"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men that vape in general. Grow up and smoke a real cigarette and not candy floss flavoured air 😂
I had never experienced this particular ick, but this afternoon the guy in front of me in the supermarket queue TOOK FOREVER to choose between pink lemonade or grapefruit flavour 🥴 🤮 He kept going back and forth and changing his mind 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread is breaking me. I got the ick today seeing some guy carrying a Tesco carrier bag 🤷‍♀️

He looked like he was walking to work and I imagined the carrier bag had his packed lunch in a little lunchbox and a banana for his morning snack and the ick hit me hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Men with colds (man flu) who immediately get in their dressing gown, start mumbling about Lem-Sip and coughing in your ear before retiring to the couch. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi everyone, I have been howling at this thread for weeks. I read it when I can't sleep and it always ends up with my cry laughing at 4am slapping my leg with joy.

Here's a couple of mine that come to mind:

•I said this with my old account but I need to say it again... Men in dressing gowns FULL STOP. Extra ick points if it's navy and slightly crusty from too many washes. Extra EXTRA ick points if it sits mid calf and their leg hair is still wet from the shower and it's stuck flat down looking super long 😭😭😭 get away from me
•Short men that wear air max for the little platform
•short men that do the little bouncy walk to get some extra height 😭 their heels never touch the ground, ballerina-ing to sports direct
•men that use the word GIGGLE "that made me giggle"🥴
•seeing a man at a buffet holding a paper plate (full stop) and the plate is wilting from the amount of food on it and he's leaning over the table proper carefully deciding what to have. grabbing handfuls of ready salted crisps and triangle ham sandwiches with his bear hands like a toddler AND THEN he walks back to his table delighted
•i second whoever said the word "tummy" imagine your man clutching his stomach and saying in a sad voice "my tummy hurts : (((" omg to the guillotine
•using the words doggo/pupper
•this has probably been said before, but men sat at the hairdressers with the little cape on 😫😫😫 and the barber spins the chair round to the mirror and he's completely still / dead faced

and i said this on my last account but it needs to be said again because it's a KILLER for me.

•having sex with a man (full stop lol) but he's finishing and his toes either all clamp down and scrunch downwards together or they all go up and spread out like he's had his nails painted and needs a toe seperator... never will i do reverse cowgirl AGAIN

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Those types of men at live music gigs where they're holding a drink in one hand, the other hand is in their jeans pocket and they nod their head in an up and down or side to side movement.
Extra ick if the hand comes out of the pocket and they start slapping it against their thigh.
Even further ick if they start swaying.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi everyone, I have been howling at this thread for weeks. I read it when I can't sleep and it always ends up with my cry laughing at 4am slapping my leg with joy.

•I said this with my old account but I need to say it again... Men in dressing gowns FULL STOP. Extra ick points if it's navy and slightly crusty from too many washes. Extra EXTRA ick points if it sits mid calf and their leg hair is still wet from the shower and it's stuck flat down looking super long 😭😭😭 get away from me
•Short men that wear air max for the little platform
•short men that do the little bouncy walk to get some extra height 😭 their heels never touch the ground, ballerina-ing to sports direct
•men that use the word GIGGLE "that made me giggle"🥴
•seeing a man at a buffet holding a paper plate (full stop) and the plate is wilting from the amount of food on it and he's leaning over the table proper carefully deciding what to have. grabbing handfuls of ready salted crisps and triangle ham sandwiches with his bear hands like a toddler AND THEN he walks back to his table delighted
•i second whoever said the word "tummy" imagine your man clutching his stomach and saying in a sad voice "my tummy hurts : (((" omg to the guillotine
•using the words doggo/pupper
•this has probably been said before, but men sat at the hairdressers with the little cape on 😫😫😫 and the barber spins the chair round to the mirror and he's completely still / dead faced

and i said this on my last account but it needs to be said again because it's a KILLER for me.

•having sex with a man (full stop lol) but he's finishing and his toes either all clamp down and scrunch downwards together or they all go up and spread out like he's had his nails painted and needs a toe seperator... never will i do reverse cowgirl AGAIN
I love how much thought and detail has gone in to each one 🤣
But yes to them all! 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

MAJOR ICK THAT I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE I HAD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.