"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is always said but it isn't really true (not these days anyway) , for one babies cannot get thrown out of car seats these days and emergency services always looked around after accidents to make sure a child ( or confused adult) hasn't got out and wandered off. No emergency services would waste time over a "child on board" sticker and take it at face value when most don't have them and those that do don't take them out when the child isn't on board. They use their eyes and logic

Also those that hate them drive like dicks when someone has one, for some reason its like a red rag to certain idiots. so can be a danger just for the fact you have one They are also apparently a visibility hazard
I leave extra space when I see one. I expect the driver to be distracted by noisy children or a yelling baby, I don't want somebody distracted by that driving like a dick in front of me thanks 👍👍👍

Reactions: 4
Men who wear weaved anklets or whatever you wanna call them 🤮🤮🤮 men in flip flops or anything that shows their gammy big toes 🤮🤮 men who have sunburn flashing their fluorescent white chests, red arms, red neck 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Men who wear weaved anklets or whatever you wanna call them 🤮🤮🤮 men in flip flops or anything that shows their gammy big toes 🤮🤮 men who have sunburn flashing their fluorescent white chests, red arms, red neck 🤮🤮
Arms like those drumstick squashies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I put my Snapchat on my dating profile. I'm not really sure why as that's an ick in itself 🤣. But I had an add from somebody I hadn't even matched with.. I mean if I didn't like you on the app, I won't like you on here either 🙄. First selfie he sent he had his arm behind his head and just the corner of his forehead so I asked for a normal one.. he then sent one doing the peace sign, eyes shut and pouting 🤢. He was swiftly deleted 🤣.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
« You know what’ll drive women crazy ?

- my weird AAA-cup nips ;
- my quite freshly inked tattoo that I clearly had done in middle age ;
- sucking my gut in ;
- pulling my shorts down to the base of my cock to coquettishly reveal the top of my pubes ;
- in a fairly unkempt garage.

Perfect. I’ll be beating ‘em off with a crappy stick. »

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
« You know what’ll drive women crazy ?

- my weird AAA-cup nips ;
- my quite freshly inked tattoo that I clearly had done in middle age ;
- sucking my gut in ;
- pulling my shorts down to the base of my cock to coquettishly reveal the top of my pubes ;
- in a fairly unkempt garage.

Perfect. I’ll be beating ‘em off with a crappy stick. »
The fact he's doing this in his garage? Married.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.