"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men who say “we’re pregnant“ or worse … “we’re having a c-section”.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This is quite specific but makes my bleeping toes curl 🫣 a guy on my FB checks in to his own house when he’s watching a film with his wife with tit like ‘John Murray is watching Top Gun with Sue Murray at Murray Manor’ 🤢🤮😳🔫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
My boyfriend has got a racing Xbox game where he has a steering wheel controller for it. Seeing him sat there turning his little pretend steering wheel playing his game makes me want to die 🤮

also he’s just got into Fantasy Football and the whole concept of it is really cringey to me 🤮 I’ve banned him from mentioning it around me 😂

also when he starts shouting at the tv during football matches and F1 races 🤮🤮🤮
Do we have the same boyfriend? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My husband eats and drinks so fast, he spends the next 3 hours after burping into his mouth and I look at him and think I’d honestly rather have his life insurance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
This is quite specific but makes my bleeping toes curl 🫣 a guy on my FB checks in to his own house when he’s watching a film with his wife with tit like ‘John Murray is watching Top Gun with Sue Murray at Murray Manor’ 🤢🤮😳🔫
My nephew does this. I'm beyond puzzled as to why. I can't imagine ever telling the world what I am watching on TV, the same with my meals. no one cares but you.

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, I have been howling at this thread for weeks. I read it when I can't sleep and it always ends up with my cry laughing at 4am slapping my leg with joy.

Here's a couple of mine that come to mind:

•I said this with my old account but I need to say it again... Men in dressing gowns FULL STOP. Extra ick points if it's navy and slightly crusty from too many washes. Extra EXTRA ick points if it sits mid calf and their leg hair is still wet from the shower and it's stuck flat down looking super long 😭😭😭 get away from me
•Short men that wear air max for the little platform
•short men that do the little bouncy walk to get some extra height 😭 their heels never touch the ground, ballerina-ing to sports direct
•men that use the word GIGGLE "that made me giggle"🥴
•seeing a man at a buffet holding a paper plate (full stop) and the plate is wilting from the amount of food on it and he's leaning over the table proper carefully deciding what to have. grabbing handfuls of ready salted crisps and triangle ham sandwiches with his bear hands like a toddler AND THEN he walks back to his table delighted
•i second whoever said the word "tummy" imagine your man clutching his stomach and saying in a sad voice "my tummy hurts : (((" omg to the guillotine
•using the words doggo/pupper
•this has probably been said before, but men sat at the hairdressers with the little cape on 😫😫😫 and the barber spins the chair round to the mirror and he's completely still / dead faced

and i said this on my last account but it needs to be said again because it's a KILLER for me.

•having sex with a man (full stop lol) but he's finishing and his toes either all clamp down and scrunch downwards together or they all go up and spread out like he's had his nails painted and needs a toe seperator... never will i do reverse cowgirl AGAIN
i forgot to add one of my WORST 😭

when you wake up next to a man (full stop) and he makes little noises pretending to be all dozey, cute and sleepy 🤢🤢🤢 omg ur not a newborn. makes me irrationally angry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
in bed & he puts his leg over you in some sort of clamp move & says just put your bum against me 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just decided to try online dating once again so thought I’d chip in with a few of mine, apologies if they’ve already been said I’ve not read the thread 😂

Any mention of sex in their profile, especially kink
The word “cheeky”
Shirtless mirror selfies
Tribal tattoos
“Dog dad”
Selfies with their arm behind their head and a look on their face like they’re holding in a fart
“Looking for my partner in crime” or even worse “looking for my player 2”
“Bit of a nerd” when you can tell he just enjoyed a Marvel film once or twice

Oh and uploading a picture of them with someone else’s baby because they think it makes them look desirable. I’d be fuming if I was that baby’s parent

I’ll definitely have more 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
i forgot to add one of my WORST 😭

when you wake up next to a man (full stop) and he makes little noises pretending to be all dozey, cute and sleepy 🤢🤢🤢 omg ur not a newborn. makes me irrationally angry
you are the unofficial mvp of this thread 🤣🤣

but i can’t bear this. making all snuffly noises and burrowing their head into the pillow like it’s cute, ooo look at me blinking myself into consciousness like a baby kitten or sm. get up and make me a coffee.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
you are the unofficial mvp of this thread 🤣🤣

but i can’t bear this. making all snuffly noises and burrowing their head into the pillow like it’s cute, ooo look at me blinking myself into consciousness like a baby kitten or sm. get up and make me a coffee.
YES even WORSE (somehow😭) when they just say "cuddles" or mention wanting them. like a baby reaching out going "mama👶🏻"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh I also once unmatched from a man because he asked me what my favourite “choccy biccy” was. Totally foul

• Haha
Reactions: 24
in bed & he puts his leg over you in some sort of clamp move & says just put your bum against me 🤮
Are you sleeping with my fiancé 👀😂😂 nah wrecks my head, and he knows it too so I usually just fart on him does the trick 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣 (and is probably his ick too)

• Haha
We were going out for dinner last night and husband is trying to find something to wear. I come in the bedroom to find him wearing a shirt he bought from Abercrombie back in the early 2000s that is huge on him and is untucked, jeans that weren't quite mid blue but had almost a green tinge to them and were baggy plus brown pointy shoes that he normally wears with his work clothes. He's never looked less attractive 🤣

He's tall and slim, he suits fitted shirts and slim leg trousers, why he decided to resurrect the hideous clothing of his youth is a mystery!

• Haha
We were going out for dinner last night and husband is trying to find something to wear. I come in the bedroom to find him wearing a shirt he bought from Abercrombie back in the early 2000s that is huge on him and is untucked, jeans that weren't quite mid blue but had almost a green tinge to them and were baggy plus brown pointy shoes that he normally wears with his work clothes. He's never looked less attractive 🤣

He's tall and slim, he suits fitted shirts and slim leg trousers, why he decided to resurrect the hideous clothing of his youth is a mystery!
Naughties is back, innit?

Maybe not for those of us who did it first time around though...

Reactions: 1
Got a new one - men who are last on the dance floor at a wedding. Just stomping around, spinning around the empty dance floor. Get off and get to bed you mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just decided to try online dating once again so thought I’d chip in with a few of mine, apologies if they’ve already been said I’ve not read the thread 😂

Any mention of sex in their profile, especially kink
The word “cheeky”
Shirtless mirror selfies
Tribal tattoos
“Dog dad”
Selfies with their arm behind their head and a look on their face like they’re holding in a fart
“Looking for my partner in crime” or even worse “looking for my player 2”
“Bit of a nerd” when you can tell he just enjoyed a Marvel film once or twice

Oh and uploading a picture of them with someone else’s baby because they think it makes them look desirable. I’d be fuming if I was that baby’s parent

I’ll definitely have more 😂

‘Cheeky’ for sure. I was talking to a guy who kept calling me a cheeky monkey when he was trying to flirt 😭😭 he had a tit tribal tattoo as well 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
My friend was seeing a teacher and she kept calling him a silly sausage 😂😂 He would get the ick so bad but it amused us for a few weeks.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.