"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grown men who have shelves full of action figures. Went on a date once with a guy who said he liked Star Wars (fair enough, it’s not my particular genre but a lot of people love the movies so whatever). Only on the 2nd date, he admitted he had a whole room dedicated to each character action figure, as well as full size helmets/heads for different people. I still cringe thinking about it now 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Grown men who have shelves full of action figures. Went on a date once with a guy who said he liked Star Wars (fair enough, it’s not my particular genre but a lot of people love the movies so whatever). Only on the 2nd date, he admitted he had a whole room dedicated to each character action figure, as well as full size helmets/heads for different people. I still cringe thinking about it now 🤢
This could be my ex husband 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ugh. A lucky escape.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
During lockdown my partner got into buying and building those really elaborate Lego sets, the ones ‘for adults’ 🙄. Recently he told me he wants to buy a display cabinet to put them all in 😩🔫 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
And a blow up alien in the corner of the room. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Mirror selfie of just their torso with a bit of bum fluff on the chest. I've got more hair on my legs than some have on their chest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.