wheel controller for it. Seeing him sat there turning his little pretend steering wheel playing his game makes me want to die 🤮

also he’s just got into Fantasy Football and the whole concept of it is really cringey to me 🤮 I’ve banned him from mentioning it around me 😂

also when he starts shouting at the tv during football matches and F1 races 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Extrafine

VIP Member
There’s this guy on my Facebook, his girlfriend is pregnant. We get ‘treated’🤢 ever so often, to a picture of his painting on her stomach. From tigers, a clock, a Spider-Man logo etc.. it’s just weird and it actually makes me feel sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

emerald

VIP Member
A lad once asked me out because he liked my (at the time) distinctive and fairly uncommon hairstyle. The ick was that I knew his mum, and she had the same distinctive hairstyle. Nope nope nope.

• Haha
  • Wow

Carapop

VIP Member
I have found my tribe!

bad table manners. If they hold their knife and fork like a toddler might then I’m never eating with them again. Or can’t put the knife and fork together at end of meal. Talk while mouth full of food. Spray their food at me. Eat really fast. It’s all just very very upsetting.

i adore my boss, kindest sweetest man ever. But he keeps trying to sound clever by using big/impressive/fancy words and yet never ever uses them correctly. He constantly talks about the need to “finite” something when he means “finalise”. Constantly. Or else he may use them in the correct context but it’s just entirely unnecessary. Like “triangulate”! We are in a bank, not black ops.

my ex was 5’9 and very short limbed. His feet didn’t touch the floor when he sat on a deep sofa and seeing the man I married looking like a toddler was not a turn on. God bless him, everything about him gave me the ick by the end. He would wildly swing his arms when he walked. And I wanted him to see a doctor because his breathing was so loud!

• Haha

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Not such an irrational one but I was talking to someone, seemed to be going well. Then he said his ex (mother of his just turned one yr old daughter) had just asked him if he could pick something up she needed from the shop and drop it over as baby is asleep. He refused and was laughing about it. I blocked him after that. That one sentence told me all I needed to know about the sort of person he is 🙄

• Angry