“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they think they are funny by saying things like "yeah I'm just a bleep who doesn't take life too seriously"

bore off :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I gave myself the Ick yesterday. I was out all day (with a date as well) yesterday and when I got home I noticed that the concealer I had put under my eyes and over my eyelid had all settled in both creases on my eyelids :sick: Luckily I was wearing sunglasses for most of the time. It grossed me out so much

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I gave myself the Ick yesterday. I was out all day (with a date as well) yesterday and when I got home I noticed that the concealer I had put under my eyes and over my eyelid had all settled in both creases on my eyelids :sick: Luckily I was wearing sunglasses for most of the time. It grossed me out so much
Thats like when you realise your lipstick has worn off your lips leaving a line around them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went on a rebound date last week with someone who when I first matched with him, I thought he was a catfish. Went on the date and with his mouth closed, he could be a model. Over 6 foot, dark hair, lovely. BUT he had those weird front teeth like where they’re capped or false and they go sort of grey around the tops and sort of stick out more than the two next to them. Like someone has stuck them on with glue. I know it’s not his fault but it just completely put me off. Also had a hairy nose. And I don’t mean inside the nostrils, I mean ON the nose. I can see when I need to pluck my brows, surely he’d seen them? No wonder his profile pic was mouth closed and not close up. God, what a shame. Actually he was a bit odd in general and puts kisses, lol, a million laughing faces etc, he’s 40 ffs! Like talking to a brick wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went on a rebound date last week with someone who when I first matched with him, I thought he was a catfish. Went on the date and with his mouth closed, he could be a model. Over 6 foot, dark hair, lovely. BUT he had those weird front teeth like where they’re capped or false and they go sort of grey around the tops and sort of stick out more than the two next to them. Like someone has stuck them on with glue. I know it’s not his fault but it just completely put me off. Also had a hairy nose. And I don’t mean inside the nostrils, I mean ON the nose. I can see when I need to pluck my brows, surely he’d seen them? No wonder his profile pic was mouth closed and not close up. God, what a shame. Actually he was a bit odd in general and puts kisses, lol, a million laughing faces etc, he’s 40 ffs! Like talking to a brick wall.
omg those grey-edged teeth!!!! whats the deal with those??? are they caps from an accident? I know a few people with teeth like that and I can't stop talking to the teeth when we meet.

Reactions: 1
Just reading about Dani Dyers boyfriend admitting to scamming pensioners out of thousands of pounds... I mean if that doesn’t give her enough ick to leave him then she probably never will. Absolutely gross 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 20
When they think they are funny by saying things like "yeah I'm just a bleep who doesn't take life too seriously"

bore off :rolleyes:
Code for when you’ve been seeing eachother for months and doing everything people in a relationship would do and you ask them ‘what are we?’ They say ‘oh no I don’t want to get serious with you’ all the while you’ve been shagging and cooking them dinner 🥴 and then they have the audacity to get mad like it’s your problem

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Code for when you’ve been seeing eachother for months and doing everything people in a relationship would do and you ask them ‘what are we?’ They says ‘oh no I don’t want to get serious with you’ all the while you’ve been shagging and cooking them dinner 🥴 and then they have the audacity to get mad like it’s your problem
This just gave me PTSD for all "relationships" I've had in my 20s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m glad someone got what I meant re. capped teeth! Maybe he knocked his out, I didn’t like to ask and tried not to look but they were drawing me in (not in a good way) 🤣 He’s just asked me when I’m free next- how do I say, I’ve seen more personality in a patio slab, it’s not happening.

• Haha
I’ve just read through both of these threads in the past couple of days and pissed myself at some of these 😂😂. Completely agree with putting x’s at the end of every message and putting what their height is cos it’s important apparently, yes it is important, I’m not going out with a midget. I also can’t stand it when guys take selfies and put what they think is a smouldering look on but they actually look constipated. But I also can’t stand group pictures so I’m basically going to be single forever 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
When they send you a pic of them on the sofa 'chilling' but it's actually a pic of them clenching their leg muscles and showing the bump in their shorts, hoping you will comment.

• Haha
  • Sick
I’ve just read through both of these threads in the past couple of days and pissed myself at some of these 😂😂. Completely agree with putting x’s at the end of every message and putting what their height is cos it’s important apparently, yes it is important, I’m not going out with a midget. I also can’t stand it when guys take selfies and put what they think is a smouldering look on but they actually look constipated. But I also can’t stand group pictures so I’m basically going to be single forever 😂😂
Also people that can’t spell, I’m really glad you’re ‘layed’ back. I don’t know if it’s obvious that I can’t be arsed with online dating 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
I’m sure I’ve mentioned before my ex who couldn’t spell. When I dumped him - not for his spelling, though he definitely couldn’t spell faithful - he wrote me a letter begging me to reconsider. He said he loved me with his “hart and sole”.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Patio slab man cannot get the hint... is it too mean to just say, you’re gorgeous with your mouth closed but there is nothing going on up there, please stop talking to me?! He’s sent me a pic today of himself sunbathing but it’s literally a skinny foot folded into a knee. Why do I want to see your toes?! God sake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes I hated that “I’m 5”7, because height is important apparently”. Well yes of course it is!!! I’m so glad I’m not online dating anymore!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.