“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like if it really did, someone in the past 28 years of my life would have thought to say oh fck “you real housewives obsessed gal” your knee looks like Spider-Man before 🥲😆🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When my ex used to button up his cardigan 🤣🤣🤣

He would take his time and do it in slow motion because he didn’t want to leave after we hooked up for sex.

Why I shagged him I will never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My husband joined the kids on an adult scooter he borrowed today 🤮

Men driving minis.
This I had a bloke pull up alongside me yesterday in one saying I was blocking an exit (he’d just got out of 😅) I just looked at him laughed & said oh right

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went out with a man my bestie called:"chicken chewer"

He'd cook chicken for his cat, let it cool down, then... pre-chew it for the cat, before putting the chickeny globules into the cat's bowl for said cat to enjoy.

I'm certain that cat used to blink twice at me, hoping for escape.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I went out with a man my bestie called:"chicken chewer"

He'd cook chicken for his cat, let it cool down, then... pre-chew it for the cat, before putting the chickeny globules into the cat's bowl for said cat to enjoy.

I'm certain that cat used to blink twice at me, hoping for escape.
You my friend, win in the weird boyfriend stakes. I’m still trying to process this... The cat had teeth right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You my friend, win in the weird boyfriend stakes. I’m still trying to process this... The cat had teeth right?
It's the prize no one wants to win... but I'm proud to take the honours, for now, I'm sure there are are further weirdos still to be revealed!

And yes, the cat had teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.