Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a.squonk

a) he put University Challenge on telly one evening. Like, on purpose
b) he called out the answers, creating this weird pressure to either join in or implicitly look like a thicko by not joining in
C) he gave this little satisfied nod when he got one right

Practically slid my CV under the door of the local convent on the way home

• Haha
Reactions: 31

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
So I've been on a few dates with this guy and he's just LOVELY. Quite funny. Kind. Hasn't asked for anything sexual but has been confident enough to lean in for a little kiss at the right time. But I found out after the 4th date that he owns a pet rat and now I think I'm getting the ick 😭😂 I mean it's the pet of a 14 year old boy so I dunno what to do now lol. Advice needed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Men who start their tinder bio with “I like to travel” fuck off !!!!! It doesn’t make you sound interesting you sound like a twat .
I like to travel too - back & too to work like a normal person & a holiday abroad every year ! . Just because you went on a gap year 15 years ago pal doesn’t mean your into travelling 🙄

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Men who have their chests out 🤢 like Geoff from Corrie

Chains on men as well 🤢 like a gold or silver chain round their neck or wrist. Instant deal breaker for me that, any lad who ive spoke to/been with in the past immediately binned off if I see them wearing a chain. I've said to my fella if he ever wore one id end it. Same with rings 🤢

And to end it - lads with their chest out exposing a gold chain!!! Eeeewww!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
My best friend is a 29 year old lad. He’s got one of those hospital bed tables at the bottom of his bed and he calls it his biddy table (old biddy = old person). He must have had it for 10 years and I absolutely hate it.
C2BA060B-01AD-4D59-9048-97A9DC3F32D5.jpeg

😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
I dated a guy once who would sweat so much when we were doing the deed like would actually drip onto me and I just couldn’t do it anymore. He was also really clingy and was talking about us moving in together after a couple of months. Serious ick.
Omg I had this once 😂🙈. Drips off his forehead into my mouth !!

When a man has an awful sex face . I slept with someone once & he was fairly good looking , but omg his sex face 🤣🙈. He sort of gurned & his mouth fell to the side like he was having a stroke - it was awful

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Few years ago I was on a dating site and got talking to someone, it was all going well and he asked me to send him a photo, just a normal selfie because I didn't have many, so I sent him one and he replied with 'hubba hubba'. Goodbye 🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I get the ick when guys ask me what type of guys do I prefer because I’m black. I almost vomit when they use the term “do you prefer white or black chocolate” to refer to themselves. Ffs man if I wanted a chocolate I’d go to Tesco. 🤢🤮
8BDBC304-4A73-4365-A57C-CAD17E6D3BEC.jpeg

I also get the ick when any man says “you’re exactly my type” because what does that even mean? Like bro, do you have a Festish?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Sally1993

Chatty Member
When people get that gunky white slime in the corners of their mouths and they don’t realise. 🤢

• Sick

skvallertant

Chatty Member
Writing home owner on their bio like it’s a personality trait...I was going to add to mine something like ‘renting, skint and likely to never be a home owner’ but thought that might be a bit off putting 😂
Own house, own car, own teeth. 🤢 Makes me want to put "renting, can't drive, saving up for veneers" 😂

Honestly, who doesn't have their own teeth who's of the age that would use tinder? Apart from medical necessity or being rich enough to afford any kind of cosmetic dentistry. I think it's such a weird thing to say and kind of shames people who have "bad" teeth (often through no fault of their own). Here I go triggering myself again 😂

ETA words.

Last edited:
  • Haha
“Kids in the pic arent mine, my niece/nephew”
“6ft because apparently that matters”
“Single dad to a 6 month old bull terrier, he needs a step mum”

🤢🤢🤢 cya 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick