Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Oh this made me think of men who wear a football tshirt (of their team, with that shiny material) :ROFLMAO::sick:
Lads who go to the pub to watch the match in their footie shirt is one thing, but when they just sit in front of the telly at home wearing one is another 😂

It reminds me of a meme I seen once saying "why do lads wear a football shirt at home to watch the match, i don't dress up as Gail Platt to watch Corrie"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Gamu

VIP Member
I get really put off by men who feel the cold and are always shivering.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Men who wear stuff like Marvel t-shirts, Disney t-shirt, Pokemon and so on

Like if you wear something saying you're a Gryffindor then please do one. And if you're wearing something like that then you're probably a Hufflepuff anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m sure I’ve mentioned before my ex who couldn’t spell. When I dumped him - not for his spelling, though he definitely couldn’t spell faithful - he wrote me a letter begging me to reconsider. He said he loved me with his “hart and sole”.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
My dad used to wear a really short dressing gown and be always bending over to look for the tv remote or whatever 😳
Omg this reminded me... when I first started dating my husband he took me to meet his parents, we were 16 at the time. They obviously were not expecting me. His dad was wearing the shortest denim shorts I've ever seen (husband later told me he made them himself out of old jeans 🤮 anyway..). He tapped the sofa for me to sit next to him, his fucking balls were hanging out the bottom of the shorts 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I had tucked that memory deep away. I've scarred myself all over again 😭🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

justapossum

Speaking of Tinder - men who have passive aggressive bios such as:
  • "don't bother swiping if you're not gonna talk"
  • "not here to find a pen pal"
  • "does anybody actually talk on here"
  • "no time wasters"
Ironically, these are usually the men who have the personality of a sponge (soaking in all the fun).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Clickbait

VIP Member
Just remembered the worst photo that I ever received from a prospective date. We’d been chatting for a little while but it was getting too weird for me, he was making it increasingly more sexual which is a no-no for someone I’ve never met (who wants to find out they’ve been sexting a catfish?) and he was also revealing some quite violent kinks. I’d tried to shut that down before so decided I’d just have to ghost him.

He messages me a couple of times and I ignore them. Then on a random mid-week evening he sends me a photo with his legs up and a lube bottle inside a condom shoved up his asshole. Mic drop 🎤

I was rendered absolutely speechless. Why would I want to see that?! I blocked him. Trust your instincts early when it comes to the ick from photos you’re being sent because things can get worse! 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

under the ivy

VIP Member
I'm sure it used to be purely location-based. I remember me and my mates driving from Leeds to Manchester and absolutely caning tinder on the motorway to see if anyone interesting was nearby 😂
I once opened Tinder in a uni lecture and the lecturer came up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Zanzi202

A bit graphic but I once dated a guy that used to lick his finger after touching me down there 🤢 🤢 that ended pretty swiftly 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Kittypops

VIP Member
I went out with a man my bestie called:"chicken chewer"

He'd cook chicken for his cat, let it cool down, then... pre-chew it for the cat, before putting the chickeny globules into the cat's bowl for said cat to enjoy.

I'm certain that cat used to blink twice at me, hoping for escape.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Allypally

I was once with a guy who was the stingiest. I asked him to get me an 89p bottle of juice from the shop and when he came back he said “I don’t suppose you’ve got that 89p” 🤮 I used to pay for pretty much everything in that relationship, if he saw a woman driving a nice car he would say “oh look at her driving around in her husbands car” 🤦🏻‍♀️ No you dickhead it’s THEIR car! They are married, they are a team! Glad he’s someone else’s problem now 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Ugh.... UGH

So .. back in the first ick thread I mentioned a bloke who I had a weird lapse of judgement with and was exchanging racy texts with and he referred to my bits as my 'privates'

I saw on a local newspaper page on Facebook this morning....his name and face and all there... He's heading to prison for being a paedophile. I actually have felt sick all day. I'm so freaked out and feel so devastated for those girls he was grooming

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Men who ask at nighttime when your messaging “what your wearing”
I’m in my 5.99 primark pjs hun you ?? 😂. Do men just think us women swan around in sexy underwear 24/7 & lie on a chaise lounge

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sardine

Chatty Member
Overweight men with beards who think they're some sort of Viking and go on about it. Um nah you're a fatty with a beard & you get ur clothes off Jacamo.com 🤮

Guys that belong on Love Island/TOWIE/Made in Chelsea or any other chavvy ITV or channel 4 reality dating shite.

Guys that like peaky blinders or think they're part of peaky blinders?? 🤮😂

That pigeon faced cunt in Gogglebox who looks exactly like his sister. Unfunny, ugly and an irritant or guys like that who think they're hilarious.

I hate everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
When guys open a conversation with 'hey you'. Makes my skin crawl

One guy who I was speaking to once kept referring to himself as a 'happy chappy' which also made me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Kittypops

VIP Member
Oh no, I remembered another one earlier today

Double Olive Roller

He'd take two oily olives, roll them around in his gob and say "Mmmm, I like how they feel in my mouth"

I can barely read that back myself, sorry

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37