"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw “hubster” once on another thread I follow. Made me want to gouge my own eyes out. 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is it just me or do all men on dating sites call themselves 6 foot tall, when in reality they are a lot shorter.

Nothing wrong with shorter men but why lie?

If you're going to see them IRL, it's pretty obvious that they are bullshiters

On the other hand it's a good red flag, to nope the duck out.

Reactions: 13
I can't bear pierced noses or those rings that go through both nostrils. Makes me nauseous and reminds of a prize pig at a farm show.

That said, I always cheer when someone drops crockery in a restaurant. That's bound to be someone's ick!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't bear pierced noses or those rings that go through both nostrils. Makes me nauseous and reminds of a prize pig at a farm show.

That said, I always cheer when someone drops crockery in a restaurant. That's bound to be someone's ick!
I'd give you the mega ick I've got both nostrils and my septum done 😆

Reactions: 4
This might sound weird but The Rock is starting to give me The Ick with all these public displays of wealth, buying his relatives cars and houses etc. Just keep it private??!!
I’m with you! At first I was like ahhh he’s so nice and kind…now I just think his ego is completely off the scale!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love this thread - not got through it all yet but I’m dying to start listing some of my icks (most are probs repeats and I can’t think of all of them right now but here’s a start):

These words/phrases:

poop
hubby (and the other variations mentioned above are awful too!)
Crimbo
Famalam
Hollibobs
Sexy time
‘The missus’
Ordering food in restaurants with ‘can I get…’ (serving the bleeping food to yourself are you?)
So… this just happened

Seeing or hearing teeth brushing makes me SICK - like obviously everyone should be doing it but I never want to see it and you’d be amazed at just how many tv programmes and films feature teeth brushing.

Men wearing smart shoes with jeans

People ‘going commando’

Dirty nails

Loud eaters or sometimes it doesn’t have to be that loud but can just be annoying (like chomping 🤢).
Also loud or constant sniffing

I will round up another list when I’ve thought of more - I know I have hundreds!

• Haha
massive ick when you catch people picking their skin, nose, scabs, anything just out in public. yuck yuck yuck

• Sick
A few weeks ago I had to go to hospital very suddenly. My husband realised he had dog tit on his trainers just before we left the house so he quickly changed his footwear. It wasn't til I was feeling improved in hospital that I realised he was wearing tracksuit bottoms and...his fancy shoes he was wearing on our wedding day. I need to stop thinking about it 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It’s been mentioned in this thread before…but men wearing any kind of “thong” footwear (flip flops etc.) send me running for the hills. Once bitten, twice allergic!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe I missed the word ‘Willy’ from my list! (As in penis). It makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.