“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never had the ick before until this weekend. A guy I've been talking to sent me a pic of him in the bath. You can't see anything just bubbles and then his feet 🤢🤮 he then sent me a pic of him in his towel it just really made me feel queasy and its put me off him a bit which is a shame as I really liked him until the bath pic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I've never had the ick before until this weekend. A guy I've been talking to sent me a pic of him in the bath. You can't see anything just bubbles and then his feet 🤢🤮 he then sent me a pic of him in his towel it just really made me feel queasy and its put me off him a bit which is a shame as I really liked him until the bath pic
I would so get the ick from this as well!
A guy I was messaging last year sent me a picture of him in a dressing down (before we had even met) which I found ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Isnt it funny how these things can really change your opinion of someone. I've had guys I have liked chatting to randomly send me pics of them in bed and it just puts me right off. Just their head and the flash of the phone washing them out. Why?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isnt it funny how these things can really change your opinion of someone. I've had guys I have liked chatting to randomly send me pics of them in bed and it just puts me right off. Just their head and the flash of the phone washing them out. Why?
The mention of them being in bed or a photo of them in bed is to try to start a sex convo. I've lost count of how many times I might say 'what are you up to?' to get 'just lying on my bed' as a response, sometimes accompanied by a photo. Grim.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The mention of them being in bed or a photo of them in bed is to try to start a sex convo. I've lost count of how many times I might say 'what are you up to?' to get 'just lying on my bed' as a response, sometimes accompanied by a photo. Grim.
Exactly. It's all about wanting to turn the conversation sexual. Very disappointing if it's someone you felt you clicked with and would have liked to meet up with for a proper date.

Reactions: 10
When men put X at the end of every message.
‘How are you x’
‘Just had dinner x’

When men take a topless photo and their trousers/ boxers are pulled down low to the point they are almost flashing 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly. It's all about wanting to turn the conversation sexual. Very disappointing if it's someone you felt you clicked with and would have liked to meet up with for a proper date.
Yeah I feel like the online dating world is largely either those kind of overly sexualised guys with limited personality "my hobby is the gym" or needy wet fish "I'm so nice but girls treat me so badly"
I mean that's a huge generalisation obviously but broadly accurate, I feel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When a bloke asks "why is an attractive woman like you still single?"

Oh piss off and shut up. Gross.

Reactions: 23
Just remembered the worst photo that I ever received from a prospective date. We’d been chatting for a little while but it was getting too weird for me, he was making it increasingly more sexual which is a no-no for someone I’ve never met (who wants to find out they’ve been sexting a catfish?) and he was also revealing some quite violent kinks. I’d tried to shut that down before so decided I’d just have to ghost him.

He messages me a couple of times and I ignore them. Then on a random mid-week evening he sends me a photo with his legs up and a lube bottle inside a condom shoved up his asshole. Mic drop 🎤

I was rendered absolutely speechless. Why would I want to see that?! I blocked him. Trust your instincts early when it comes to the ick from photos you’re being sent because things can get worse! 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Just remembered the worst photo that I ever received from a prospective date. We’d been chatting for a little while but it was getting too weird for me, he was making it increasingly more sexual which is a no-no for someone I’ve never met (who wants to find out they’ve been sexting a catfish?) and he was also revealing some quite violent kinks. I’d tried to shut that down before so decided I’d just have to ghost him.

He messages me a couple of times and I ignore them. Then on a random mid-week evening he sends me a photo with his legs up and a lube bottle inside a condom shoved up his asshole. Mic drop 🎤

I was rendered absolutely speechless. Why would I want to see that?! I blocked him. Trust your instincts early when it comes to the ick from photos you’re being sent because things can get worse! 😂
Wow, I’m speechless just wow!

Reactions: 5

Is that a photo of his face you've put as your avatar to warn us? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Years ago I used to have this huge crush on a bloke at work.

We were at this training event and he hadn't come back in the room after lunch. I decided to have a mooch to see where he was and he was at the left over buffet, stuffing sandwiches straight into his jacket pockets!!!

Then he sloped off looking very furtive and didn't even come back to the training room. He just buggered off home, his pockets full of sandwichs 😂
I once liked the look of someone at a house party but then saw him go a buffet table and then walk around eating his chosen food a hard boiled egg. My friend said it was a good sign for a future husband that he was eating a symbol of fertility but I was ick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that a photo of his face you've put as your avatar to warn us? :LOL:
Haha! No that’s Oddbod from Carry On Screaming - relates to a nickname in the Lauren Goodger thread.
He was actually a good looking man (I saw him in a pub beer garden a few months later) which goes to show you can never judge a book by its cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought I’d exhausted all my Ick’s but just seen a new one .
When men sit in a car on their own eating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought I’d exhausted all my Ick’s but just seen a new one .
When men sit in a car on their own eating 😂
I walked past some bloke the other day and he was scoffing a kfc on his own in his car. We made eye contact and it was sooooo awkward 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I walked past some bloke the other day and he was scoffing a kfc on his own in his car. We made eye contact and it was sooooo awkward 😂😂😂
Grim, that's a surefire way to get chicken grease all over the car and your clothes when you inevitably drop it or drip fat everywhere.

Reactions: 2
I hate the thought of a man clipping his toenails?! It’s not that the actual act of it is gross but just imagining someone crouching over cutting them, it’s just saaaaaad 🤣 I can’t even bring myself to ask my bf how often he does his as I don’t want to have that image in my head and ruin my vision of his perfection (sure that’ll go soon ha ha!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.