“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never talked to a lad that doesn’t put kisses on the end? I’m talking to one now who puts more kisses the more excited he gets xxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Patio slab man cannot get the hint... is it too mean to just say, you’re gorgeous with your mouth closed but there is nothing going on up there, please stop talking to me?! He’s sent me a pic today of himself sunbathing but it’s literally a skinny foot folded into a knee. Why do I want to see your toes?! God sake.
Seeing any guys toes would be enough reason in itself to never see him again. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also people that can’t spell, I’m really glad you’re ‘layed’ back. I don’t know if it’s obvious that I can’t be arsed with online dating 😂😂
You know when they say ‘quiet nights in’ they mean sex

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Patio slab man cannot get the hint... is it too mean to just say, you’re gorgeous with your mouth closed but there is nothing going on up there, please stop talking to me?! He’s sent me a pic today of himself sunbathing but it’s literally a skinny foot folded into a knee. Why do I want to see your toes?! God sake.
But has he made a good job of your patio, that’s what I want to know! 😆

Reactions: 1
Oh no, I remembered another one earlier today

Double Olive Roller

He'd take two oily olives, roll them around in his gob and say "Mmmm, I like how they feel in my mouth"

I can barely read that back myself, sorry

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
@HowlOwl sadly he’s done no actual work on a patio, just has the personality of one! I haven’t replied back to his last text so maybe he’s got the hint. Then again, what the heck do you reply to ‘😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂’?! Great convo. I think he’s prob used to women falling over themselves for him whereas his bland replies, toe picture and weird front teeth have just put me right off!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember getting the ick with an online date years ago. His demeanour was perfectly normal on initially meeting but by the time he come back from the bar he was sweating and shaking. So much so, he had to wipe his brow with his coat sleeve.

I did feel a bit sorry for him as he was so ridiculously nervous, but it was like what you would except from a teenage lad on his very first date. It was just too much for a grown man in his mid-30's.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
When ur texting them and they ask for sexual stuff after 20 mins of texting. Also when they are homophobic racist islamophbic u get the drift. Also when they think smoking weed is a personalty trait like ur not special.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
When ur texting them and they ask for sexual stuff after 20 mins of texting. Also when they are homophobic racist islamophbic u get the drift. Also when they think smoking weed is a personalty trait like ur not special.
I really don’t understand the audacity of people and they ask you for sexual stuff so quickly? Especially if it’s the first message. Instantly rejected. Also in agreement about about the homophobic/racist/Islamophobic etc just so unnecessary.

Reactions: 11
I get the ick when guys ask me what type of guys do I prefer because I’m black. I almost vomit when they use the term “do you prefer white or black chocolate” to refer to themselves. Ffs man if I wanted a chocolate I’d go to Tesco. 🤢🤮
8BDBC304-4A73-4365-A57C-CAD17E6D3BEC.jpeg

I also get the ick when any man says “you’re exactly my type” because what does that even mean? Like bro, do you have a Festish?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So I've been on a few dates with this guy and he's just LOVELY. Quite funny. Kind. Hasn't asked for anything sexual but has been confident enough to lean in for a little kiss at the right time. But I found out after the 4th date that he owns a pet rat and now I think I'm getting the ick 😭😂 I mean it's the pet of a 14 year old boy so I dunno what to do now lol. Advice needed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So I've been on a few dates with this guy and he's just LOVELY. Quite funny. Kind. Hasn't asked for anything sexual but has been confident enough to lean in for a little kiss at the right time. But I found out after the 4th date that he owns a pet rat and now I think I'm getting the ick 😭😂 I mean it's the pet of a 14 year old boy so I dunno what to do now lol. Advice needed.
LOL I just dunno how he kept that hidden for so long :LOL: they only live for like 2 years it's fine... right?!

• Haha
I mean where do you even start with this
Omg that's awful. If it wasn't for the coke reference then the spelling alone is terrible. Plus the rudeness. Who do men think they actually are? Folk gotta be desperate to swipe on that low life.

Only just discovered this page and I have been belly laughing at some of the comments. 😂 So, things that give me the ick...

Bitten down finger nails
Men who talk too loud (especially on the phone)
Men who are rude to hospitality staff
Bad dancers (i.e 90% of the male population)
Mummy's boys - I want them to love their mum but they have to be willing to admit when she's being an hole 🤣
Fussy eaters - grown lads that still want eat like they're 5 years old
Too much aftershave
Too much hair product so their hair constantly looks wet 🤢

Sorry if I have repeated others. As much as I would love to read every page it just isn't going to happen 😆

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.