"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your support at this difficult time everyone.

He is referring to his bum bag as his 'man pouch'

🥴 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've been getting alot of adds from Quick add lately on Snapchat. Straight away they fire in with Hey Gorgeous/babe.. or something just as cringe and straight away it grosses me out that they talk to me like that without even seeing me.
So I had one the other night, his username was his full name. He started the same as the others, asking if I'm single, for pics etc. So I searched him on fb. His profile picture was with his girlfriend, little bit of digging and I found her name. I messaged him saying "Does ****** not mind you messaging random girls on Snapchat?" He tit himself and started backtracking, saying he added me by accident, shouldn't have replied to me, I was like YOU messaged ME first! He kept insisting he done nothing wrong but asking if I'd tell his girlfriend.. because I used her name he assumed I knew her 🤣. This went on for a good hour, back and forth, me telling him if he's done nothing wrong then why does me mind if I tell his girlfriend?
He blocked me in the end but I know for a fact he's now walking on eggshells and losing sleep not knowing if his girlfriend is going to find out what an icky little slimeball he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
When a fella is getting dressed and puts a T-shirt on before his boxers and you can see his little floppy Willy dangling down below the T-shirt 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
When I'm scrolling through tinder, Bumble etc and I see someone I like the look of, then I think how they've gone through all their photos and specifically picked out them ones. I dunno, just makes me feel abit sick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Men who say 'we' re pregnant' when announcing their female partner is expecting

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.