"The Ick" #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might sound weird but The Rock is starting to give me The Ick with all these public displays of wealth, buying his relatives cars and houses etc. Just keep it private??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did someone say the group Diversity gave them the ick? They have just come up as a suggested insta account on my feed. I just looked on their account and my whole body shuddered, and not in a good way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chavvy men walking round with their tops off. Even worse when they drape their top over their shoulder. It makes me want to heave.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A dad at my child's swimming class has a large mole on his shoulder that has long (2+ inch long) hairs growing out of it. As if this wasnt a bit on the ick side I then noticed the hairs trailing in the water around him like the Lady of Shallot!

One day I want to make direct eye contact while handing him a razor and pointing at the mole...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Guys whose life is ripped from the pages of a magazine. The generic Banana Republic, CB2 smoked glass aesthetic.

Reactions: 1
I went on holiday yesterday and oh my god the plane had a whole host of men giving me the ick.

One particular one 2 rows in front turned to what looked like his mother in law and said "have you got any of them sweeties left?"

At the word sweeties my vagina just sealed itself

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I went on holiday yesterday and oh my god the plane had a whole host of men giving me the ick.

One particular one 2 rows in front turned to what looked like his mother in law and said "have you got any of them sweeties left?"

Whenever I see the word sweeties I think of Chris Eubank on gogglebox saying "would you like a sweetie" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Oh lord! And grown men who use the words Mummy & Daddy..........when speaking to their own parents 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Men who wear goggles.

When people eat spaghetti in a messy way.

When someone stalls a car.

When his phone dies and he plugs it in and just sits there waiting for it to charge with nothing to do.

Commenting on YouTube videos.

Reads books about how to get rich/successful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People who say 'enjoy'. 'I hope you enjoyed or enjoy it' is fine.

'Enjoy' makes me cringe.

Up there with

Holibobs

Bits and bobs and odds and sods (I dumped a date for saying that back in the 90s!)

Anything O'clock that isn't related to the time. Gin or wine being the worst!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When people open a bag of sweets by tearing it down from the top, ensuring they spill out and go everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Men obsessed with CBD or marijuana, particularly if they say marijuana isn't a drug because it's "natural". Where do they think opium comes from?

It always has to become everything they are.

Men who not only have no interest in politics but say "all politicians are the same", or "I'm not political". Screams to me that you're an invertebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Men obsessed with CBD or marijuana, particularly if they say marijuana isn't a drug because it's "natural". Where do they think opium comes from?

It always has to become everything they are.

Men who not only have no interest in politics but say "all politicians are the same", or "I'm not political". Screams to me that you're an invertebrate.
ANYBODY who yaps on about weed at all, you're a druggie, stoner, call it what you like, it's not clever, you're just a pothead 👍

Reactions: 18
One I've come across a couple of times is that their political views don't correspond to that of any particular party.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One I've come across a couple of times is that their political views don't correspond to that of any particular party.
I didn't realise it was the law that men have to be conversant or knowledgeable about politics 🤷🤣 I'll stop in the invertebrate corner with the blokes who have something else to chat about, as personally I think they're all a bunch of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.