"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In response to @Pineapple glitter , the neighbour behind my house wears them all year round. 🤢 In spring/summer he doesn’t wear a top in the garden but adds a Hawaiian shirt to go shopping. He’s in his mid 60’s. He pairs them with crocs and often says “would you like ‘a cup of tea/piece of cake’ honey bunny” to his wife. He also plays Brian Adam’s music from his shed. It’s a whole catalogue of icks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The group ‘diversity’. I’m sorry but every single ‘performance’ I’ve seen of them makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 49
My friends husband gives me the major ick. We all went out, he left early. I went back to hers, she kissed me on the cheek and he got his cock out and suggested that we should get it on (her and me) while he watched.🤢

We’re in our 40’s. We’ve been out for drinks and dinner loads before but now 🤮🤮. He actually used the words “I’d like to watch you fingering each other” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
My friends husband gives me the major ick. We all went out, he left early. I went back to hers, she kissed me on the cheek and he got his cock out and suggested that we should get it on (her and me) while he watched.🤢

We’re in our 40’s. We’ve been out for drinks and dinner loads before but now 🤮🤮. He actually used the words “I’d like to watch you fingering each other” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I've just got to ask, what did SHE say? 🤔

Reactions: 20

HOLY duck. This is a million miles beyond Ick territory!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

WTF!!! You can't leave us hanging with this. What happened next?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just got to ask, what did SHE say? 🤔
She was as horrified as I was. She only went to give me a goodbye peck on the cheek. I left pronto! She’s messaged since - horrifically embarrassed. I feel really sorry for her. They’ve been married for years.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
iMarkup_20220605_153629.jpg

Hardly a selling point My five year old nephew can name all the characters in his favourite films, cartoons, TV programmes.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I am getting a regular ick at the moment due to hayfever weather - people suppressing sneezes. Instead of sneezing, they hold their nose and do a weird inverted hiccup/sneeze noise. Even worse when it's like 10 non-sneezes in a row.

Also hate actual sneezes tbf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I had planned on getting an early night after 4 days off work, but I got a notification that someone liked one of my old ick posts from March 2021 and now I’m reading all the old posts on that thread lying in bed laughing to myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had planned on getting an early night after 4 days off work, but I got a notification that someone liked one of my old ick posts from March 2021 and now I’m reading all the old posts on that thread lying in bed laughing to myself.
I bet nothing much has bloody changed either!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am getting a regular ick at the moment due to hayfever weather - people suppressing sneezes. Instead of sneezing, they hold their nose and do a weird inverted hiccup/sneeze noise. Even worse when it's like 10 non-sneezes in a row.

Also hate actual sneezes tbf.
I’m forever grateful for the suppressed sneezers. 🤣 Nothing on this earth icks me out more than someone doing a really loud, wet sneeze where you can physically hear spit leaving their mouth. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

I’d say that’s verging on sexual assault territory, my god 🫣🤮🤢🥴

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.