Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
When a fella is getting dressed and puts a T-shirt on before his boxers and you can see his little floppy Willy dangling down below the T-shirt 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
A man wearing bowling shoes.

A man picking a name in bowling.

Walking back after taking their turn at bowling.

Just bowling in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
My friends husband gives me the major ick. We all went out, he left early. I went back to hers, she kissed me on the cheek and he got his cock out and suggested that we should get it on (her and me) while he watched.🤢

We’re in our 40’s. We’ve been out for drinks and dinner loads before but now 🤮🤮. He actually used the words “I’d like to watch you fingering each other” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
HOLY FUCK. This is a million miles beyond Ick territory!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Carapop

VIP Member
brunch date over wkend:

1. He made a big deal about the milk being served with his coffee- he didn’t seem to believe waitresss when she insisted it was oat milk not dairy (he is vegan) but wouldn’t let her make another one

2. When tipping in coin he said “boop!” As he counted out each coin into her hand

I understand when veganism is intrinsically linked with someone’s values, but the amount of fuss made and the passive aggressive “no I’ll drink it I’m sure it is fine” afterwards was ridiculous. If it’s very important then just let them make a new one for the love of all that is good and holy.

The “boop” just made me want to shrivel up and die.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

queenamber

VIP Member
Adults who are obsessed with Disney. Inspired by my drive into work this morning following a car with stickers on it saying "Be MaGiCaL" and "This family is a Disney family" :sick:

• Sick

springstudy

Men who use the word females.
Men wearing “funny” socks.
Men pulling out tinfoil wrapped lunches.
Men typing the word “cum”
Men who only have favourite actors or musicians that are other guys
Men standing watching at checkouts when their wives are packing the groceries.
Men who stare at you and smile before they kiss as if it’s some sort of delight I’m about to have.

• Haha
  • Heart

MmmB777

VIP Member
My husband eats and drinks so fast, he spends the next 3 hours after burping into his mouth and I look at him and think I’d honestly rather have his life insurance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
I've just got to ask, what did SHE say? 🤔
She was as horrified as I was. She only went to give me a goodbye peck on the cheek. I left pronto! She’s messaged since - horrifically embarrassed. I feel really sorry for her. They’ve been married for years.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Went on a first date recently and he turned up in a turtle neck. No thank you, I don’t want to shag Steve Jobs. Immediately turned off him and I’m not going to see him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
We were out walking the dog and husband popped into the shop for a bottle of water. Came out with a can of relentless (energy drink) cracked it open and started walking towards me drinking it. I said you can stay the fuck away from me walking down the street drinking that and I walked off. He stood there shocked.
Absolutely fucking not 🤢🤢🤢
Men drinking energy drinks is my biggest ick. Is it possible to write that on divorce papers. Asking for a friend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Had someone add me on social media who I didn't know. Asked how old he was, he replied "29, ur salf." Instant delete. Couldn't deal with the spelling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34